Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

epic rap battles of equestria suggestions

firestarter

Im thinking of starting a series on youtube called epic rap battles of equestria. Parodying off of epic rap battles of history by epicloyd and nice peter. Im looking for suggestions for the rap battles. Please post

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well Arctic will do rarity. Heres are out lyrics so far

Announcer: Welcome to.... My Little Pony Rap Battles! In this episode we have...

Rarity: Me!

Rainbow Dash: And... me.

Announcer: Let the battle begin!

Rarity: My magic is better then flying! Maybe you, should be... dying, because you're not awesome. You're just lying.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, geez! You smell no better then week old cheese. By the end of this battle, you'll be begging please.

Rarity: Oh, dear! I'll be begging please alright. Please, please! Get out of my sight! Your look is a horrific fright! All ponies around you soon take flight.

Rainbow Dash: I'm cooler then you, and you know it's true. No matter what ya' do, you'll never get through.

Rarity: Oh please, Rainbow Dash. You are just one big mass. It's not like they'll pay YOU

any cash. Back away, cause I'm gunna kick yo ***. (Is this okay?) (ya its perfect)

Rainbow Dash: Please, little *****. You're just one big glitch.

Ohmygosh this sounds absolutely awesome!  How 'bout a Big Mac-AJ standoff, bro to sis?  Or maybe even Celestia vs her "most trusted pupil?"  If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!

@ I unfortunately don't know a thing about animation, but I have a few OC's and I'm sure I could come up with more.  I'd love to voice-act, but I probably don't have the right hardware and/or software for that.  I think lyrics would be really fun to make, but I don't know how good I'd be at it.

Edited by MrPandaa

@ I unfortunately don't know a thing about animation, but I have a few OC's and I'm sure I could come up with more.  I'd love to voice-act, but I probably don't have the right hardware and/or software for that.  I think lyrics would be really fun to make, but I don't know how good I'd be at it.

Okay! That sounds great! You feel free to post up some OC's, and we're always open to more. Also, it's Hardware. tongue.png

@,

Yes I do

thunderdash25@gmail.com 

Okay! I just shared the file with you. Check your email. derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 1