Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Im a brony.

Dragonshy

(edited)

I'm totally in. Unfortunately I'm also tired so I'll send you a clip tomorrow.

EDIT: Quick question: I got a friend of mine to do this as well, would you want us to do it together or just send 2 clips?

Edited by Kyreth

I'm totally in. Unfortunately I'm also tired so I'll send you a clip tomorrow.

EDIT: Quick question: I got a friend of mine to do this as well, would you want us to do it together or just send 2 clips?

Two people would be awesome! Try to use lots of enthusiasm because you know trolls with say bad stuff about two sad-like bronys. :)

Two people would be awesome! Try to use lots of enthusiasm because you know trolls with say bad stuff about two sad-like bronys. :)

Sweet, we are both at someone else's house right now (non brony) so I'll get a clip for you some time soon. And don't worry, no sadness here!

• Brohoof 1

About 95% of the people who said they would support me didn't. Guess I should drop the project because I only have 18 seconds of actual video. Thanks to the few who sent a video, and the rest: :/

EDIT: IF I GET AT LEAST 2 MORE VIDEOS WITHIN 2 DAYS I WILL CONTINUE THE PROJECT. IF NOT IT WILL BE DROPPED.

About 95% of the people who said they would support me didn't. Guess I should drop the project because I only have 18 seconds of actual video. Thanks to the few who sent a video, and the rest: :/

EDIT: IF I GET AT LEAST 2 MORE VIDEOS WITHIN 2 DAYS I WILL CONTINUE THE PROJECT. IF NOT IT WILL BE DROPPED.

I didn't read the whole thread but, how long do you want my video to be because I'll do one right now with my PSP...

I didn't read the whole thread but, how long do you want my video to be because I'll do one right now with my PSP...

Read the thread, just have a video of yourself saying: Im a brony and im proud

I could put on a disguise, change my voice and do another one! Heck I wouldn't even have to ask your permission CUz i'm THAT good! =D???

lol I would include it if I don't get alot of subbmissions :)

Any more submissions? :(

Expect my new video sometime this weekend, is there anything else I can do to help keep this project alive? Maybe you should require the clips to be at least 10 seconds long or something.

Thats too long, but advertising it in a status update could help ;)

I finally got around to sending you my other video, I know I said I'd get it to you like 4 days ago heh... Also woaah when did they adopt bronynets brohoof button instead of the like button? I've been spacing out...

• Brohoof 1

I have the video ready, but I completely forgot about the "and I'm proud!" part. Would you still accept it?

If you don't want to redo it just send it!

And thanks!

Your friend,

Dragonshy