Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why i am starting to lose interest in MLP lately?

The Prime Reaper

It has been about 3 weeks, my conscience starts to decrease the time for MLP likes searching about MLP. Listening to all kind fan musics, see fan artworks, watch fan videos, re-watch MLP episodes, constantly update the Hasbro crew's latest status and checking Equestria Daily.

During these days, i hardly find any good fan made materials on the web. The hillarious memes started to receive my objective looks rather than my enjoyment laughs. Those songs started to get old, the new songs are just plain boring. The fan animations or videos are repetitively uncreative at some point, the majority of them are just crossing over with other popular franchises; some videos are too violent. Fan artworks or comics are just always the same stereotypes, unchanging in context as well as quality; in other words, they don't satisfy my basic minimum requirement.

If some of my friends here, you will notice that i have been less interactive lately. Not because of schoolwork. But i am just simply bored, i don't hate anything about fandom or criticizing the franchise. But i am just simply bored, with nothing to do. Getting too distracted away from the fandom because of the anime (Naruto shippuden mainly), BF4, writings,.... Actually, i still have some spare times from those activities but my conscience uses the boredom to justify the mean of not entering MLP anymore.

I have no idea. I have only been in the fandom for two months but all my excitement and interests quickly vanishing. Many bronies are really excited for Season 4,i was too excited back then. But then the next day, i don't remember about it anymore.

I never think about leaving the fandom but i am just kinda getting bored to the show because of my conscience.

I hope some of you may give some advices to blast this disease of boredom away.

Good day.

Simples.

It has been *Insert number of days* days since since the last official episode, one which ended quite controversially. The lack of canon content has led to a decline in material for fans, and as such, we are left with little else to do. Give it a few days, watch the opener of season 4, and you'll be right back in the throngs of the fandom. That sounds SO WRONG, btw.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you were trying too hard to keep your motivation fro the show up, that can burn out your interest in the show just as much as not watching it can.

Besides, even if you watch the ponies less, as long as you can find something else to entrain yourself is the important thing.

Edited by Malinter

Simples.

It has been *Insert number of days* days since since the last official episode, one which ended quite controversially. The lack of canon content has led to a decline in material for fans, and as such, we are left with little else to do. Give it a few days, watch the opener of season 4, and you'll be right back in the throngs of the fandom. That sounds SO WRONG, btw.

I agree with this pony ^, try and talk to some more people on this wonderful website to help ease the boringness.