Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im a brony.

Dragonshy

Eh, Maybe. I have no camera. I will have to steal my sisters. I have a high voice though.

Don't worry about anything, all people should be equal. Nobody will judge you for your voice! :) Edited by Dragonshy

Don't worry about anything, all people should be equal. Nobody will judge you for your voice! :)

Ok. I will try and get her camera. I will send [the video] <--(edit) to you. Edited by RainbowDude the MDCCCLXXXV
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not particularly sure I'm happy with having my face in the video ^^ Not that I'm shy about it, infact, I was on British Television back in my days of being a Furry. But I think it sends out the the wrong message really ^^'.. I mean, let's look at the different types of people who'll view this video.

• Bronies: Who will nod and agree, possibly a good video for them.
  • Haters: Who will never change their mind based on this, infact, it reinforces that there is a need for us to say we're proud thus meaning successful trolling.
  • People who don't care: Won't care.

But I mean, I'd still be happy to lend a few voices, if you wanted to use my OC character or something as the pic?

I have a camera that can take video, but has no audio. But I have a computer mic, so I can take audio... Can I just send an audio clip with a picture of myself to go with it? lol.

If that doesn't count as an actual video, I can just take an audio-less video and sync some audio with it.

I'm not particularly sure I'm happy with having my face in the video ^^ Not that I'm shy about it, infact, I was on British Television back in my days of being a Furry. But I think it sends out the the wrong message really ^^'.. I mean, let's look at the different types of people who'll view this video.

• Bronies: Who will nod and agree, possibly a good video for them.
  • Haters: Who will never change their mind based on this, infact, it reinforces that there is a need for us to say we're proud thus meaning successful trolling.
  • People who don't care: Won't care.
But I mean, I'd still be happy to lend a few voices, if you wanted to use my OC character or something as the pic?

Well its not going to really be a video with just the people saying that. But, it is going to try to maybe convince people to give it a chance. I have it planned out and ready to make people give it a chance and maybe a way to stop trolling. This is part one of a 5 part video. Its up to you MrMeep :)

Your friend,

Dragonshy

I have a camera that can take video, but has no audio. But I have a computer mic, so I can take audio... Can I just send an audio clip with a picture of myself to go with it? lol.

If that doesn't count as an actual video, I can just take an audio-less video and sync some audio with it.

Yeah try to sync them, or send them to me and ill take care of syncing them.

Well its not going to really be a video with just the people saying that. But, it is going to try to maybe convince people to give it a chance. I have it planned out and ready to make people give it a chance and maybe a way to stop trolling. This is part one of a 5 part video. Its up to you MrMeep :)

Your friend,

Dragonshy

Yeah try to sync them, or send them to me and ill take care of syncing them.

Oh yeah I can understand ^^ I'm just advising as a pre-emptive warning that you may receive negative feedback from trolls, as it's the kind of thing they'd bait on. I might post something in a few days, my recording booth is a temporary storage room whilst the girlfriend is over :)

Edited by MrMeep
  • Brohoof 1

If you dont mind a 14 year old in your video, then i would be glad to help

Oh join the club brony! I'm 14. I just type my things out and I think most 14 year olds who can like something and not care what people think are more brave than most people. Welcome to the project DJ Da5h!

Your new friend,

Dragonshy

Oh yeah I can understand ^^ I'm just advising as a pre-emptive warning that you may receive negative feedback from trolls, as it's the kind of thing they'd bait on. I might post something in a few days, my recording booth is a temporary storage room whilst the girlfriend is over :)

I could care less about trolls, the amount of support we willl recive from fellow bronies will overpower them. I really don't care what people think. Thanks for joining!

Oh join the club brony! I'm 14. I just type my things out and I think most 14 year olds who can like something and not care what people think are more brave than most people. Welcome to the project DJ Da5h!

Your new friend,

Dragonshy

Well if thats so ill email it to yah by tonight :) Edited by Guest

Well, I just tried to hook up my microphone and it just does not work, so I am afraid I wont be able to participate. :blush:

Just send your video, maybe it can be the fade out of the video where the music increases and the credits come. :D