Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Think we'll ever have anything past alicorn?

FNGRpony

I never thought about anything being past Alicorn form. I guess they could ascend to become creatures like the Vorlons in Babylon 5 (I'm not sure how much of a spoiler the next thing I'm writing is but I'm gonna hide it anyway) 

Almost immortal creatures of thought who transcend space and time to the point where others I like amoeba to them

. But really I don't think Vorlon toys would sell all that well laugh.png !

If TS gets a "upgrade," then you might as well clone her, lol.

But, in all seriousness, I don't think she'll get an extra horn, wings, and so on. The Alicorn controversy is enough for now, and apparently most people don't really support the "transformation into a Alicorn." A superior race to Alicorns would only be put down, and most likely be criticised negatively.

this-isnt-even-my-final-form.jpg

Just you wait! I bet that whole "butterfly wing" business is actually going to be the next form of alicorn just so Hasbro can make it canon. Now I know what you're probably thinking; "But Aniki, they already made the butterfly wings canon in that episode Sonic Rainboom." Well HOLD IT right there! That was just a glimpse of things to come, Rarity only got a taste of Super Ponyjin level 2 and that took everything Twilight Sparkle had. I have faith that she will run and cry in the rain until she surpasses even that. I just know it.

• 3 weeks later...

I would imagine she would go Super Alicorn, and it would look like this, except with the wings:

[img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1956909-1-Cropped_Animated_Twilight_Rapidash_S1E15.

Oh, man, that would be flipping awesome! Super Saiyan Twilight! However, I don't really think butterfly wings would be a good ascendancy if they are made from gossamer and morning dew like with Rarity. They would have to be of really strong solid stuff, the way some spider silks are. What I think would be cool is if Twilight can withdraw them into her body and sprout them at will. This way she can look like her old unicorn self.

It would be cool if Twilight had an evil version of herself just like how Princess Luna could turn into Nightmare Moon. However, there won't be any "second transformations" since it's My Little Pony.