searching Beyond these walls. (Adventure, Romance... Everything!)

The Elusive Cinder

Cutest couple everrrr

(( I haven't really been posting for Aphrodite either: not sure where those shadow thingies came from. ))

I'm pretty rushed and at work: but I'm basically running with Kingfisher not understanding what's going on - she can't remember enough of her troubles to have any major problems with the shadows. Yet.

Blake on the other hand, seems to have some nasty mental scars - so while the others might have faced their fears, he's still going to be having problems.

Kingfisher can't even see his shadows - she just thinks he's going crazy. I'll let each of you decide what you see.

I'm pretty rushed and at work: but I'm basically running with Kingfisher not understanding what's going on - she can't remember enough of her troubles to have any major problems with the shadows. Yet.

Blake on the other hand, seems to have some nasty mental scars - so while the others might have faced their fears, he's still going to be having problems.

Kingfisher can't even see his shadows - she just thinks he's going crazy. I'll let each of you decide what you see.

Blake doesn't have mental scars so much, as a troubled past. He has a hatred of guards, so hint Pavi, but thinks about the first time he's every killed anyone. He's come to peace with his parents, especially since he's dedicated his life to finding their treasure.

He has a hatred of guards, so hint Pavi

XD  I love how Pavisa is on the receiving end of everyone's hatred about that when she's probably one of my most innocent characters lmao

XD  I love how Pavisa is on the receiving end of everyone's hatred about that when she's probably one of my most innocent characters lmao

Well, he doesn't hate them per se, but he just doesn't trust them very much.

@

Hahaha yeah...  I do love the banter they get into while they're on the road though XD  Some of their conversations have been really fun happy.png

Edited by Lhee

I've been contemplating throwing my new OC Suit Twister into this RP, although I'm not sure how he'll work yet. I'm still testing him out in another RP, but it hasn't gotten far enough to tell yet. His only real ability is mind linking with one pony who's in close proximity to him. That could make things interesting with the Litany.. That, and hes completely loony. XD

I'm sensing a little bit of defensiveness on Zintiik's part here. ;)

• Brohoof 1

@

That's a relief. I tend to get a little paranoid about whether I come across as egotistical or pushy at times. You can thank my dear mother (whom I loathe with a passion for reasons I'm currently unwilling to get into) for that.

I think we're all guilty of it: which is why we are all able to just shrug and say 'meh.'

Well, that's what I do - I know I'm terrible for missing posts and stuff tongue.png

---------------

Uh oh, sompony got some splainin' to do. I sense an explosion building on Orion's part here.

@,

"And consider yourself grounded young lady!"

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1