Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Capt. Snuggle Gruff

So recently I've been seeing these video reviews for these things called Fash'ems!  I've been told that they are a part of a line of toys called Smash'ems, only now we have MLP ones.  Seeing these things is like looking directly at gold and millions of diamonds.  These things look so cute and awesome.  There is a picture included somewhere.  

post-17262-0-65007300-1380804970_thumb.jpg  

But I have one problem with these little ponies:  They come in blind capsules.  

post-17262-0-18437800-1380805046_thumb.jpg  

Now I must say that that is in some ways kinda cool, but then there we have to try and figure out whats in them.  I've looked everywhere to find codes for these little suckers but can't find anything.  There have been pictures such as these 

post-17262-0-02617100-1380805158.jpeg

but I;m not too sure where to find them.  Having them packaged in a card is nice but again the only place I can find a record of these is on eBay (in another country btw), and on Wal-Mart's Canadian website.  Anyone else know any details about these squishy figures?  Much appreciated.

Also sorry for the bad layout of the pictures and all, Its kinda hard to figure out how to make it look good here.

Edited by SidewaysFillies

Did they seriously opt to put in two Twilights instead of Rainbow Dash? Or would she be in the blind bag as a sort of rare toy?

Also, I think you mean Mash 'Ems. Here is an example of what they are.

What the heck does "Fash" mean, anyway?

Nevermind. I just got it. God-awful pun is god-awful and doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Crocoburger

Uhm...

I don`t really like them, to be honest. KUbAnTY.png

Not even looking at the name -.-, they just look like their bodies got mashed...

If it comes to merch I´m either way more the type for shirts or something along that lines rather than plushies or.. figure thingies.

Haha, they looked kinda cute ^.^ Kinda sucks that Rainbow Dash wasn't included though, they should of at least replaced her with someone else instead of duplicating Twilight. 

There's something about small bodies and big heads that make everything cute for me lol.

No Rainbow Dash? Princess Sparkle & a Twilight Sparkle? That's an odd choice, really.

I agree with @, though, the eyes look off to me. I'm not sure about these.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Guthix i dont need anything else to collect. Hasbro stahp pls. ;~;

They dont look too bad. Not after looking over them a couple of times. Id probably waste spend money on them just to have them if they were here.

Also, Hasbro gets plus points for leaving Dashie out for Twilicorn. TWILICORN FOR GUTHIX'S SAKE. xD

I love these things. I kinda went crazy looking for them when they first came out in my area. I've got the whole set now, with doubles of AJ and Flutershy (got four of her...). I traded an extra Pinkie for a Rarity on the MLPArena, though. Did not want to spend more money looking for Rarity and just getting more Fluttershys :'D

The eyes in these pictures is a bit off - in the pics they look like they'd be derp-eyed, but in life their pupils are pointing in the right place (centered / slightly upward).

Also...

post-13188-0-29344700-1381767148.jpg

Edited by Powderpuff

I love these things. I kinda went crazy looking for them when they first came out in my area. I've got the whole set now, with doubles of AJ and Flutershy (got four of her...). I traded an extra Pinkie for a Rarity on the MLPArena, though. Did not want to spend more money looking for Rarity and just getting more Fluttershys :'D

The eyes in these pictures is a bit off - in the pics they look like they'd be derp-eyed, but in life their pupils are pointing in the right place (centered / slightly upward).

Also...

attachicon.gifSAM_1070_small.jpg

I know right!?  I bought one myself and got Twilight, her left eye was a bit messed up however.  But no big deal.  Their cutie marks are pretty good, but watch out for their tails, mine is starting to rip off sad.png

• 3 weeks later...