Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Disproving your hate (romance/ thingy)

Sunbro 4 Lyfe

Royal had spent his time quietly either listening or thinking. 

While he mentally panicked after realizing the situation, he kept a mostly calm demeanor.

He wondered how large the hotel they were in was.

"I'm going to explore!" He proclaimed, largely to himself, as he did not see anyone that might be listening.

He got up, adjusting his hat to walk off.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(OOC: Ah, thanks.)

Write Worthy was mentally slapping herself. She habitually compared things to novels, because she's an author and likes to come up with new ideas, but she didn't want anyone else to know that. She probably looked like a freak.  "Right, um...Do you know anything about the situation? If there's food, exits, water, or anything? Rooms? All I know is that there are a few other ponies here, so there must be some kind of connection...right? Unless, there's a pony randomly sneaking other's in here for whatever reason."

@@@MyLittleCell,

"I know that so far there's you, me that guy," Bright Spark went and pointed at the stallion who just went past. "some mare who seems like a douche, a shy mare and some weird tall black stallion who looks like he'd eat my nightmares." He looked around. "considering the fact that there are public toilets and a bar, i'd say we're in a hotel. Can't get out, and there probably will be food." He looked around. "You know what I think we should go do? see if the keys are up at reception."

@,

"nope!" Bright Spark replied with relative ego.  "But considering where everything is; I'm going to say it's that way." He pointed of into another direction, more-so to his right than anywhere else. Of course that was just an estimate based on the position of the other buildings, but it could work.

Smiling sheepishly, Write Worthy turned and started walking where Bright Spark had pointed. "I've never actually been in a hotel before . I'm more of a stay-at-home-pony. But they're in some books I've read." She looked over at him. "What about you?" It was pretty weird being stuck in a place with ponies she didn't know, maybe she should try to at least make a friend or two.