Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Selune Darkeye and Terra Lionmane (My OCs)

IridscentNionios

"So what is this thing you're making Selune? It doesn't sound safe..."
"Don't be silly... i know what i'm doing."
"Oooh-kay... so what's this thing gonna do?"
"Well you told me you wanted to do something funny during your free time right?"
"And how is this thing gonna help us?"
"Apparently as the instructions on the box say... this is a "Multiverse asking machine". Once assembled we will be given questions at random periods of time and we will be able to give answers to them."
"What kind of questions are we talking about?"
"Well... the instructions say that there are possibilities of making multi-dimensional friends from other universes, or something in those lines, but there is also a warning..."
"I knew it... what's the catch?"
"Cmon... don't be such a downer..."
"The warning Selune..."
"Fine... it says here that there is the potentional for "Extremely weird-intrusive-sex-related-embarassing types of questions", fortunately answering all questions is optional, or at least you don't have to give the answer they seek."
"Well that's good... so shall we start?"
"So you ARE interested..."
"Quit smirking and push the start button already now will you?"

((Well... i don't know if this is gonna be any interest for you. Why don't you go ahead and ask something? Perhaps you won't be dissapointed!))

Edited by nioniosbbbb
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Selune Darkeye and Terra Lionmane! i'm a journalist who work for the Canterlot Times newspaper, i hope you can grant me an interview, i won't take much of your time:

My question goes to Selune Darkeye:

How do you felt when you discover your Divination Magic?

Next Terra Lionmane:

The day you slammed aganist the wall, can you please give us the details on that event?

@@Balareth,Selune smiles and answers happily "Do you know how it feels when you can see things other's can't? You feel excited, ecstatic! You have discovered something new! It is amazing!"

But as she continues the smile "dissipates" and she is left somewhat more concerned

"But at the same time... you can't share it... or at least not always. Back then i couldn't show my friends what it meant to see the magic of emotions flowing in the sky... connecting us all... I couldn't show them the electromagnetic flow around Equestria and the wild and pretty colours it made! They thought i was a bit crazy... out of the ordinary... some even went to the extreme of calling me a freak."

Selune looks upwards and right trying to remember the old times and gradually the smile returns upon her face, as her heart fills with affection.

"My mother however stood beside me... and bit by bit i got over it... Now i know how to not attract so much crazyness and not look so "weird". I can help other ponies with my magic now, i can become from Archeologist, Ranger, Detective to even join the Special Operations Units of Equestria. It always depends on my mood... if there is adventure, scientific interest, and friends to be made... count me in!"

Terra coughed a bit... it was hard remembering the event. But he was not going to let it get under his skin... answering this question would help him deal with it.

"Well... you see i was training to become a Knight at that time. It's my dream... i want to be just like my parents, they are both royal guards you see. Well... i was training and i had this trick "Trail Blaze" i wanted to perform. For some reason when i go fast... i sometimes leave small amounts of flames coming from my mane. From what Selune says... Selune would you mind explaining that again? You're much better in theory than i am."

"Well... you know all ponies bear some magic within them. Some bear connection to magic more than you know... for example Miss Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty, how can you explain that she did the sonic Rainboom without some kind of magic inside her blood? Now i'm not saying she cheated... but she'd have to consist of dark matter in order to do that. Not to mention you can't explain how a "cutie-mark" appears in a pony's flank without including the word "magic". Anyways Terra shoots flames when he goes fast... like what i think Miss Spitfire does the leader of the Wonderbolts."

"Well... yea that! Anyways... i was trying to see how fast i can go, in order to see what would happen when i reached my max speed. Well... i kinda tripped..."

He giggles and shrugs smilling embarassed, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I kinda... crashed... i won't get into details of how gruesome my injuries were. The worst thing was being told how my life was gonna be from now on... you see i was diagnosed by the doctors of having a lesser form of "Brittle Bone Disease". It was localised in the bones of my head... and the links in my hoofs. You know prophecies and fate and those stuff? What if they told you in a prophecy that you were gonna remain home for the rest of your life? Well... i wasn't the one to be chained by those. It just made me angrier..."

He looks serious looking ahead, he is silently gritting his teeth behind his lips.

