Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Disproving your hate (romance/ thingy)

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

OOC thread: here

(WHY CAN'T I START THESE THINGS!)
Bright Spark was having one of those days. One of those days where the entirety of last night was little more than a bunch of blurry lights and a punch to the gut. Was it a punch to the gut? he didn't feel like he'd been punched. But then again he couldn't feel his hooves either. Getting up from his chair at the bar, feeling groggy; Bright Spark looked around at his surrounding. except, this wasn't the bar he was always in. His Bar was larger, which a spherical bar that sat in the centre, and all the chairs that sat around it. This was just a bar, with nopony looking after it. And no drinks! disappointing
But then again, where was everypony?

Disappointing, and slightly tipsy; Bright Spark decided to get himself off of the stool, and hobble his way out of the bar and into... A hotel? Edited by darklord260

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

A shadowy figure with an annoyed look on it's face was speaking to a light brown mare. Speaking maybe the wrong word to use: screaming at the mare, Grappling her coat, and shaking her angrily. That may better describe the scene. "What," It screamed, "Went wrong!"

The mare could feel herself slowly becoming sick. She tried her best remove the figure off of her chest, but all her struggling did was make her even more nauseous. "It was a simple spell I... I didn't know." All she could remember from the moment before all of this was a book on cooking spells. Now she found herself falling from who knows where. She could see herself nearing the floor and a stallion, with whatever voice she had. The mare screamed, "Look out!"

Edited by danzxc123

@,

A shadowy figure with an annoyed look on it's face was speaking to a light brown mare. Speaking maybe the wrong word to use: screaming at the mare, Grappling her coat, and shaking her angrily. That may better describe the scene. "What," It screamed, "Went wrong!"

The mare could feel herself slowly becoming sick. She tried her best remove the figure off of her chest, but all her struggling did was make her even more nauseous. "It was a simple spell I... I didn't know." All she could remember from the moment before all of this was a book on cooking spells. Now she found herself falling from who knows where. She could see herself nearing the floor and a stallion, with whatever voice she had. The mare screamed, "Look out!"

Bright Spark looked up at the ceiling, which was kinda hard, to see that he was being yelled at by somepony who had somehow began falling. He took a step back and used his magic to reduce the velocity of the mare. Or just slow her down, that works too. And then came the important question.

"Exactly why were you falling from wherever you were falling from?"

"Exactly why were you falling from wherever you were falling from?"

The figure slapped the mare across her head, causing her to flinch. "Well, isn't that the question that we all want to know?"

~

The mare flinched and rubbed her cheek. She still wasn't feeling very well, and being held upside down wasn't helping her already upset stomach. "While that may be very good of a question." She knew that her words may not have made sense, but she hoped to get her point across. "Do you think... Down?"

The figure slapped the mare across her head, causing her to flinch. "Well, isn't that the question that we all want to know?"

~

The mare flinched and rubbed her cheek. She still wasn't feeling very well, and being held upside down wasn't helping her already upset stomach. "While that may be very good of a question." She knew that her words may not have made sense, but she hoped to get her point across. "Do you think... Down?"

Bright Spark sighed and flipped her upright, before putting her down. "There? Better?" He asked, rather impatiently as he rubbed his temples. Yeah he better not need to use magic again any time soon because it really hurt. "Anyway. What are you doing here?"

@

The mare took a moment to gather her bearings when she was placed upright. She was stumbling around in a small circle for moment. The figure helped her steady herself and face the stallion in front of her. "Well," She started, "I don't... really know. I...was cooking..." She could hear a long agitated groan coming from behind her, but paid it no mind. 

@,@,

Shivty wakes up after a while and rubs her head.  'Damn it. What happen to Bany last night? My head is killing me.' She opens her eyes and adjust glasses. She shes that she in a small place, and it's really dark. She feels around as finds out that she's in a closet. But what for? She feels around again and finds the door. She then tries to open it, but it wont. So she starts banging on it until it opened and she fell out and lands on her nose. "Owwwwww..." He stands up and looks around. "Where the hell am I?" That was when she sees two other ponies in what looks like a bar. "And who the hell are you two?" She asks in annoyance. ((Only thing I could think of to jump in.))

