Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Windbreaker,

With his magic restored, technically, Scribbler could be halfway across Equestria with it. But he's held by a promise, and he can't teleport others with him. He can, however, incinerate the book unless it's got some form of magical protection. Which is why I didn't have him chance that in front of Legion. That would have probably been suicidal had it been immune to fire lol

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

@@Windbreaker,

I think what happened to Noble was because he stabbed Legion. Scribbler didn't attack the Litany's magic, and so I don't think that would happen, but that's up to the DM I suppose. I'm betting on Willow's abilities, having part of the Litany's power. She could perhaps help with the destruction of the book.

So how's everyone finding the RP? Got to say its worked out a lot better than I expected in my opinion: but I'm the DM so I'm supposed to think that.

I'll be honest up until now this might just be my favorite RP I've been a part of. I do hope we will continue the Two Teams but for now. I'll be pretty disappointed if we join forces this early on. Unless this is almost over...which I guess it could be. I really have no idea what's happening.

So you really get all flavors of people when you sit in a diner (to do homework) at 3 AM. I've had a group of "High-class" transvestites sittig at the table next to me. One of them had a wonderful coat. Then follow that up by a crowd of 30 underage teens. And the five cops showed up and the teenagers just happened to leave once they showed up and now I'm fairly certain there are some transvestte prostitutes that just walked in.

Ah the seedy underbelly of white suburbia. How I love thee.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

Oh it's not over yet: not only have you still got to deal with the Litany, but now Orion's half of its power (which was directed towards protecting Willow) has been taken by a pony who's first action is to try necromancy...

Spoiler alert!

Its been a while since the Litany changed locations... I wonder what would happen if it happened while it was being carried?

;)

@@SilverHeart,

@,

@@Windbreaker,

Sounds like Scribbler's about to have a little mental war with himself. I hope Willow makes a post soon, I want to know how she responds to my last post, cause that may end up being the thing that determines Scribbler's next actions. If not, he's probably just going to run for it. Things seem to be settling down to a degree.

This is the only RP I've actually joined, aside from the one I wrote. I think I made the right choice. ;)

Oh it's not over yet: not only have you still got to deal with the Litany, but now Orion's half of its power (which was directed towards protecting Willow) has been taken by a pony who's first action is to try necromancy...

Spoiler alert!

Its been a while since the Litany changed locations... I wonder what would happen if it happened while it was being carried?

;)

So, I hope I'm not changing too much. Right now I'm considering what that stone turned unremovable necklace could mean. BTW What was your original idea for the stone? Was it only supposed to be a stone? :)

Fair enough: its not my place to impose.

Theres plenty of drama for you to read in the RP! That should keep you entertained for a lil' while. :)

Orion took a nasty hit: Legion separated from him to try and defend him and was killed by Noble - leaving Orion... not in such a great state.

Red tackled Zintiik to stop him grabbing the Litany - Kingfisher didn't know who to help, so threatened Red.

Midnight Scribbler grabbed the real Litany and, true to his word, is trying to get Willow to safety.

There's all sorts of things going on, but those are the key details that I can think of.

---------

Oh! And Blake, the rock was just a way of ensuring that it wasn't just one pony running off and being the hero who discovered the Litany - your free to develop it however you like - I'll mention if I have any great ideas for it :P

Oh! And Noble + Legion is much more dangerous than Orion + Legion - or so it appears.

Sorry for my absence from the RP! I had a family emergency to handle.. xc

I hope everything ends up well. 

As an aside sorry I haven't posted yet. I've just got so much homework to do.

And as a heads up I don't think I will be posting at all on Friday or Saturday. They scheduled me for two sixteen hour shifts.

Also I have no idea how Mirror should respond to these events.

No worries: thanks for the heads up.

Also I have no idea how Mirror should respond to these events.

Thats the fun part! I never know how my characters will react (okay, rarely know): Its about getting into that mindset and just writing - letting them act however they will without needing to plan it all out!

... Yeah, I know that sounds weird. I guess its because I free write - writing for characters just comes naturally after that.