Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

Right now, the group is being faced down by a very angry Alicorn who is being assisted by a thousand year old entity make of knowledge itself that he can hear inside his head.

They are at the far edge of the woods and its night. They are about a days steady travel from their destination.

This is probably useful for others to read too. :P

• Brohoof 3

I'm back! mlp-pp-partytime.png

Finally removed the '' from my username. Hopefully your phone will stop hating me now, Cinder. :3

I will be reading the posts I've missed while I was away and catch up to everything soon. Also, welcome to all of the new players!~

Edited by Driz.ts

Things just got real serious, did they not? Looking forward to getting a post out on here. Just have to finish up one other matter of business before I can do that.

I have a few questions for you guys. Lately, I've been feeling like either no one likes Crimson, or everyone thinks he's a badguy...because every time someone reads Crimson's bio or meets him in an RP, they sometimes treat him like he's evil and whenever I ask for someone to rate him, they comment on how evil and OP he is, one person even called him a Mary sue...what do you guys think? Sorry for the sob story, I just feel kinda conflicted... :( 

I have a few questions for you guys. Lately, I've been feeling like either no one likes Crimson, or everyone thinks he's a badguy...because every time someone reads Crimson's bio or meets him in an RP, they sometimes treat him like he's evil and whenever I ask for someone to rate him, they comment on how evil and OP he is, one person even called him a Mary sue...what do you guys think? Sorry for the sob story, I just feel kinda conflicted... :(

I'm willing to try to critique your OC. Since I'm on my phone could you please provide a link to it?

Eclipse had had it. He immediately used his psychic push to throw Redwave into a nearby tree, showing no remorse while doing so. "There! How's that?? I hope your captain likes where I put him!" He huffed at Kingfisher before trotting ahead of the group. Blast trotted up to Kingfisher. "You know, you don't have to be so harsh on him. He's just going through alot of stuff. You could at least explain things to him, but you didn't even bother."

Um...I know this is just to add drama and all but Blast is taking the side of someone who just desecrated the remains of someone very dear to Kingfisher and then said "You don't have to be so harsh on him." Did he not see what Eclipse did? Or is he just a very biased pony?

@,

It is immensely difficult to feel empathy for one who so clearly feels little to none themselves. Eclipse handled things in a very poor manner - in my eyes - so it should come as no surprise to him that not many of the group feel inclined to be the kindest. Were you in Kingfisher's place, would you appreciate anyone, no matter their own history, trying to smash the remains of your best friend to bits? I realize he was trying to bring them along for a reason I will assume was an act of kindness in some form, but he was causing the fragile exterior to crack, as Cinder noted. Kingfisher requested Eclipse to put him down to prevent him from shattering.. And in retaliation he tries to throw him against a tree?

Not really the most endearing of actions, if you ask me.

• Brohoof 2

@,

I realize this. I mentioned this. Kingfisher said to put him down, because as Cinderscribe pointed out in his post, the pressure of being carried was causing Redwave's petrified form to shatter. Logically, were his being carried to continue, he would have shattered anyway. While Eclipse's inspiration for his actions may have been in the right place, he went about it in a poor way. Yes, he was angry, and anger makes you do things you would not rationally do. But in doing them, and then going on to complain about how not many of the other characters are behaving kindly to you, seems just a little arrogant, or self entitled.

Maybe he has had a hard life. But so has Kingfisher, if you read her bio. And Saronyx himself lived a slave under the control of a stallion he once looked up to for most of his biological life. Neither of them are behaving in such a manner.

I realize criticism of Eclipse's actions may seem mean spirited, and I mean no form of insult to you by what I say. This is merely about the character of Eclipse. I have nothing against you, personally.

Edited by 00Pony
  • Brohoof 1