@@Gloomfury,[ b]@[/b], (From what I remember, other rp's we met in before are cannon lol. If there's a problem tell me and I'll change the post.)

Shadow raised a hoof to her face, making a large smacking noise as she heard the agitated voice. Clearly today would not be one of her best days "Oh dear Luna not her..." She slowly looked around to see the mare Muddle and herself had met in collage. "Story of my life, Muddle hide me."

Muddle was taken by surprise by her shadows sudden fear, and by the noise she had heard. She turned around to see a familiar face. She was both happy, yet slightly disappointed. "Bayonet, Shivty!" She squealed, "Bayonet, Shivty..." She said less confidently. 

"Wait...She thought, "Wasn't there something I was suppose to do at collage, also why do I have faint memories of wanting her dead?"

Edited by danzxc123

Royal slowly opened his eyes, and it took him a few seconds to register everything again.

He seemed to be in a dumpster, and after he adjusted his hat, he tried to roll out of it. Slamming on the ground, he shook his head and looked around for once. Something felt...off. He couldn't put his hoof on it, but he could tell something was fishy. He shook his body, brushing off the bits of trash that clung to his fur.

He looked over the building he was next to, and found a door, hoping it was a bar. Royal badly needed a drink.

A groggy Write Worthy tried curling into an even tighter ball. For whatever reason her bed felt cold and hard, so she just assumed it was part of a dream. As she stretched one leg, her hoof smacked into something. She looked up and noticed a strangely shaped blob in the dark room. "What the...?" The mare got up and felt around for alight switch. Clearly this wasn't her room, and this wasn't a dream. After finally turning on the lights, Write Worthy saw she was in a small bathroom. She stumbled out and saw a few other ponies . "Hey, can somepony tell me where I am? And how I got here?" 

@, (At first I thought we were just gonna start new. But why the hell not? It'll make things interesting.)

Shivty adjusts her glasses to get a better look at the mare who said her and Bayonets name. Her eyes go wide and a smile comes on her face. "Muddy?!" She quickly runs over and attacks Muddle into a big hug which knocks them over. "Muddy it is you! I've missed you. I haven't seen you since our date back in collage."  

Edited by Gloomfury

@@Gloomfury,

Muddle saw the mare running after her and had little time to react. She only managed to mumble the words, "Oh no..." Before the mare tackled her to the ground and gave her tight hug. 

After struggling to free her hooves from the mare's tight grasp, Muddle returned the hug as best as she could from her position. "I missed you too Bayonet." 

Her shadow said off to the side, "You never dated Bayonet..."

"Shivty!" As the two continued to hug, Muddle was slowly reminded of Shivty's strength. She gave her a slight tap on the should, signaling that she wanted to get up. 

@,

Shivty felt the tap and lets go of Muddle. "Oh, sorry. I'm just happy to see you again." She says as she helps the mare up. and gives her a light peck on the cheek. "You're still cute as ever." She then looked over to where the shadow was standing and gives a annoyed look. "I see you still have that smart-ass shadow with you."

@@Gloomfury,

Shadow glared at Shivty, almost with the intent to kill. "I see your still an aggressive b~" Shadow was silenced before it could finish speaking. Muddle had its mouth clamped together in between her hooves. She turned towards Shivty with an awkward grin. "Oh, please don't mind it... Come on, can't we all be friends." 

Her shadow struggled free, and bit Muddle on her right hoof. "Ouch." Shadow only gave Muddle a look. It was its way of non-verbaly saying no.

Edited by danzxc123

@,

Shivty lets out an annoyed huff. "Fine, but if it acts like it it did back in school. I won't hesitate to pull it's skull though it's ass." She looks over to the shadow. "You hear that, one slip up and you're going to be my bitch." She gives a sweet smile, that has a dark aura of cruel and unmerciful anger behind it.

@@Gloomfury, (I'm laughing at something.)

Shadow was slightly shocked by the last thing Shivty had said for some reason. It wanted to say something awful to her, or even attack her; but something in the back of it's mind held it back. After a moment or two, It brushed away whatever distracting thought it was having and returned it's focus on the mare in front of it. Shadow opened it's mouth to say something smart or mean, but instead it was silent.

