Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll Make A BBBFF Style OC For FREE!

zavasant

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've been looking for someone to do this for me since forvever! I would seriously love if you did my OC Inclement Blitz. All her stuff is under my siggy :3 You can just send the final one to me on the messenger on here or if that won't work, you could just message me and we can talk about it :D Thanks <3

I can definitely do that, I just have a few more questions...

1. Do you have a completely standard picture of him? (If not it's fine, I can manage)

2. Do you want the pattern on his hooves to be on it?

3. Do I just message you on mlpforums when it's done?

Thanks! 

1. Unfortunately, I don't have one

2. I don't absolutely need the pattern, but it would be nice to have it

3. Yes, message me when it's done.

(edited)

Hi, I've been looking for someone to do this for me since forvever! I would seriously love if you did my OC Inclement Blitz. All her stuff is under my siggy :3 You can just send the final one to me on the messenger on here or if that won't work, you could just message me and we can talk about it img-1895836-1-biggrin.png Thanks <3

Perfect!

But do you have a full profile view of her?

Because I need good references for the tail an the hair.

It would be kind of hard without it.

Thanks!

Me me me! I want you to do it lol! img-1895833-1-biggrin.png If I may ask, may you do my OC Shining Snow? I would love it if you do :3 Here is an example of her

attachicon.gifshining_snow_by_wildstarofforestclan-d6l9qwn.png

Thank you!

Yes! I can do that!

Edited by DashForever

Can you do my OC Equinox Sin and also to answer your questions?

1. Do you have a completely standard picture of him? Yes I do

2. Do you want the pattern on his hooves to be on it? the usual pattern

3. Do I just message you on mlpforums when it's done? Yes just message me when its done

Equinox Sin

post-13236-0-68860900-1380663094_thumb.png

can you do roarke?

his link is in my signature somewhere. if you do roarke i would like it if you could do him with the helmet on tongue.png

if roarke is too complicated for this art style, then i would like to sign up repsol instead. he is like my ponysona so he looks a bit more 'standard' 

Edited by repsol rave

Perfect!   But do you have a full profile view of her? Because I need good references for the tail an the hair. It would be kind of hard without it.

Did you click on the "Other" part at the bottom of her page? I have a bunch of fan art and references in there. I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 have a good shot of her tail, and her mane is just like how it is in the first three sketches Her tail is pretty bushy/fluffy, sort of like a fox tail. Also, she has custom eyes but I understand if you can't put them on the thing you're drawing, though it would be super cool if you did :3

(edited)

Did you click on the "Other" part at the bottom of her page? I have a bunch of fan art and references in there. I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 have a good shot of her tail, and her mane is just like how it is in the first three sketches Her tail is pretty bushy/fluffy, sort of like a fox tail. Also, she has custom eyes but I understand if you can't put them on the thing you're drawing, though it would be super cool if you did :3

Ok! Never saw that! 

Unfortunately I don't think I can do the custom eyes because it just doesn't fit into the style very well.

I hope you don't mind.

Every type of eye in this style is usually the same.

Edited by DashForever

Ok! Never saw that!    Unfortunately I don't think I can do the custom eyes because it just doesn't fit into the style very well. I hope you don't mind. Every type of eye in this style is usually the same.

That's totally fine, I understand :3 I'm just soo glad that someone is actually doing these and I don't have to wait a year for it to be done smile.png I really looove this style, it's just so adorable~ Could you possibly make her looking shy and cute, maybe with her ears down? If not, it's ok :3 Thanks again!

can you do roarke?

his link is in my signature somewhere. if you do roarke i would like it if you could do him with the helmet on img-1895853-1-tongue.png

if roarke is too complicated for this art style, then i would like to sign up repsol instead. he is like my ponysona so he looks a bit more 'standard' 

Yes, roarke is far too complicated xD

I will have to do repsol.

And if you had a specific face expression in mind that would be nice, other wise it will just be like all the others.

Thanks!

That's totally fine, I understand :3 I'm just soo glad that someone is actually doing these and I don't have to wait a year for it to be done smile.png I really looove this style, it's just so adorable~ Could you possibly make her looking shy and cute, maybe with her ears down? If not, it's ok :3 Thanks again!

Ok, I think I might be able to do that.

But this thread is getting far too cluttered, so I will have to contact you via private message.

And if you had a specific face expression in mind that would be nice, other wise it will just be like all the others.

well, i don't really have anything on my mind right now. so i guess you can make him just like the others.

thanks in advance for doing this, by the way! :D 

(edited)

Can you make one for my OC Tech Reel

Here he is-> https://www.dropbox....o/Tech Reel.png

If you need his cutie mark, it's the keyboard keys in this sketch->http://mlpforums.com...tech-reel-r4456

Thanks in advance!

I'm really, really sorry, but I said would only do the first five right now. I might do yours eventually but you would have to wait a while, because five is really all I have time for as of now. Sorry. sad.png

I will contact you when I have time for another.

Edited by zavasant

No problem I understand zavasant

Fill out your current requests and if you find you have time for more you know who to start with smile.png

Thanks for understanding! You will definitely be the first one after all of these are done and when I have more time!

Don't worry, it shouldn't be to long.

@@zavasant, Hey, Zavasant, I have a question. I know you won't take any new requests until you finish the 5 ones you have now but, should I post now, so as to "reserve" a post for the next batch you'll have available? (If you do that is) Or is that not possible and should I wait until you open requests again? I'll do whatever's most comfortable with you :)

(edited)

@@zavasant, Hey, Zavasant, I have a question. I know you won't take any new requests until you finish the 5 ones you have now but, should I post now, so as to "reserve" a post for the next batch you'll have available? (If you do that is) Or is that not possible and should I wait until you open requests again? I'll do whatever's most comfortable with you smile.png

Yes you can reserve one. I will write down the people who have reserved in a notepad file. However I would much rather that people message me to reserve since it is a lot less cluttered. But here is fine too. I will write down your name and contact you when possible. smile.png

Edited by zavasant

Ooh! Can I have one of my newest OC? Make sure to have a blank expression on her face, as it's her usual personality. You could pick out a cutie mark; preferably a fighting one.

Thanks! She's on my About Me; she's Aprodite Stone, by the way! :)

Could I "reserve" a spot as well, since there are less than 5 (at least I think) on the "reserve" list?

If I could be on the list, thanks! If I can't, it's fine.

Sure!

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

• 7 months later...