112 users have voted

1. 1. Pizza, or Chocolate?

• Pizza!
    • Chocolate!
    • BOTH!
    • Please don't make me choose! xD
    • Kioplies! Wait, that's not a choice?

(edited)

I felt like making this thread earlier xD I like chocolate best, even if i can only have it in my sugar free ice cream. But i love my ice cream a lot, so i vote for chocolate :) what about you?

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 5

Mmmmmm, I love them both but I could never eat them together.  :P 

But if I had to pick one it would be chocolate because I eat chocolate more often in more things.  Pizza is an occasional treat...once a week tops. 

• Brohoof 3

sig-4618739.brownie-cutout.png

Why not both?

YESS!!! THIS!! :D

also you need to fix your poll there. I voted for every option. :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh man....that is so hard. I can't really tell you which is best, but if I were to choose one today I'd go for a delicious cheese pizza (since I had chocolate recently)!

@FlutteringDweamz
Because this thread is asking a general question regarding food, I have gone ahead and moved it to General Discussion.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Pizza. I never was that big on chocolate not even that expensive luxurious kind. There's just way more different types of pizzas and lots of different tastes to go with it. I actually prefer eating more savory types of food than sweet stuff.

You can't make me choose between these! :awuh:

Uhh....Hmm....If I HAD to choose...I would have to go with.....ze pizza. Pizza is just a legendary combination of awesome. Dark Chocolate, you are a close 2nd place though.

I really only like chocolate with nuts :nom:.

I prefer pizza. Plus there are other types of pizza besides the typical pepperoni, like a chicken and spinach pizza, or who knows what :wacko:?

I my mum's homemade pizza every Saturday and yup I love it, but if somebody offered me toffee chocolate with NUTs I'd definitely go for this one. There are important things and then there is toffee&nut chocolate  :pout: