Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tartarus Productions Signature

Rascal~

This is for all the wonderful people who are working for Tartarus Productions, since we have found our symbol and what we want to look like I have created this so that you can proudly show it to others that you're working on the project. You can use it, but if you have  a signature that you don't want to replace then you can keep it. This is just something you can use. I hope to see some people soon with it on their posts. 

Thank you every body for your hard work already.

Rascal61, Producer, creator and founder. 

post-15259-0-18010300-1380649895.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Tartarus productions is an audioplay/comic/animation and all other kinds of studio. We take ideas, rps, other things and we make them into something awesome. 

We're always looking for more people to join, and if you do you can use the signature. But of course it's only for people who are on the forums that can use the signature. 

This thread is just for people so that they can use the sig.

@@LooneyTunerIan, It is a newly-made online pony audio/art/animation studio. rascal61 is the head of it, while I am the second in charge.

We are looking for writers, artists, and animators! Go here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/74591-looking-for-script-writers-massive-project/#entry1893665