"This just made me even more willing to just go out there and show them that i CAN do what they say i can't. I worked hard and well... here i am. I may not be a knight yet but... the fact that i still have a chance at being one has made this experience part of me. It made me realize that it wasn't simply because of magic that i had such a "fiery determination"... it was... me, me and my passionate spirit. I hope i answered your questions adequately."

"Me too! Feel free to ask us more questions if you wish!!!"

@@Balareth,Selune smiles and answers happily "Do you know how it feels when you can see things other's can't? You feel excited, ecstatic! You have discovered something new! It is amazing!"

But as she continues the smile "dissipates" and she is left somewhat more concerned

"But at the same time... you can't share it... or at least not always. Back then i couldn't show my friends what it meant to see the magic of emotions flowing in the sky... connecting us all... I couldn't show them the electromagnetic flow around Equestria and the wild and pretty colours it made! They thought i was a bit crazy... out of the ordinary... some even went to the extreme of calling me a freak."

Selune looks upwards and right trying to remember the old times and gradually the smile returns upon her face, as her heart fills with affection.

"My mother however stood beside me... and bit by bit i got over it... Now i know how to not attract so much crazyness and not look so "weird". I can help other ponies with my magic now, i can become from Archeologist, Ranger, Detective to even join the Special Operations Units of Equestria. It always depends on my mood... if there is adventure, scientific interest, and friends to be made... count me in!"

Terra coughed a bit... it was hard remembering the event. But he was not going to let it get under his skin... answering this question would help him deal with it.

"Well... you see i was training to become a Knight at that time. It's my dream... i want to be just like my parents, they are both royal guards you see. Well... i was training and i had this trick "Trail Blaze" i wanted to perform. For some reason when i go fast... i sometimes leave small amounts of flames coming from my mane. From what Selune says... Selune would you mind explaining that again? You're much better in theory than i am."

"Well... you know all ponies bear some magic within them. Some bear connection to magic more than you know... for example Miss Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty, how can you explain that she did the sonic Rainboom without some kind of magic inside her blood? Now i'm not saying she cheated... but she'd have to consist of dark matter in order to do that. Not to mention you can't explain how a "cutie-mark" appears in a pony's flank without including the word "magic". Anyways Terra shoots flames when he goes fast... like what i think Miss Spitfire does the leader of the Wonderbolts."

"Well... yea that! Anyways... i was trying to see how fast i can go, in order to see what would happen when i reached my max speed. Well... i kinda tripped..."

He giggles and shrugs smilling embarassed, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I kinda... crashed... i won't get into details of how gruesome my injuries were. The worst thing was being told how my life was gonna be from now on... you see i was diagnosed by the doctors of having a lesser form of "Brittle Bone Disease". It was localised in the bones of my head... and the links in my hoofs. You know prophecies and fate and those stuff? What if they told you in a prophecy that you were gonna remain home for the rest of your life? Well... i wasn't the one to be chained by those. It just made me angrier..."

He looks serious looking ahead, he is silently gritting his teeth behind his lips.

"This just made me even more willing to just go out there and show them that i CAN do what they say i can't. I worked hard and well... here i am. I may not be a knight yet but... the fact that i still have a chance at being one has made this experience part of me. It made me realize that it wasn't simply because of magic that i had such a "fiery determination"... it was... me, me and my passionate spirit. I hope i answered your questions adequately."

"Me too! Feel free to ask us more questions if you wish!!!"

post-18984-0-88502600-1382074663.png Chatterbox: i can't imagine what power you have but it must be awesome! sometimes you have to make believe in ponies of your power, magic is not always in unicorns, like the example you gave me with Dashie, and that magic power of yours is truly a gift that shall not be wasted and using it to help other ponies is the best way to prove them about it's existence, ponies have a big imagination and dreams

you must have passed wonderful adventures huh? can you please describe us your first one?

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: well if you ask me, i believe that one manipules the destiny according to the decition you make, and it's avery brave thing that you have overpassed that injury and don't quit your dream i tell you!, what is your biggest dream?
Edited by Balareth

• 3 weeks later...

