Which one?  

112 users have voted

1. 1. Pizza, or Chocolate?

• Pizza!
    • Chocolate!
    • BOTH!
    • Please don't make me choose! xD
    • Kioplies! Wait, that's not a choice?

Pizza by far!! There are so many different combinations that you can make and they are all delicious!!! With chocolate you can only have so much, and there are only a few combinations that are okay. Lol, idk, I am more of a salty savory type of person, not much of a sweets person lol.

While I am a slave to the sweets I must go with pizza if only because of the theoretical healthierness of the pizza. At least it has fruits and vegetables when you add them. While I love chocolate I admit I get sick quite easily when I eat too much and its just naturally terrible for you.

Chocolate.

Dark chocolate's better for you than any pizza. There's even a smidge of natural caffeine in there to perk you up on those long afternoons. :yay:

I'm going to have to go with pizza on this one. Chocolate is fine and I'd be happy to eat both(although I think giving a both option defeats the purpose of an either-or poll) but pizza is just so much more fulfilling.

delicious-pizza.jpg.cd113db8aa129b91ac22ec7211a24bb7.jpg

Chocolate pizza, the breading can be chocolate and have choc chips in it. Make it kinda like a cheese-cake pizza, so no sauce unless its chocolate or vanilla sauce. It'd be a masterpiece served hot or cold. And the breading would taste like those oreo pop-tarts but be chewy. The main topping can be bacon because lets be real people deep fry chocolate covered bacon n stuff and they say its super delicious. MM.

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

What about a chocolate pizza?

Caramelicious-Chocolate-Pizza-mk-z-box-sneel.jpg

I ate one of them .... never again. So many calories.

Anyway, I definitely choose Pizza. I mean, chocolate is my favorite sweet, but Pizza is one of my favorite dishes of all.

3 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

Depends on what sort of mood I'm in. I guess I'll go with pizza though, because while chocolate is great I kinda have to be in the mood for it to enjoy it.

Me too! I usually would pick pizza over chocolate 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Considering all the varieties of pizza. Pizza it is for me, and what a coincidence it is that I am having some blue cheese pizza right now. Let me tell you. There is nothing chocolate can do against this harmonious mix of awesome ingredients. And I have tried some of the best chocolates there are. Also, I like salty foods over sweets.