Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Search Bar Trouble

Proton
Go to solution Solved by NavelColt,

I remember that before the new look came out I used to be able to click on the name besides the search bar and change it to other categories, such as "Forums", "Members", etc. The thing is, I can't do that anymore. If I try clicking on the name the search bar just closes itself.

Help pl0x?

Well, if you click on what should say "This topic" right now you can change some things, and you can also change to different things within advanced search, i would assume that would work if thats what your looking for.

Otherwise I guess your having a issue that just prevents you to search like that, and in that case I can't offer anything. So sorry :/.

Good luck.

You are not the only one with this issue, I have it as well. The best you can do at the moment is click the gear beside the search box for the advanced forum search, and select what you need from there.

img-1953789-1-Exl9WrD.jpg

--

UGWvbLc.jpg

Edited by Xelphos
  • Brohoof 1

Many things need fixing in the new theme, and they will all be eliminated problems at some point when Lavo finishes perfecting the skin. Until then, simply using the cog button to go to the full search or using the older theme are best. I'd say make a support ticket but, there's two or so already bringing this up as well, so I'd say it's not even worth your time happy.png It's on the list.