Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(RP) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

@,

Dust smiles, "It's ok and you're welcome, it was my mothers and I want you to have it. I know my mother would want you to have it too, it looks really beautiful on you." He says, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but in some ways you remind me of her, my mother, she was a very kind and caring mare, also she was very beautiful."

Ambrose nodded. She understood what he meant. "It's okay, I inderstand. You sort of remind me of my father, he was a kid stallion who was always very thankful, handsome too" se said. She stared at her hooves again, deep unthought about her father. She had never known her mother.

@, (hope you dont mind but I'm gonna make it that Indigo knows Dust)

The waiter arrives with their meals, "Thank you" Dust says, "Mmm this smells delicious, and it's my favorite." Trying to think of something to talk about he asks, "So what exactly is there to do here? In Ponyville I mean. Oh and I just remembered, do you know a bluish unicorn by the name of Indigo StarSong? He's rather down to earth and friendly."

"In ponyville, there is always something going on." She said. She took a btw of her quesadilla. "And a bluish unicorn... No I don't think so, why?" She asked. It seemed quite weird for Dust to bring I another mare during dinner. How do you know her" she asked trying to stay cadual

@, (fyi Indigo is actually a male)

Dust giggles, "I think you may have misheard me, I said He, not She. but that's a common mistake. He and I go way back, even further than me and Sketchy goes back. But it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't know about him, he does like to keep to himself. Usually he likes to sleep under the stars and wonder the forest. I used to play with him while my parents were still alive."

Ambrose nodded sadly, a lot of thing had changed when her dad had died. She had true to move on but the sadness always lingered. She started to finish her food and before long her plate was cleared. She leaned back in her chair, "thank you dust" she said again to him

Soul trotted around Canterlot slowly, taking in the sights of nature. She leaned forward to sniff a flower. She smiled as she took in the sweet scent.

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

@,

He smiles at her, "It's no problem at all. would you like desert?" He offers, "once again, my treat." He thinks for a moment, "You know most mares wouldn't even give me a second glance, I don't know why, but maybe it's because I used to be a guard and they think i'd be too serious"

@ Fyi, it is set in Ponyville, but if you want you can start in Catnerlot than make your way to Ponyville

Ambrose smiled "I would want someone who was a guard to be my friend, because then I know he will always be stronger then me" she said. "An fine on dessert thought, but thank you". Ambrose looked down again at the amAZing necklace Dust have her it was beautiful

@, (last post for now going to bed, can hardly keep my eyes open)

He smiles as he sees her admiring the necklace, There's a magical property to it, should I tell her? I should. no secrets between friends. "Ambrose, there is something I need to tell you about the necklace. It has a magical property to it, well two really, the first one is, that if you ever feel lonely and you think of another pony, say the stallion who gave it to you,, warm and comforting feelings will come to your mind and heart, the second one is, it has the power to get rid of any if not all bad thoughts and feelings that the pony who is wearing it may have." He smiles, "And ok, it is getting rather late, perhaps, we should head home before it gets too late."

Ambrose indeed did deal warm inside. "Moshe stood up and asked to Dust to her house, the poor stallion was asleep on his feet. She lifted him with her magic an set him down carefully on the bed. "Goodnight Dust" she whispered to him. She went to her workshop and began to tinker.

Neon Fire hopped off the train, wondering where everyone had gone off to.  She shrugged, figuring she would take a look around the place again.  It did have a lot of neat shops, and places to eat.  Speaking of eating, she was starting to get hungry.  She took off, finding the nearest restaurant.

Sketch continued his slow trot down the stoney paved roads and gave way to other ponies going about their business. He wasn't sure where to go first beside exploring the country sights of Sweet Apple Acres, though everything was a little more newer than he'd expected it to be. It seems like that old library tree near the center has had some touch-ups since he last remembered. He shrugged it off and made a mental note to pick up a few books from there, but other than that he was pretty much indecisive. Ugh, he hated rolling this luggage around with his mouth, so he pretty much decided to go and check out his old home his parents had left him and drop off his movables.

So on he went towards the east side of town!

Neon Fire trotted along Ponyville, when she finally found a restaurant that appealed to her.  She quickly rushed inside, getting the table nearest to her, and waiting.  She looked over the menu and ordered something off of it, now she just was waiting for her food.  After, she figured she would try and find the other ponies she met on the train.

Without warning his stomach growled at him for not feeding it the chips it wanted, but the train car chips weren't the chips his stomach deserved, but needed. He sat himself right outside a fine establishment unaware of the familiar Pegasus sitting inside. He was quite oblivious to his surroundings when something called for his attention more than the environment...like chips. 

Without warning his stomach growled at him for not feeding it the chips it wanted, but the train car chips weren't the chips his stomach deserved, but needed. He sat himself right outside a fine establishment unaware of the familiar Pegasus sitting inside. He was quite oblivious to his surroundings when something called for his attention more than the environment...like chips. 

Neon Fire saw Sketch from her seat and raised her eyebrow, surprised to see him there.  She got up and started trotting over to where he was at.

"Hey!"  She called out.

