Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

@@00Pony,

I'm just trying to find a place for Eclipse in all of this. He didn't really have a good segway into the story. He was just sort of there.

He really only looks out for himself at the moment, too. He doesn't really care about anyone in the group yet, to be frank.

But, if they can help him regain his past, he'll protect them with his life. 

Apologies for not posting since yesterday morning. I got nailed down by homework yesterday, and I'm at drama right now. I should hopefully be able to post after 5 ish EST

That's awesome, Cinder.  Do you do all of your artwork yourself?  I'm totally jealous, I'm still at the point where I'm lucky if my drawings turn out vaguely shaped the way I want them to.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Well I must say, I love your artwork!  And you did a wonderful job on it.  I got a digital graphics tablet for my birthday, so I've been trying to teach myself to draw with it...

Emphasis on "teach myself", as I can't do anything remotely artistic with it, lmao. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

I bought myself a tablet: I'm useless with it. It's sitting somewhere down the side of my computer... :P

@,

Huh, sorry Sole, I though I had already answered you: must have forgotten to hit 'send'.

Put simply, while I'm happy to check over any other characters you might want to submit, I cant accept Sole: we've already got a few character bordering on being overly powerful and he's just too god-like for me to feel like I could maintain a balance if I accepted him.

• Brohoof 1

Hi! :D 

I have a lot of OC's, but no pics.

I have one that's a pegasus named Luminesca. Her job is to carry a lantern full of SparkFlies to lead other pegasi home. 

The sparkflies are magical sparks that play a big roll to charge magic in Equestria. 

Luminesca is a kind of witchy-but-not-evil-just-works-good-but-weak-magic-despite-not-being-a-unicorn pony. She was orphaned and then raised by a family of unicorns, but ran away after they became abusive since the birth of a particular little unicorn filly. *ahem ahem*

She ran away to live in the clouds, and was found later by a kind yellow and pink pegasus filly just a few years younger than her *double ahem ahem*

The filly took care of her until she was strong. Then she used her knowledge of witchcraft to survive in the OverForest, a floating forest that was believed to be lost over the centuries. There she found the sparkflies and a new race of pegasi, the Hunters. (no, they didn't hunt, they just liked the name). Luminesca was given the important job of keeping and "lantering" the sparkflies on a daily and nightly basis. 

Then a threat came to Equestria, and, with her new archery and combat skills, she sought to defeat it. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT???

Rosemary Petal

Link to her:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rosemary-petal-r3988

Rose likes to stay calm, and is very quiet, although she is not shy. She simply doesen't want to bother the other ponies, and as she only trusts herself, she doesn't typically consider ideas from other ponies. However, she sometimes gets into trouble because of her under-trusting, as she herself does not always make the right decisions.

@

Sorry Blake, I'm a little confused, is Blake following Zintiik and Willow?  Because 'Tactic' was supposed to wait until they had walked away & were out of sight before he changed.  My bad if this is just a little communication error, I may not have worded it very well.  I just want us all to be on the same page tongue.png

@,

Sorry Blake, I'm a little confused, is Blake following Zintiik and Willow? Because 'Tactic' was supposed to wait until they had walked away & were out of sight before he changed. My bad if this is just a little communication error, I may not have worded it very well. I just want us all to be on the same page tongue.png

I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd walked away, I'll fix it, provided nobody's replied

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd walked away, I'll fix it, provided nobody's replied

That's cool, thanks!  ^_^  Just wanted to make sure everypony was of the same mindset is all, sorry to be a bother lol 

NO, IT'S OKAY THAT NO ONE'S NOTICED THAT BLAKE JUST FLEW OFF OF A CLIFF!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU SHOULD SHOW CONCERN OR ANYTHING!!! NO, IT'S NORMAL, MY FRIENDS FLY OFF OF CLIFFS ALL THE TIME, BUT I JUST GO ABOUT MY BUSINESS!!!!