Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newly added friend not showing up on my friends list

fimdash
Go to solution Solved by King,

Hi,

I recently became friends with the user here, but she doesn't show up on my friends list for some reason. I show up on her friends list though. Also, when I go on her page, it seems that we're friends because it shows Remove me as a friend instead of Add me as a friend, yet when I go to my Manage Friends section she doesn't appear to be there. I checked other profiles of people who have her as a friend, and she seems to show up on their friends list just fine. I should also add that I added her first, but apparently she also added me afterward. I was wondering if anybody could help out to get this issue resolved. Thanks in advance!

Hit your computer with a hammer. That always works...

Just kidding, but you may be able to resolve it simply by removing her and then re-friending her. That solved an similar issue I had a while ago.

Indeed, removing her from your friends list then re-adding her may solve the issue.
Also check to see if she needs to accept the friends request first as that could also be the case.
If neither of those work, then a support ticket may be required.

Its possible that she has the notification when someone requests you think for your approval setting on. So she has to accept it before you can add her, and you can't just add her.

I'd also try re-adding her, that might fix it. Reset the system or something.

If not then it must be a technical issue way out of my league ;p.

(edited)

Its possible that she has the notification when someone requests you think for your approval setting on. So she has to accept it before you can add her, and you can't just add her.

I'd also try re-adding her, that might fix it. Reset the system or something.

If not then it must be a technical issue way out of my league ;p.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she has that on actually. I think since she added me afterward instead of accepting the friends request, things got glitchy or something.

EDIT: Issue has been resolved!

Edited by Lero