Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

I have a plushie.

Plushies are cool.

Yep! :P Ah actually found a plushie of mahself, somehow...not sure why in tarnation somepony'd make one, but.

So you didn't really answer me, do you want my help?

We're actually done! The minions and Mac worked overtime, and we managed ta finished this mornin'!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's good! But now I feel kind of bad for not helping, oh well, do you need help with anything else?

Not at the moment...Sweet Apple Acres is plumb outta apples after that last one there.

Edited by Aureity

Hello Applejack again! I'm getting my Bubble Bounce kit soon, A Bubble Bounce kit is a bubble making thing, but comes with a glove, I wear the glove, BOOM. i can touch bubbles without it popping!

Anyways, that apple was TASTY :)

(edited)

Hello Applejack again! I'm getting my Bubble Bounce kit soon, A Bubble Bounce kit is a bubble making thing, but comes with a glove, I wear the glove, BOOM. i can touch bubbles without it popping!

Anyways, that apple was TASTY :)

Hmm..ah think Pinkie'd love ta see somethin' like that!

And no problem-Sweet Apple Acres apples are the tastiest ya'll find in all o' Equestria!

Edited by Aureity

Well I can't make apples grow any faster then naturally, although I do have some bonemeal, do you think that would work?

Er...no thanks, ah think ah'd like to keep the orchids tha way they are..without bones in em.

Hey :)

Dou you have any work that has to be done?

Just bought myself a nice house from Celestia herself. *points toward construction side near SAA*....but well I ain't got a single Bit left now and I can't accept any money for doing almost nothing at the library at the moment

(decided I'd start up my own RP)

I should probably try to get a job to, I just came here from Twi's library and I don't have any bits yet, do you know anypony offering a job? And although I would like a house I'm good being homeless in Everfree for now, I always imagined myself surviving off the lands

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)
  • Brohoof 1

Why do you raise pigs if you and everyone else in Equestria is vegetarian?

Some ponies like bacon-flavored salad...http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Hey :)

Dou you have any work that has to be done?

Just bought myself a nice house from Celestia herself. *points toward construction side near SAA*....but well I ain't got a single Bit left now and I can't accept any money for doing almost nothing at the library at the moment

Ya could try ta plant more apple trees, ah guess. We just got the payment for that order. Ah think we're set on bits this year.

(decided I'd start up my own RP)

I should probably try to get a job to, I just came here from Twi's library and I don't have any bits yet, do you know anypony offering a job? And although I would like a house I'm good being homeless in Everfree for now, I always imagined myself surviving off the lands

Again, if ya could plant some trees, ah'd pay ya decent wages...Mac and ah are too sore ta do anything...

So it seems you ignored my question, is anypony offering jobs?

Didn't see it, sorry. Answer is above!

Hello again applejack just a heads up the party has been cancelled because somepony try'd to kill me meh big deal so now if its ok if i can come over and stay at your place for a few days my father said it would be best if i can

Ah no! That's horrible. Course ya can stay, we'll make sure you're alright.

Thank you for worrying sweet heart but you dont need to protect me i am strong with magic and my muscles plus i have positioned guards all over so if they even get through the will have to face me besides i think it would be me protecting you

Thank you for worrying sweet heart but you dont need to protect me i am strong with magic and my muscles plus i have positioned guards all over so if they even get through the will have to face me besides i think it would be me protecting you

Ya ain't ever seen an Apple fight, have ya? ;P

Although it'd be nice not ta have ta fight at all...

Course! Here ya go.

OK, thanks, where is a good spot to plant them? I don't see any open space anywhere in SAA Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

OK, thanks, where is a good spot to plant them? I don't see any open space anywhere in SAA

There are spots, ya just have ta hunt a bit.