@@Balareth"Adventures huh? Hmmm... maybe this isn't exactly an adventure but... i was part of an archeological team set to discover the arcane library of an ancient Loremaster. To make things more understandable a loremaster is a wise person with knowledge of history, genealogy and ancient poetry and possibly magic as well. I kept feeling that something was "off" about the site we were researching... something was "out of place" but i couldn't put my hoof on what exactly it was... Just as my expedition was about to leave i decided to make a little gamble... i had seen some strange "flow" of magic in the air."

"I casted a spell i had not truly mastered yet... the "True Sight" spell to dispell all illusions surrounding me. I had to put considerable effort in it since the magic hiding the place was strong... but succeeding rewarded me and my team with discoveries both cultural and magical."

"Besides wanting to join the royal guard you mean? Well... i can't say for sure... i want to be remembered... so much is flimsy and able to be forgotten so easily in this world. I hope to become like one of the heroes in the books... like the Noble Stallions of the Round Table."

"I was fascinated by the tale of King Artorigus and his knights! Borz, Gwalchavad, Medraut, and all the others... charging forth to find the holy grail... the magical artifact that would bring life back to the land. I guess i want to live such an adventure... yet i am a little bit afraid. Said adventures are tricky... you never know where the villain lies, or what trap you might trip upon."

((OOC:Late response... sorry))

@"Isn't that the costume that Fluffle Puff wore during Nightmare Night? I like it!"

"Tacos... huh... i guess i like them depends on what's inside though. Ugh... i remember i had an awful Taco once... i won't get into details on how twisted my instestines felt the next day..." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Balareth"Adventures huh? Hmmm... maybe this isn't exactly an adventure but... i was part of an archeological team set to discover the arcane library of an ancient Loremaster. To make things more understandable a loremaster is a wise person with knowledge of history, genealogy and ancient poetry and possibly magic as well. I kept feeling that something was "off" about the site we were researching... something was "out of place" but i couldn't put my hoof on what exactly it was... Just as my expedition was about to leave i decided to make a little gamble... i had seen some strange "flow" of magic in the air."

"I casted a spell i had not truly mastered yet... the "True Sight" spell to dispell all illusions surrounding me. I had to put considerable effort in it since the magic hiding the place was strong... but succeeding rewarded me and my team with discoveries both cultural and magical."

"Besides wanting to join the royal guard you mean? Well... i can't say for sure... i want to be remembered... so much is flimsy and able to be forgotten so easily in this world. I hope to become like one of the heroes in the books... like the Noble Stallions of the Round Table."

"I was fascinated by the tale of King Artorigus and his knights! Borz, Gwalchavad, Medraut, and all the others... charging forth to find the holy grail... the magical artifact that would bring life back to the land. I guess i want to live such an adventure... yet i am a little bit afraid. Said adventures are tricky... you never know where the villain lies, or what trap you might trip upon."

((OOC:Late response... sorry))

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: when do you learn to cast True Sight the first time? and how long i took to learn it? 

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png indeed, everypony want to be remember it, in all aspects! so have you ever cross with a momento of your life you call it an adventure?

Chatterbox: when do you learn to cast True Sight the first time? and how long i took to learn it? 
 "I had to get used to the highly irritating pain in my eyes. You see a true sight spell might be cast from the horn but the effect doesn't come OUT of the horn. What happens is this... the "True Sight" spell actually enhances your own sight. Once per minute and for the next 1 hour the "True Sight" spell causes your eyes to emit an invisible wave of magic that dispels all those illusions that you see around you. The first time i cast it when i was in school ponies thought i was kind of epileptic until i explained it was magic... i was rubbing my eyes from the pain. It was mostly irritating than painful really... This spell is like... i can't explain it with simple words... it's like "Being Forced to See". I couldn't keep my eyes closed yet i wanted to... the magic HAD to be released. I cast it when i was a teenager... not the best time in my life to learn a signature spell. Took me a week till i tried casting it again, this time under supervision, and perhaps a month to learn to deal with the headaches and the pain. Happiest month of my life... i earned my cutie mark then."

"Moral of the story? No pain... no gain..."

indeed, everypony want to be remember it, in all aspects! so have you ever cross with a momento of your life you call it an adventure?

