Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

Why do you use MLP Forums? Most people have a reason. Is it... To get away from stress? To express your brony-ness?

Comment yours down below! Let's see if you can relate to anypony  :lol:

Personally, it helps me take a break from stress and make new pony friends, that share my interest in ponies.

What about you?

• Brohoof 6

The RPs here are quite fun, and writing stories with others in the form of an RP is an adventure all in itself. Plus, you can meet really nice people here as well!

It is also a way to socialize, fir me at least. I'm so busy at work or college that I dont get to talk to others, so this is kind of like a valve to release pressure.

• Brohoof 1

Socialization, mostly. 

I've got a lot of anxiety around people offline which prevent me from having a lot of friends, but I still desire to talk to people. The internet is a good outlet for it.

Additionally, the friends I do have aren't into MLP. So, I have nobody else to obsess over cartoon horses with.

• Brohoof 9

It's a good and fun place to make friends along with being able to post your opinions.

• Brohoof 1

Because fimfiction sux fimfiction is illuminati i'm the most wanted criminal in fimfiction everyone on fimfiction hates me and this is the other big MLP community

• Brohoof 3

I spent many years in another pony community that gradually began to feel less and less like home. I think that MLPForums is more sustainable in the way that the community runs and is run, and this place feels more like home than anything that I've seen in the brony community for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

It's a fun site to socialize on and to talk about MLP safely without getting flamed. But maybe I might stop using these forums often when my life gets more busy maybe at least 5 or 6 years from now.

Edited by TheJLeeTeam
  • Brohoof 2

Well my initial reason was just for RPs. This is mainly due to how most forums are but seeing how friendly everyone is here, I guess I'm here more now to communicate and have fun~

I'm usually a forgettable face on other forums. There is only one other Forum that I enjoyed like this one. All others I just kinda lingered and RPed mostly. I guess it's kinda funny that I can be so open here, then again, I am getting over my social fears. And this in some way does help with my shyness. I may not seem like the shy type but IRL I'm terribly shy around people I first meet.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

@, no I don't see. I think that I may I need you to post a few more for inspection.

Darn, I thought I might have failed to get my point across. x )

post-26550-0-67764100-1427432293_thumb.png

I mean, sure, I also have friends at MLPF.

post-26550-0-92783500-1427432352_thumb.png

And occasionally see a topic that interests me.

post-26550-0-26344900-1427432379_thumb.png

But, for the most part...

post-26550-0-66059200-1427432399_thumb.png

...I enjoy posting smexy blue poneh.

post-26550-0-49182100-1427432444_thumb.png

I ran out of things to say.

post-26550-0-36053900-1427432463_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

To control all your minds with the power of suggestive mind control, and get you to eventually sell your soul to Pinkamena Diana Pie. I've made that pretty clear, silly.  :maud:

. . .

But i admit, i've been MIA/lurking for the past 5-6 months.  :maud:

• Brohoof 7

To control all your minds with the power of suggestive mind control, and get you to eventually sell your soul to Pinkamena Diana Pie. I've made that pretty clear, silly.  :maud:

. . .

But i admit, i've been MIA/lurking for the past 5-6 months.  :maud:

It's okay. You still will have a place here. We will always love our, Mistress Pinkamena. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

I want a place where I can discuss MLP without getting weird looks from the rest of the internet.

Darn, I thought I might have failed to get my point across. x )

attachicon.gifrainbow_dash_14_by_xpesifeindx-d5pq54b.png

I mean, sure, I also have friends at MLPF.

attachicon.gifrainbow_is_a_badass_by_brycehebert-d49vifo.png

And occasionally see a topic that interests me.

attachicon.giftwitchy_dash_by_smlahyee-d4ff5wb.png

But, for the most part...

attachicon.gifpleased_rainbow_dash_by_rainbowcrab-d4a2uf4.png

...I enjoy posting smexy blue poneh.

attachicon.gifrainbow_dash_awkwardly_smiling_by_yetioner-d6vvnw7.png

I ran out of things to say.

attachicon.gifraindow_crash_by_sierraex-d45pqq6.png

Dash being *pause* environmentally friendly!post-28233-0-68286300-1427435941_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 1

Following in Ziggy's hoof(foot?) steps...I use it because it's really the only place I can talk and gush about ponies and how much I love them. More specifically about a certain gentle, kind, gorgeous and adorasexy yellow and pink pegasus  that I love oh so much. :kindness::fluttershy:

(Psst,it's Fluttershy)

post-16340-0-43284600-1427438909_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-78582200-1427439654_thumb.png

]post-16340-0-52643200-1427438922_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-32130300-1427439164_thumb.pngpost-16340-0-09464400-1427439455_thumb.png

That, and not many of my RL friends really "get" ponies....so this is my outlet for that. ;)

These forums are also the reason why I'm posting this at 3am in the morning.  :blush:

• Brohoof 12

I post on this forum because I want to talk to mah peeps. No really, I want to get to know people with the same interests as me. I am so glad I joined this forum; the fans here are so nice and talented. I cannot imagine ever leaving this community.

I use MLP Forums for the friendly community, there isn't much trolling, flaming, abuse, hatred, name calling etc.

I'd also like to make friends and talk to fellow MLP fans like myself about MLP, gaming, anime or anything.

Oh and because of Fluttershy :):adorkable: :s

fluttershy_by_emberfiremane-d4yl7j7.png

• Brohoof 4

Ironically enough I just returned yesterday for the first time in months, and its like, even when im not engaged in conversation, I feel its a place with more positive outlet than the majority of my social media experiences, People talka bout things im interested in, the tone is more positive, and there is no alicorn slam pages, trolling, and ridiculously young children. I feel this is the most moderate place to talk with teens and young adults about things MLP, and somewhat cartoon/fantasy that we all love.

• Brohoof 2