Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any rural/country bronies out their?

Oblivion

• 1 month later...

Well, not really. I've never lived outside of the city. Im a city pony.  :muffins:

Nothing wrong with that bro, we should all be proud of where we live weather it be kicking it in the sticks or living in a bid ole city!

though, I think I have said that once, but it's true so I'll say it again bro! :lol:

So I live literally out in the middle of nowhere, with their being a small village of roughly 200 people about 2 miles away, so I was just kinda wondering if their were other small town bronies out their, and if so how do people where you live deal with it if they know you like the show?

I am out in the middle of no where in a small village as well~ I'm not sure there are any bronies around me.. If there are they are very good at covering it up or they just aren't here....I might be the only brony here D:

• Brohoof 1

I am out in the middle of no where in a small village as well~ I'm not sure there are any bronies around me.. If there are they are very good at covering it up or they just aren't here....I might be the only brony here D:

I know how you feel man, that's why I hang out on the forums, cause I don't know ANY bronies in real life! :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I live in the smallest town in the state where I live.

It's all farm land, horses, cows, pigs, chickens, etc.

I ride my horse all the time and I love farm life.

I live in a rural area for sure.

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

I live in the south, but I am not in any way a "country" person.

I do not speak the southern slang that is very common.

But I do have the accent though, which I strive to rid myself of.

I live in the south, but I am not in any way a "country" person.

I do not speak the southern slang that is very common.

But I do have the accent though, which I strive to rid myself of.

I lived in the south for 8 years and I refused with all my being to obtain an accent. I am surprised I never got it.

I never really liked the southern slang but I did up using ya'll and ain't quite a bit.

I lived in the south for 8 years and I refused with all my being to obtain an accent. I am surprised I never got it.

I never really liked the southern slang but I did up using ya'll and ain't quite a bit.

Aw, why would you guys WANT to get rid of an amazing accent! ^_^

No I am 100% urban and thinks that there is no life outside my big dystopian city. Just kidding.

I am not rural/country. i've only seen the rural side once.

ONCE! :wacko:  Wow man, that....I guess as long as your happy,just I could not stand all the noise of an urban environment. :blush: