Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scribbler's digital mlp art!

Midnight Scribbler

Hey everyone! Scribbler here.img-1956184-1-img-1956184-1-wink.png  Thought I'd lay some fan art on you. img-1956184-2-img-1956184-2-biggrin.png

Here's a couple I did for my good buddies Skylar and Polaris.The first is Skylar's OC, and the second one is all likeimg-1956184-3-img-1956184-2-wub.png

img-1956184-4-img-1956184-3-Ideu11h.jpg

img-1956184-5-img-1956184-4-QY2yfw6.jpg

And my character pics for Midnight Scribbler, and Clockwork Green.

img-1956184-6-img-1956184-5-4fc75dc4919a

img-1956184-7-img-1956184-6-9491629df46e

Hope you like! img-1956184-8-img-1956184-7-e9FkmL5.png
Be sure to check out my short story for the crazy green bugger. img-1956184-9-img-1956184-8-wink.png

Want more artwork from me? Check out the links below!

Scribbler's paintings

DeviantArt

ALSO! If you want to see more of this stuff, keep scrolling, I post as I complete them!

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

I liked them :DD You're a good artist!

My favorite of them was Midnight Scribbler, if that's the third picture you posted. 

You also did good on Skylar's :DD Well done!

That would indeed be him. smile.png

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like them.

I'll be making more of these in future eventually. I really like doing them. biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Alright everypony, it's been a while, and I've been busy. So I'm throwing an update your way! smile.png

Kicking off the update with a brand new OC I designed earlier today. Sunset Glow. Her profile is in my signature.

post-20188-0-11727600-1383513449_thumb.jpg

Second, we have a request OC image done for Polaris. He's one bad ass pony! img-1978086-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

post-20188-0-33257400-1383513458_thumb.jpg

And lastly, an adorable scene, Skylar and Skystorm. Very special someponies! img-1978086-2-wub.png

post-20188-0-93890700-1383513555_thumb.jpg

Also, I've updated my non-pony art thread. Anyone interested can find that here. :D

• Brohoof 2

Alright everypony, it's been a while, and I've been busy. So I'm throwing an update your way! smile.png

Kicking off the update with a brand new OC I designed earlier today. Sunset Glow. Her profile is in my signature.

Second, we have a request OC image done for Polaris. He's one bad ass pony! img-1978086-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

attachicon.gifPolaris.jpg

And lastly, an adorable scene, Skylar and Skystorm. Very special someponies! img-1978086-2-wub.png

That last pic is beyond adorable. They look so cute together :wub: You did a really great job with these :) I hope you keep making great drawings in the future ;) 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't generally do anything larger than avatars for free. Trying to get a paypal up and running for commission if I can. I'll be setting up shop once I get that figured out. tongue.png

• 3 weeks later...

Alright pony friends! A long overdue update is here with a bunch of new work from the past month. Enjoy!

This is my new OC, Suit Twister, he has an ask a pony thread if you're interested!

post-20188-0-67169900-1385235514_thumb.jpg

Jellybean! Most of you will have seen her around, I'm sure. smile.png

post-20188-0-91594500-1385235544_thumb.jpg

Orion Skies, Dsanders's OC

post-20188-0-57005200-1385235562_thumb.jpg

Pink Mist

post-20188-0-51822800-1385235572_thumb.jpg

And finally, Felix, the Historian!

post-20188-0-38813000-1385235533_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well everypony, I do believe it's about time for an update. :3

As some of you may have already seen this one, I'll post it first. This is my OC Midnight Scribbler, coming out of one of his portals. It was based on an image originally drawn by Dilarus

Scribbler_Goggles.jpg

Here's a painting I did for Skylar's birthday. He's one bad ass pony. B)

fedf44d9-f6d0-4705-9162-dced9771be43.jpg

And, last but not least. White Eclipse and Blasted Nova. Geekozoid's OCs

Geekozoid.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

• Brohoof 1

And, just as promised, here's one more. This is @SilverHeart,'s OC, Mirror Image. She was probably the most interesting one to date, with her burn scarring. She was a fun one to draw.

Her true appearance is within the eye of the beholder. Though she tends to hide her physical form with illusion.

MirrorImage1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update time! Got some new work here to show you all.

First up, we have Icy Skies, one of my favorites so far. :catface:

IcySkies.jpg

Next, my new OC Gemma. I will soon have a pic for her twin sister Lapis, who is being played by SilverHeart. Gemma and Lapis are a collaborative OC project. For those who aren't brushed up on Latin, their names mean Gem, and stone.You can see their OC pages by clicking the linked names. :)

Gemma.jpg

And last, but not least. Batbrony's fanfic cover piece. This thing took me longer than it should have, but it's finally here, and I've got a couple editions to it, so I'll show both. Also, here's a link to Batbrony's fanfic, Batmare Begins.

Batmare_Rain1.jpg

Batmare2.jpg

• Brohoof 2

And last, but not least. Batbrony's fanfic cover piece. This thing took me longer than it should have, but it's finally here, and I've got a couple editions to it, so I'll show both. Also, here's a link to Batbrony's fanfic, Batmare Begins.

img-2388861-3-Batmare_Rain1.jpg

img-2388861-4-Batmare2.jpg

I know I've already said this to you personally a number of times, but I just wanted to say yet again how very grateful I am for this MS!  I've been trying to get new cover art for close to a year now through various artists, and this is exactly what I wanted and more!!!  DO NOT worry about how long you took (which in all honesty was a drop in the bucket compared to how long the whole process took), the wait was well worth it.  Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, and everyone, ya'll should totally give MS's artwork over on deviantART a look, he's an incredibly talented artist and a great friend.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

It has been a loooong time coming. But! I finally have new artwork to share with you guys finally. Hope you like what you see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning with this piece, I actually have a second version of it, themed for the holidays. This is a piece I did for the PonyMC forum banner. They'd been using the fall banner right up until December, so I thought I'd whip them up a new one to put up in it's place for the holidays, and winter season. (in the spoiler)

banner.png

XUkpsqm.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a fun one I did. Inspired by a piece done by a friend on here, some of you may know. A fond thanks to JellyBean for this idea. :) It ended up being one of my personal favorite pieces of Mlp art. I should get a better quality image of myself though, it's a little blurry.

WbwdXig.jpg

Third up, a brand new cover piece for a reboot of an RP SilverHeart and I have been working on for quite some time now. This image shows a mansion in a town called Bloodwell. I won't give away more than that, because I don't want to spoil anything for the players in the soon to be RP. Applications are being accepted now if you are interested! Bloodlines RP application thread

Y3ZsFyd.jpg

And last up, but certainly not least of all. The Thestral twins, Lapis (right) and Gemma (left) sitting in the balcony of one of the mansion's towers, reflecting upon deeds done. Also RP related, so I won't be revealing anything further on this image either, at least until the RP has gotten past this part.

fTSgVp3.jpg

And that's all for now. But there shall be more in future! Make sure you check out the misc pony art thread too, I've added a new pic there. :)Misc pony art thread.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...