Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games that deserve a remake/reboot

Strafe

(edited)

1) Jet Set Radio Future:

Why not? Jet Set Radio for the Dreamcast is getting a much-deserved reboot this Summer, and pretty much anyone who has been following it will know that it will sell big! I simply adored this game as a child; the music, the graphics, they were all a revolution to gaming IMO.

2) Crash Bandicoot:

Yup. He is pretty much screwed now, but his SONY exclusive games were legendary to say the least! I know that Naughty Dog don't own the rights to him anymore, but c'mon! They've recently released the Jak & Daxter HD Trilogy (which seemed to be a huge success), so you can just imagine how anticipated a CB Trilogy would be..

3) Ty the Tasmanian Tiger:

Aw yeah! This game was officially kick-ass! I loved the concept of controlling a rather brownish tiger, wielding different pairs of boomerangs - each with their own unique abilities - that could also allow him to Glide, which would help him collect all the Talismans before an evil turkey named Boss Cass got his hands (or wings) on them, resulting in the destruction of Ty's homeland.

2. Metal Arms: Glitch In The System (Good game for Xbox and PS2. Shame they didn't make a sequel.)

How could I forget this game? I played it 2 weeks ago and it's still as fun as ever ;) Edited by LMW-YBC

Hoenn region Pokemon remakes! These were OBVIOUSLY the best Pokemon games. Then they need to make another RPG, open world Paper Mario game. The newest one was a platformer and I really didn't like it or the storyline all that much. The original and the TTYD had such amazing and memorable plots that kept you on the edge of your seat until the very last moment. Lastly, they need to make another Fallout game in the style of 1 and 2. These games were so much fun and they should make a new one like this (after they make another one like Fallout 3 and NV, of course)

(edited)

Super Metroid

Zelda Link to the Past

The above.

And also Link's Awakening and the two Oracle games.

Chrono Trigger WAS getting a remake but it was fanmade and Square halted the development.

Are you talking about Crimson Echoes, if so I found a copy of it and the development was picked up by some other team which is still working on it, look up Flames of Eternity.

And before I forget, Time Splitters also deserves a sequel

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 1

One game that always haunts my mind (and has been mentioned here already I see)

Star Wars: Republic Commando

That game seriously needs a sequel in all its next gen glory. Especially looking at the tech being used for Star Wars games lately.

It was a great game, even if it didn't feature co-op. I can still remember how those wookies fought hand to hand. Grabbing enemies, ripping them apart and whatnot

And it really didn't help that Delta 38's helmet was and Easter egg in the Star Wars Unleashed demo... that got my hopes up so badly, but after all these years since the demo (not to mention the original game)... still nothing... so sad

Though... if remaining in the star wars universe and not have it be Republic Commando, then Battlefront 3 will do nicely as well.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if this has been said, but LoZ: Majora's Mask. Fix the saving and of course spiff up the graphics.

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.

I'd also like to play some series that were great but I didn't have the opportunity to play the at the time they were around. The Donkey Kong series is one of them, and the only example I can think of atm.

(edited)

Posted Image

I love this game. The best Spyro game ever. I don't really like most of the newer games. They should make a new game that would be like this one.

Edited by Lumen
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Post some games you wish had a sequel but never did or just ones that haven't had a sequel in years.

Personally I want a Conker's Bad Fur Day Sequel

Edited by PaperDerp

Star Wars Republic Commando.

The game was awesome and the ending leaves you on a obvious cliffhanger.

This so much. I always thought they'd make one (I mean, how couldn't they?), but they didn't :(

Star Wars Republic Commando.

The game was awesome and the ending leaves you on a obvious cliffhanger.

This.

Half Life.

I'd also love to see a new Persona.

Golden Sun.

Shining Soul.

Well happy with the assassains creed series so far... and battlefield is doing good... Bioshock dosent need anymore or I would die from over epicness... so I would say im happy for right now.

(edited)

Silly, Valve can't count to 3.

I want Half life 3. It will sadly never come...

Can't count to three you say? x3 I am now disapoint. Edited by Switazoid