She walked over to him.

"Didn't think I'd find you at this place, I was actually about to come looking for you all once I was done here."

Neon Fire saw Sketch from her seat and raised her eyebrow, surprised to see him there.  She got up and started trotting over to where he was at.

"Hey!"  She called out.

She walked over to him.

"Didn't think I'd find you at this place, I was actually about to come looking for you all once I was done here."

"Huh? Oh helloooo~ Fancy that! Seeing you here! Must be quite the twists of fate to see a familiar face twice- did you ever receive chips while I was knocked out? I never got those bloody chips.."

He huffed and rested his chin down on the table in front of him, still feeling the all around tiredness and grumblies from before they arrived.

"Huh? Oh helloooo~ Fancy that! Seeing you here! Must be quite the twists of fate to see a familiar face twice- did you ever receive chips while I was knocked out? I never got those bloody chips.."

He huffed and rested his chin down on the table in front of him, still feeling the all around tiredness and grumblies from before they arrived.

"Heh, yeah.  The chips?  Don't remember anyone actually ever bringing any...  Odd," she said, as she thought about it.  "Oh well, no matter.  So you gonna eat here?"

OOC:  Gotta head off now, family's here, I'll be popping in and out also asdf the character limit ldmfnlsdfm

"Heh, yeah.  The chips?  Don't remember anyone actually ever bringing any...  Odd," she said, as she thought about it.  "Oh well, no matter.  So you gonna eat here?"

OOC:  Gotta head off now, family's here, I'll be popping in and out also asdf the character limit ldmfnlsdfm

(( Alrighty! Catch you later! ))

"Awwww heck...aw well I'll get something else to munch on, unfortunately I'm still feeling the dragging exhaustion, as per usual, though I suppose food might be a possible substitute to pick me up, yes, I'll have fritters! Fritters this time! Fritters for sure!"

He said banging a hoof on the table careful not to tip it over or break the standings.

@

Dust managed to mutter something of a thank yo to Ambrose, under his breath, followed by him saying something about her being extraordinary.

He was a restless sleeper, but even more so that he was back in Ponyville. In his dream, he was surround be white, nothing else, just white.. Then he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"M..mother? is that you? He calls out.

"Yes dear, it is, and your father too." the familiar voice answers.

Two ponies appear before him, .One, a very beautiful mare with kindness in her eyes, the other a handsome stallion with compassion and pride in his eyes.

"Mother! Father!" Dust exclaims, as he runs to hug them, "I've missed you so much, b..but, how is this possible?"

His mother replies, "This is a spell cast by Princess Luna, where you can see and talk to us, unfortunately...The spell doesn't last very long, but long enough for your father and I to tell you that we are both very proud of you, of the way you became a guard, how you made your way to being a high ranking and very trusted officer, and how you have been treating that beautiful mare, Ambrose."

Dust Storm hangs his head, trying to hide the tears in his eyes, his mother lifts his chin up with a hoof, "Please don't cry love, your father and I love you very much..."

His father whispers something in his mother's ear, "I'm s...sorry dear, but our time is up, but just remember, that we will always love you, and will always be with you,," she reaches over and touches where is heart is, "In there, in your heart, and whenever you feel lonely, just look up at the night sky, and you will see our stars," His mother says before starting to fade away.

"No! Please don't go! I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU!" Too late, the apparitions of his mother and father faded away, leaving him alone, once again surrounded by white.

"NO!" He screams as he sits bolt upright in bed, sweating profoundly.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose hadn't gone to bed and she heard Dust yell no, she went over to his room, "are you okay?" She asked. His face was completely white, and tears were at the edge of his eyes. "Are you okay?" She repeated. She went vet and sat next to him.

((Also reply to Christmas 2))

@,

"I...I saw my parents. I..I don't know how,, but Princess Luna, she cast some sort of spell and..and I saw them. Th..they said that they love me and th..that they were very p..proud of me." he stutters, he touches the spot where his mother touched him, "I shouted no, because I didn't want them to leave. I....I'm sorry if I...I woke you up or d..disturbed you." He breaks down in tears.

Ambrose went over to dust and hugged him tightly, "I know how it feels" she said. " I lost my father 2 weeks ago" . She tried to quiet him down. She took off the necklace and out it around his neck, he needed it more right now. "And no, I was still awake, you didn't disturb any pony"

@,

Dust looks at his necklace and tears form in his eyes, "Th..they said they were very proud of me, for how I looked after myself, how i became a guard and..and how I was treating you... Ambrose, my mother says you are very beautiful." He stops, did she just say her father died two weeks ago? "Ambrose? I might not be a guard anymore, but I still have a few contacts within the palace, I...I could ask Princess Luna to cast the same spell on you, s..so you can see both your parents again in your dreams and...and which stars in the sky they are." He just hoped that what he was saying and asking wouldn't upset her.

Ambrose had always wanted to see her father again, but... "No am fine Dust, I'd rather wait for a time when he can also meet you". She looked at Dusts tear stained face, "am fine darling, don worry about me, now are you okay?" She asked. Se waited for his response, in silence.