Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@,

Quick question on the nature of our party's current standing.

Willow just entered something, I thought we were at the end of the bridge. Is there some sort of tunnel? Or what am I imagining here?

She just got separated with some kind of magical wall. I just want to get an idea of what I'm looking at before I post on it.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Executive decision time... uh... at the bridge i think.

I've just got in from work: one the computer is booted I'll throw a post up: I'd wait for Shay but I don't think she'll be on for a good few hours at least (she's six hours behind my time zone i think, and I've just got in from work)

Okay! Yeah, what I think we will do is treat it as if they are on the bridge still, then we'll slip in Shays post once we get to the cave.

Realized that I was the last to post before her though, so go ahead folks!

• Brohoof 1

Oops, I should have checked this post first XD  I didn't add a post section for Zintiik since I saw Mirror and Scribbler ask about that, didn't see the response!  I'm going to go edit in a half for Zintiik now.

Pavisa yelled to everyone nearby, I just didn't tag the entire group since by this point I don't know who is where.  I mentioned Cinder because Pavisa purposely brushed up against Kingfisher

That's what it seemed like to me too, just wasn't certain.  And if so, then it's a waste of space to tag the entire team because it's addressing almost everyone!  Hehe.

Blast has fought Orion a couple times now.  That's more than Pavisa has done lol.  She got beaten up in the first encounter and since then has just been trying to help keep things calm among the party.

Edited by Lhee

my characters are probably the most useless in this roleplay story-wise

Well to be honest: I believe that Blast was just the first one to jump headlong into danger, and without a weapon at that - which makes him pretty important right now in my eyes.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Pretty much. And thanks for giving Aegis a purpose. I really was considering leaving the RP since Aegis was just kind of there.

Addendum: Damn, I'm slow at posting today...

Edited by Windbreaker
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think it's ever on purpose if a character gets ignored to an extent in a big RP like this, it's just a matter of there being so many characters that it's really easy to miss some with each post lol.

• Brohoof 1

It's not just that. That part is understandable. Aegis just isn't a fighter and is kind of out of place. Like I said to Cinderscribe, he's a writer who happens to know some martial arts which he never actually finished.

Edited by Windbreaker

Ah, well all the more reason to convince him to stay!  The group is fairly fighting-oriented, it needs some thinkers XD  

Especially since their tactician turned out to be a dirty back stabbing changeling.  Oh wait, that's me...  KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 1

Well to be honest: I believe that Blast was just the first one to jump headlong into danger, and without a weapon at that - which makes him pretty important right now in my eyes.

Well, right now, we're facing these shadow monsters, and Blast can't do a damn thing to stop them XD

Ah, well all the more reason to convince him to stay!  The group is fairly fighting-oriented, it needs some thinkers XD  

Especially since their tactician turned out to be a dirty back stabbing changeling.  Oh wait, that's me...  img-2005323-1-KUbAnTY.png

Wait until Blast gets his hooves on him :3