Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Muzic Whooves - Sound Barrier (Feel it all VIP) Remix

NobodyHere

I gotta say. that song was brilliant! nice bass. like the tune. not overboard. But there is one thing I have to say, one small thing... DAT STEREO!!! 

For some reason I cant stop listening to this.

Edited by NatoMann

The volume panning gave me nausea. I honestly find it irritating when people pan the whole song to one side of your head and back. I also find that this is just another one of your "remixes" where you basically just use Youtube Downloader to get an mp3 and then you just upload it at a faster pace.

The song is OK, but MY BRAIN HURTS!blink.png  I'm sorry, but I just can't stand the sound switching from ear to ear! I've listened to songs with very small portions like that, but this is just too much! I can't even force myself to listen to it the whole way through!

A little tip: a remix is a complete redo of a song, inspired by the original, yet completely different. Taking a song, downloading it in bad quality (please just install MediaHuman YouTube to MP3 and set it to rip the raw audio stream) and taking it through a "wawa" filter is not remixing. This is remixing:

Original

Remix by Tantrum Desire

Also, you need to give credit in a remix, like this:

*original artist* - *original song name* (*your artist name* Remix)

I enjoyed the song but didn't like the fact that it was panned to both ear's and mixed the sound. Make that a mono and make certain beats/Drops on ear and it will come out even better ^^ But still not bad.

Might I remind you that the stereo plus speeding it up is pretty much the only thing he did. He also lowered the quality a lot. Here's the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKlEoWQLBhk He just pretty much stole it.

OK, so this author got some flak (maybe alot but I wont judge anyone)

But this is probably part of a being musician.

I agree that this is a slight copy, but you have to start somewhere. 

So add the original song name and artist, and start remixing away at new songs.

And good luck on new mixes.

OK, so this author got some flak (maybe alot but I wont judge anyone)

But this is probably part of a being musician.

I agree that this is a slight copy, but you have to start somewhere. 

So add the original song name and artist, and start remixing away at new songs.

And good luck on new mixes.

He basically barely did any work. He used a YouTube to MP3 site to download a low quality version of the song (like, really low quality), he then put it in an editor, sped it up a bit, added a "wawa" under the effects slot, exported and he calls it his own. "A slight copy" might be a slight understatement.

PS: As a learning musician, I can say that this really isn't part of being a musician. Electronic musicians usually start by making an own composition with default instruments included in their editor of choice. They then move up to synth making, drum sampling and such and start to learn to really produce. No part of being a musician really includes adding an effect to something that already exists. Long for PS, isn't it?

• Brohoof 1

He basically barely did any work. He used a YouTube to MP3 site to download a low quality version of the song (like, really low quality), he then put it in an editor, sped it up a bit, added a "wawa" under the effects slot, exported and he calls it his own. "A slight copy" might be a slight understatement.   PS: As a learning musician, I can say that this really isn't part of being a musician. Electronic musicians usually start by making an own composition with default instruments included in their editor of choice. They then move up to synth making, drum sampling and such and start to learn to really produce. No part of being a musician really includes adding an effect to something that already exists. Long for PS, isn't it?

Yes I see what you want to say, but he might have gotten off with the wrong foot. And remixes takes experience [i guess] 

but Ill give him space to move, I'm not up for giving flak, ever. So, lets just see what happens in the future.

This "musician" had 5 pages of feedback on MLR for his musical trolling efforts of simply speeding up other peoples music (and in most cases not even giving credit to the original track). In this case doing massive panning additionally. It's a shame someone to portray this is any effort or isn't created simply to create a negative and dramatic reaction but i urge MLPF not to take the bait. Trolls shouldn't be welcome here either.

Edited by Freewave