Will the CMC drift apart after the crusade is over?

FNGRpony

made a separate thread for this, because it really is it's own discussion.

That is why they hang out together.  it's how they started.  What will keep them together after they get their cutie marks?

I'm not saying they won't be on the show.

Like give me an example of those three post cutie marks doing something as a group.

i dunno if you're into fanfiction, but i think fallout equestria made a pretty awesome example of how things could happen.

eventually the three get their own responsibilities, and they can't hang out as pften anymore. however, they stay friends, and they will take any oppurtunity to get together again.

in the fic they eventually die a sad death and all that, but i believe they'll always stay friends. just like the mane six satys friends with alicorn twilight right now.

• Brohoof 2

Cutie Marks or not, they're still friends. You see them do things together outside of Crusading (playing together in Lesson Zero, camping in Sleepless in Ponyville, etc). I don't see why things would change once they get their cutie marks.

I think they'll definitely stay friends while they're young, because they're all bound together by their sisters anyway. They wouldn't really have reason to drift apart because they see each other everyday at school and whatnot. When they become grown up, possibly, but I think they'll be fine as fillies.

Cutie Marks or even when they argue, they will stay friends because they share a common goal of getting their cutie marks and they share a bond like sisters share. They will still see each other even if they do drift apart but, they'll help each other out like allies.

i dunno if you're into fanfiction, but i think fallout equestria made a pretty awesome example of how things could happen.

eventually the three get their own responsibilities, and they can't hang out as pften anymore. however, they stay friends, and they will take any oppurtunity to get together again.

in the fic they eventually die a sad death and all that, but i believe they'll always stay friends. just like the mane six satys friends with alicorn twilight right now.

um,

look i like nutty dark ideas as well as the next, (more )

and the moment equsitra goes post apocalyptic future i will consider that out come.

i'm not sure i would take fall out Equistria as a good example of fim.

and for the record i'm not asking for them to break up.

I was just asking what would the cmc do in a episode

when their not the cmc.

^^

Edited by FNGRpony

and for the record i'm not asking for them to break up.

I was just asking what would the cmc do in a episode

when their not the cmc.

^^

Oh I'm sure there are some other shenanigans they would get into , as it tends to be with kids. Remember, episodes like Hearts and Hooves day didn't directly relate to them crusading.

I'm pretty sure they won't split up. Lets think about it. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are all really close pony friends and the reason they met each other is because they all had one thing in common. (not including Babs Seed as she was only featured in two episode) Surely they wouldn't decide to just drift apart when they had so many adventures together and besides, they can still be the best of friends even though they achieved their cutiemarks. 

I can see it working in two ways.

1. After they get their cutie marks, they will remain friends and continue having fun with each other.

2. After getting their cutie marks, they will being to make friends with other who have traits and they will begging to driffit apart as they will be hanging out with them.

Most likely the first one will happen, but I would like to see 2 happen more.