Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So twilight has finished her lessons correct?

FNGRpony

I was just thinking if we saw princess Celestial walking around in her castle having anxiety cause no one is writing to her anymore.

Celestial

(Shaking Luna)  "NO ONE NEEDS ME ANYMORE!"

Luna

(rolles eyes) "Welcome to my world."

Celestial
"What do i do Sister!"

Luna
"Prey like hell the mortals give your own day so one day out of 365 your life doesn't suck so bad."

Celestial
"I know I'll get a new student!"

I mean seriously, does princess Cadence wright to Celestial?  I think it would be awesome seeing princess Celestia's skittish side if one exists.

Her sister finds something else to do, the other alicorns start to take over more and more of her duties,

twilight teaches a hand full of unicorns to raise the sun on their own using her mad book skills.

what cha think?

Maybe discord behind her seeing her tweak out and snicker "Problem princess?"

Edited by FNGRpony

I don't think Twilight's lessons are finished just yet. She still has plenty of discoveries to find as a princess.Although I can see anxiety getting the best of princess Twilight and she would overwork herself.

I mean seriously, does princess Cadence wright to Celestial?  I think it would be awesome seeing princess Celestia's skittish side if one exists.

Well she is her niece so I think Cadence must write to Celestia occasionally. 

Maybe discord behind her seeing her tweak out and snicker "Problem princess?"

Shipping anyone? I like a good Celestiacord moment.

I don't think Twilight's lessons are finished just yet. She still has plenty of discoveries to find as a princess.Although I can see anxiety getting the best of princess Twilight and she would overwork herself.

Well she is her niece so I think Cadence must write to Celestia occasionally. 

Shipping anyone? I like a good Celestiacord moment.

LOL your telling me I can't have discord trolling with out the shipping police coming out?  now who's trolling?  I'm expecting even a nuetared discord to live to delight in mayhem when he see's it.

And yes twilight's lessons might not be over, that's certainly on the watch list for season 4.

But why should that be twilight's problem?

I mean instead of twilight freaking out, why can't it be Celestia?  I mean she doesn't get that much air time.  If hasbro wants viewers to stop thinking the show is putting her as a diety show her having slice of life problems just like every pony else.

I'm fine with lesson 0  2.0 so it's just a suggestion.  Some people might be annoyed at the show covering old territory even if it's super awesome territory.

Nope! she is not done. she will be learning about responsibilities as a leader as well as continuing friendship lessons. i mean, one of the major parts for the past 3 seasons has been learning about friendship and virtues and such. why would they take away such a major part of the show?

Indeed, she'll still need a fair bit of tuition, especially that she may need help in fulfilling her duties as a princess, and there's no one better than Celestia to help her with that. I'm pretty certain even Cadence asks for Celestia's assistance a good number of times. Remember, Celestia said that Twilight is still a student, altho Celestia herself and everyone else will also be a student to Twilight at the same time.

She is far from being done with her lessons. She will be learning about the responsibilities that a princess must learn, in order to successfully complete her duties as royalty. Twilight is still trying to learn about the things that a princess has to do, and what they do occasionally to protect their subjects.

Well the letters were a teaching tool and prop more than anything e.g. homework. If you take Celestia's magic movie theater from Magical Mystery Cure seriously it seems to indicate that Celestia could see what Twilight was doing. The letters gave Twilight a focus and a goal (Celestia has her number big time), but it backfired on her in Lesson Zero. I think Celestia was taken completely off guard by Twilight's mental break but it helped Twilight grow in the end.