Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did Discord compare himself to Celestia?

Zoraxe

Spoiler talk for episode 1 and 2 for season 4, btw.

Think about this dialogue exchange.

Twilight- "You realize this is information we could have used hours ago?"

Discord- "And rob you of a valuable lesson about being Princess? What kind of friend do you think I am?"

Wow, heh, I think Discord was just subtly mocking Twilight and Celestia for what happened in 'Magical Mystery Cure'. Because, if its alright for Celestia to be dishonest and manipulative to teach Twilight a lesson than how can you be mad at Discord for doing the same thing?

Is this meta-trolling the 'Celestia in Magical Mystery Cure did nothing wrong whatsoever' people? Maybe!

Discord is probably just trolling, of course. He knows that he can't take the same role as Celestia but, he will be there to teach Twilight a lesson or two and have fun while doing it.

• Brohoof 1

Was he wrong?

I mean how was discords lesson worse than celestails?

At least he was honest about being a dick.

No seriously for all the people who get offened by the trollesita stuff,

tell me why discord was really different?
I mean besides blatantly giggeling on the side line.

Edited by FNGRpony
  • Brohoof 1

Hes just messing with Twilight, even if hes reformed he still loves messing with ponies, so he just figured he'd give his own little reason for it, when really he probably just did it as an excuse to mess with Twilight.

Hes just messing with Twilight, even if hes reformed he still loves messing with ponies, so he just figured he'd give his own little reason for it, when really he probably just did it as an excuse to mess with Twilight.

but was he wrong?

the best trolls are found in truth ^^.

• Brohoof 2

but was he wrong?

the best trolls are found in truth ^^.

Wrong in doing what? Not saying anything?

Eh, its debatable. In the end it doesn't really matter exactly i guess, since everything worked out. 

Still, i think he was just messing with Twilight, i don't think his original intent was to teach her.

But frankly with Discord its anyones guess his true intentions ;p.

I'm pretty sure Discord has made it one of his goals that Twilight Sparkle doesn't become as stern and orderly a princess as Celestia and Luna.

This. What kind of Draconequus wants to have more stuck up fun police around? Better corrupt her to be more lenient towards his shenanigans and ways of doing things while she's still young, man.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure Discord has made it one of his goals that Twilight Sparkle doesn't become as stern and orderly a princess as Celestia and Luna.

This. What kind of Draconequus wants to have more stuck up fun police around? Better corrupt her to be more lenient towards his shenanigans and ways of doing things while she's still young, man.

I think more than that, what Discord wants out of Twilight is a Princess who doesn't forget what it's like to not be a princess. Even if he's acted like a jerk or a troll, he did make a very good point when Twilight came back after leaving everyone else behind. It shows he really does care that Twilight becomes the best person she can be, and in his way, he was there to remind her of that fact. Indeed, he doesn't want to see another princess growing up to become too settled in her position. Not that Twilight really needs someone to do that for her tho, tbh.

• Brohoof 2

hay i have no proof that dragconequus are all chaotic.

book cover, yada yada.