"...What?"

A minute passed and still it said nothing. Shadow could feel this strange sensation that it felt the last it talked to Shivty, and again it started to feel sick. It looked shivty directly in her eyes. Shadow wanted to scream at her, but its words were coming out a nothing more than a mumble. "I...I don't... nu..." 

@,

"Oh look at that, it has the fear of death in it. Good." Shivty looks back to Muddle and gives a nice and none threatening  smile. "Anyway.How have you been?" She gets a little closer to Muddle and looks at her with half lidded eyes. "It is good to see you." She kisses her cheek again.

@@Gloomfury,

Shadow shivered and teleported behind Muddle. It shrunk down to the spot where a normal pony's shadow would be, and refused to say another word to either of the two.

~

Muddle watched in awe as Shivty accomplished something she could only dream of doing. Then she started to blush awkwardly as she kissed her cheek. "I-I... I've been fine." She shook her head and added nonchalantly, "You know: went on a few adventures , solved a mystery... Cooking; but what about you? What are you doing here?"  

Edited by danzxc123

@

"No idea. Me an Bany were traveling around again and we took a rest in Detrot. And the next thing I know I'm waking up in a closet and landing on my nose."She looks around. "At least this place's a bar." She looks back to Muddle and smile. "And I get to see you again. Maybe we can pick up where we left off."

@@Gloomfury,

"My thoughts exactly..."

~

Muddle could hear her stomach growling and realized that her fiasco had caused her to miss lunch. "Well that doesn't sound like a bad idea... I could really use a snack." The real meaning of Shivty's words seemed to go right over her head. "Do you think we can explore this... place together afterwards? I was wondering who else was here."

Edited by danzxc123

@@Gloomfury,@@Gloomfury,

Well that soured his already sour mood. Now he had to talk to two ponies. "Oh goody. not only do I have to talk to more than one pony, but you know each other! So what you're like, exes or something? Ain't that charming." Bright Spark frowned and retraced his steps to the bar. Surely there had to be at least one drink in there...

@

"Uuuh, sure." Shivty sighs from Muddle not getting what she meant. Then she heard what the stallion she forgot about said. "Just a sec." 

@,

She walks up to the stallion with an annoyed look. Shivty never cared for stallions. "And who says that we want to talk to a prick like you anyway? And for your information we went on one date. I didn't get the chance to call her an ex yet."

@@Gloomfury,

Bright Spark almost laughed at that comment. "I ain't saying you do wanna talk to me. I just hate groups of 3 or more.  I mean that's just too much oxygen being respired in one area if you ask me." he shrugged, and began to rumage through the cabinets 'n stuff. "and anyway you two know eachother way to well by the looks of it. So i'm pretty sure you're the one with their knickers in a twist luv."

@,@

"Nothing of mine is in any kind a twist, flanky. It's just pricks sometimes annoy the hell out of me. But I can under stand you not like being in groups. I've drunk alone more then once in my life. Good times. But sens we're stuck with each other we might as well get along." She holds out a hoof. "For now, I'm Shivty. My cute friend over there is Muddle. And her smart ass shadow who has one hoof in the grave, who also knows when to keep its mouth shut. Am I right?" She says as she looks over to the shadow with a warning look.

@@Gloomfury,@, (yes she can be clueless sometimes.)

Shadow gritted its teeth and tried to scream at Shivty again, but all it managed to do was shake. "Y-yu-... You're going t- to die..." Muddle swore she could hear something, but she knew that for once her shadow was silent. She assumed it must have been one of the others in the room. "Don't worry Shivty, I've already met him." She started blushing again as she recalled an event from earlier, "Maybe not under the best circumstances... but we have met." She let her mind wander off to something shivty had said,

My cute friend over there is Muddle.

This was the second time she had called her 'cute', and all the kisses had been setting off a few alarms. Still Muddle had just thought it was something that you would do when you greet someone in Germaneigh, but what the stallion had said got to her a little.

what you're like, exes or something?

"Maybe..." She thought.

~

Shadow was absolutely furious, "............"

Edited by danzxc123