Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Which one of your friends would you say you have the hardest time putting up with? I know you and Rarity are completely opposites, and many Bronies think that you and Rainbow Dash have a... tension "thick enough to cut with a knife".

I agree with Josh, if you she keeps practicing she could end up this good: post-2458-0-30306100-1333900525_thumb.jpg

Somehow ah doubt it...

Which one of your friends would you say you have the hardest time putting up with? I know you and Rarity are completely opposites, and many Bronies think that you and Rainbow Dash have a... tension "thick enough to cut with a knife".

Hrmm. Yeah, it's probably Rarity. Now don't get me wrong, we're friends and all, but sometimes we butt heads, 'specially over *shudder* fashion...

Yeah, at least at her age, maybe if she's still interested in it when she's older, can't think of any questions atm

That's alright, don't feel that ya have ta bombard me 24/7. Ah need time ta keep up with the crop, after all. ;)

hey AJ i saw how twilight helped you pick apples with the use of her magic, she could do all those trees at the same time,

does it piss you off knowing that twilight is better at picking apples than you?

hey AJ i saw how twilight helped you pick apples with the use of her magic, she could do all those trees at the same time,

does it piss you off knowing that twilight is better at picking apples than you?

Nah, but it sure makes me wonder why she didn't just use her magic ta pick all the apples in the Flim Flam fiasco...we would've gotten loads more cider.

Applejack, i heard the apples you have are tasty, can i have one?

Sure thing! *tosses Loffy an apple*

(edited)

well why didnt you ask her to?

Ah had other things on my mind, like bucking apples. Ah don't really think with mah brain, if ya haven't noticed yet. :P

Edited by Aureity

hey AJ,

ponies have been writing naughty things about you and rainbow....

are any of these rumours true?

also... whats with this pic?

post-1283-0-24043700-1333908934.jpg

Ah'm starting to think somepony is trollin' me... :huh:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

what is your opinion on trolling?

Once it gets ta lies like this, it's not funny. Jokes are one thing, but galdernnit...Dash is having a hard enough time trying ta prove she ain't a lesbian already...

Her Royal Highness, Celestia, on the other hoof. She seems ta know a thing or two bout trolling.

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 2

Hey Applejack, is it hot in here, or is it just you? ;)

lol I'm just messin with ya, Applejack :P

Example one, right here. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Once it gets ta lies like this, it's not funny. Jokes are one thing, but galdernnit...Dash is having a hard enough time trying ta prove she ain't a lesbian already...

Her Royal Highness, Celestia, on the other hoof. She seems ta know a thing or two bout trolling.

im sorry about rainbow, i didnt mean to offend her.

about celestia, tell me about it. my sister and we are pulling pranks on eachother all the time.

do you forgive me?

im sorry about rainbow, i didnt mean to offend her.

about celestia, tell me about it. my sister and we are pulling pranks on eachother all the time.

do you forgive me?

Well, ah heard her Nightmare Night costume is gonna be a zombie called Brightmare Bite...

And she replaced the school newspaper's ink with lemon juice.

Of course ah forgive ya, your royal highness. (And if ah didn't ah'd get sent to the moon, anyway...>_>)

Well, ah heard her Nightmare Night costume is gonna be a zombie called Brightmare Bite...

And she replaced the school newspaper's ink with lemon juice.

Of course ah forgive ya, your royal highness. (And if ah didn't ah'd get sent to the moon, anyway...>_>)

we would never lower ourself to the ways of celestia's punishments!

how could you think that of us?

we would never lower ourself to the ways of celestia's punishments!

how could you think that of us?

...aw, shucks. Now ah'm definitely going to get sent to the moon.

Goodbye, Apple Bloom. :(

Seriously though, I think you're very pretty :)

Ah know what you're up to...ah've typed my name inta google images before...

Spent a straight hour throwin' up mah breakfast...