"Well... i guess i can talk about it... You see the royal guard accepts members, but you have to give something, or show that you can provide for yourself or others. Some offer funding for the making of armor, they show their generosity by taking care of other's upkeep, they clean the areas they guard... I chose to make my own armor releasing the royal blacksmith from making it himself. As a plus i was allowed to customize my own armor so long as it abides by the royal standards which means bearing the royal sisters mark, weight, no spikes and barbarian-like appearance. I was good at Metalworking but there was a problem... i didn't have the funds to buy the metal i wanted. I wanted something that could last for ages... something i could maintain, something i could possibly give to my son/daughter should he/she decide to join the guard like me. Mithril and Adamantite... this mix would be the armor both sturdy, and it would allow it to avoid the decay of time."

"Unfortunately in order to get it i had to go a bit outside Equestria to get it... and i encountered DIamond dogs. Imagine carrying a heavy bag on my back, trying to escape with my tools and metal... they were strong... but i was faster and stronger. They had the advantage of being in their own territory, knowing it and all, but i had perseverance. They wanted to catch me in my sleep tired and weary, but through my training and nature i require half the sleep a normal pony does. So in the end they got tired by waiting for me get tired... ironic isn't it? I got my opening... and got out! Now i am forging my armor... it's going to take some time but i want it to be perfect! Spoilers:It will look like i am a Lion."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Selune!

I was wondering. What are your thoughts on the mythical creatures of equestria. Do you like to use your magic to watch and study them, or do you study anything specifically besides divination magic?

@,  "Well as i might have said before... i do tend to cast spells of the opposite sector of Divination... the sector of Illusions. But i suppose you are talking about things beside that i presume? I am practicing on a long range country-wide teleportation spell of mine. If you see two black halos with a red glow around them spinning like the atom... and within them a black sphere of magic... then prepare for my arrival. Don't worry... i tend to be a bit of a showoff... i just wanted it to be my signature teleportation spell, just like my "True Sight" spell.... As for animals hmm... ever since Terra met that phoenix of his Fenix i've been kind of jealous. I am looking for something that will fit me... do you have any ideas/propositions?"

I understand that you like to 'make an entrance' and 'show off' sometimes, but for some reason I can't see you with a pet that matches the same... 'glamour' might be the right word, that a phoenix has. In my own opinion, I see you as more of the type that would keep a nocturnal pet like an owl; and for some reason that I can't explain. Maybe a cat?

@, "Indeed i would like something elegant and perhaps not too bright... hmmm... something like creature of the Night. Indeed an owl would be cool... but alternatively i would like something a bit more magical Hmmm." 

@

Hmmm... Why not an elemental. They take many different forms, and I'm sure with your eyes they would be quite easy to find. Although I know I may know the answer to this question already, if you were to try and capture and tame and elemental. Which element would you go after? 

@"An elemental? Are you nuts? Those things tend to get out of control! Plus i am a unicorn... not a shaman. Zebras can summon these and those unicorns who are attuned with the elements of the earth. And no... i am not a zebra. Hmmm... i got it! I will summon a black panther from the astral plane!" ((E.g. but in smaller form and lighter)) http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Guenhwyvar

Smart answer, I thought maybe an elemental could be tamed to be less dangerous. Maybe I am just insane... Continuing, I was under the assumption that you would choose a dark elemental, although astral beast is still pretty close. Still, wouldn't you run into the same problem with a beast from the astral plane. Even if it's small, do you think you can handle it? Especially something that falls into the astral category. With fire you can fight it with water, but...

Will it have the mind of a cub too?

@"Oh no don't worry... it will be big enough for me to handle. It will be bound by a figurine or a pendant... but eventually links can be formed with the own and the beast. It depends on the quality time spent... the only downside is that it has to spend an increased amount of time sleeping. Up to 4 more hours of sleep than i normally sleep." 

@@TheScrewUpCrew, ((Both are in the signature)) "My my my... that's a big scar!" "Hold it Selune... let me disinfect it first... there done." Focuses her magic and within a flash the scar is gone the skin even better than before. "There... all good... if you want i have some make-up spells. They are temporary though..."