Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie and Luna

Lunas Husband

"If you say so"

~Randell Vanstane

post-16621-0-19171300-1381951781_thumb.jpg

Trixie and Luna, hoofs down the most loved character's from MLP:FIM. You could say I'm wrong and that its Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Luna, but I a greed with you... we would both be in the wrong... So why Luna and Trixie? why so much love them... well lets take a look at them....

Trixie

post-16621-0-73961700-1381951926_thumb.png

Well she is Blue, hmm just like Luna.

She wears a hat and cap with stars on it... stars only come out at night..

Her cute mark.. looks like a moon...

She turns very evil in the magic duel, and is defeated by friendship... 

She speak in a way not many ponies do....

She dislikes Twilight...

Luna

post-16621-0-45496400-1381952246_thumb.pngpost-16621-0-27940600-1381952278_thumb.png

Well she is Blue... just like Trixie..

She is the princess of the night and brings up the moon and the stars...

Her cutie mark is a moon.

She turns Evil because she is jealous of her sister.. kind of like how Trixie is jealous of Twilight..... Mmhmm and defeated by friendship...

She speaks in the Royal Canterlot voice

post-16621-0-97524300-1381952831_thumb.png

Yeah so much alike. So many things that make them so close to each other, is that why they are loved so much? because they are so much alike? hmmm maybe, maybe its because most of the time they get the short end of the stick and you feel bad for them....

Maybe its because you know how they feel, and you can put your self in to their shoes or if you well horse shoes. Maybe you just like them because you do... I don't know.

But it is safe to say they are soo much alike its scary..

anyway.. how about you tell me what you think about all this, I'm over thinking this? I'm a damn fool for thinking like this? maybe. how about you tell me....

• Brohoof 1

Lullmoon, Trixie's last name...perhaps the two are related. Maybe it is that Celestia being Twilight's mentor, it could be that Trixie is Luna's student, but Luna has rejected her for Trixie is too prideful and ignorant of the fact that she's a unicorn just like Twilight. 

I like trixie, she is probably one of my favorite ponies... I actually ordered a trixie brushable from hong kong (delivery time of 2+ months it seems) just because I NEED TRIXIE......

Well really, trixie is awesome, and so is Luna. I hope to see more of Luna, and Trixie.

*Insert immflamatory response about my not so high opinion on Trixie*

I Like Luna, but the fans really do a ridiculous job at overhyping her. Personally I'd rather see more Celly

*Insert immflamatory response about my not so high opinion on Trixie*

I Like Luna, but the fans really do a ridiculous job at overhyping her. Personally I'd rather see more Celly

Now mr wrong we know very well why you don't like trixie

(^  ~) because she is a great and powerful prosecutor who eats public defense attorneys for lunch (lol sorry If you haven't seen the series I think you might be amused).

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, altought they share similarities I love Luna and dislike Trixie.

Trixie is a well built character but I just can't seem to appreciate like most people do.

Luna on the other side is a character I loved since ep.01

She is a fierce, proud princess from days long past and I love to see how she is trying to catch up.

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

PS - I don't Trixie much either.

Edited by Full Spectrum