Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello every pony my Name is Biscuit639 and I am here to tell all of you Bronys and Pegisisters

our big project me and my high school club are working on a MLP FIM crossover film so far we got the plot and the team but we need more people to get this project done of course you saw my fan fiction well that was not finished well when the fan fiction is done that's when we almost finished the film but we need help of course I need mlp flash puppets well yes I need flash puppet creators to make me mlp puppets for the film well I can use the double rainboom puppets but one problem its a crossover so I will say that we just need the double rainboom puppets nope we need ocs and a lot more so if you could help us that would be great

here is the staff we need

Animators needed

voice actors/actress needed

flash puppet creators

Edited by biscuit639

• 1 month later...

ok one at a time to answer for the true black star what I mean is show style flash puppets vectors also backgrounds, items and characters you just need to research and figure it out

ok answer to interestingcanybars ok that will be great just add me on Skype at darcybelle3 or gmail at bobcatbrony659@gmail.com

alight answer to thunder dash all right thank you so much

all right that's al the answers you can pm me sorry my spelling is bad and English -_- but thankyou 

any body else want to help?

we still need more staff for animation and vectoring for the flash puppets

anypony whats to help? we need more people in this project

post is up if you want to help that would be great see yea

post is up if you want to help that would be great see yea

Edited by biscuit639