open A Darker Fate: Beyond these Walls Chapter Two.

The Elusive Cinder

@,

Blasted Nova

Blast gave a small snicker to the newly met being. "Heh. Nice to meet you, too." Blast said with a fair amount of sarcasm in his tone. "Nah. Why would I judge you before I even got to know you first? Do you think everypony in our group is like this? Resorting to violence before talking things out? I don't like being like that. I'd rather be a voice of reason, but that's more for Eclipse. He's wiser..."

Edited by Geek0zoid

lets_change_a_username_by_sonicwithsabers-d76l7td.gif

Signature made by: Rainbow Skywalker

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

My Johari Window thingymabob :http://kevan.org/johari?name=StevenEarthPony

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

Amethyst Void.

@,

"Next time it'll be your head. Or worse. I believe that your species places great pride on..."

She trailed off - leaving the male pony to fill in the blanks - it had been a waste of magic - but a very worthwhile one in her eyes. Choosing to ignore his inane blathering about 'cute laughter' she instead turned her attention back towards the Red one - who was in the process of trying to justify... something or other.

@@Geek0zoid,

"I'm not bothered about that - go for it! Violence has solved a lot of my problems. I just don't see why you're only violent to things that could squish you without a second glance - it seems really stup... uh... counterproductive. Violence tends to work best when you'rebigger than whatever it is that..."

@@Frosty V,

@@Windbreaker,

@@Icy Void,

@,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@@Tricksters Pride,

The outsider trailed off looking oddly focused - as if listening for something. Especially so, considering her blatant disregard for practically anything she had encountered so far during her time with the ponies.

Edited by Cinderscribe

Never quite forgotten.

@

Blasted Nova

Blast continued to walk beside Amethyst, giving a small shrug.

"Look, Amethyst, I'm the last stallion you'd see holding his own in a fight. I know hoof-to-hoof combat, but I rely mostly on using my speed to catch the enemy off guard. I'm not going to hurt you because I don't see a point of hurting you, at least not at the moment. You're willing to help us save two worlds. That's enough for me to at least put moderate trust in you." Blast could partially tell that he was being ignored by Amethyst. She seemed to be in a focused state. He decided to let Amethyst do her thing before talking to her more.

My little YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekySteven (Game (Mostly) and Pony Reviews) (Yes, I'm actually active)

ASK ME A QUESTION OR TWO!:http://mlpforums.com/topic/85648-ask-steven-anything-you-want-he-loves-answering-your-questions/#entry2228380

Amethyst Void.@,"Next time it'll be your head. Or worse. I believe that your species places great pride on..."

She trailed off - leaving the male pony to fill in the blanks - it had been a waste of magic - but a very worthwhile one in her eyes. Choosing to ignore his inane blathering about 'cute laughter' she instead turned her attention back towards the Red one - who was in the process of trying to justify... something or other.@@Geek0zoid,"I'm not bothered about that - go for it! Violence has solved a lot of my problems. I just don't see why you're only violent to things that could squish you without a second glance - it seems really stup... uh... counterproductive. Violence tends to work best when you'rebigger than whatever it is that..." @@Frosty V,@@Windbreaker,@@Icy Void,@,@@Midnight Scribbler,@@Tricksters Pride,

The outsider trailed off looking oddly focused - as if listening for something. Especially so, considering her blatant disregard for practically anything she had encountered so far during her time with the ponies.

ronin ignored her subtle threats and noticed her seemingly straining to do something, almost like she was struggling to concentrate or focus. "Hey, What's the matter with you? You sense a disturbance in the force or something?" He asked her curiously Edited by ~chaotic biscuit~

xgcdcg.jpg

Sig courtesy of Weirdokitterz

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sole-r3207

Midnight Scribbler
@@SilverHeart,
@@Nomadic,
@,
@,
@,

Scribbler stayed silent, and continued on at a near run. He was determined to get to Mirror before anything happened. He didn't know what he would do if anything happened to her. She was the only other one who had any true magical power. Without her, he would be left with a changeling and a unicorn who knew how to bend the odds. Willow didn't seem to have much power either, but he couldn't blame her, she was only young and inexperienced. By rights, she shouldn't have even been dragged along out here. He felt bad for her mostly, and now he was left to the task of being her guardian. If Mirror was killed, not only would he be left nearly by himself in defense, but he would lose something far more. He cared greatly for her, and that would break his spirit. Nothing could kill a stallion quite like a broken heart. Rounding the corner, he could see Mirror from behind, facing the other two. They both looked badly burned and tired. They were both unarmed, much to Scribbler's relief. He trotted up next to Mirror, and gazed at the other two for a moment before looking at her, speaking quietly to her. "Thank celestia, you're alright. Zintiik told me about what happened, and when Denarius came, leaving you by yourself, I was worried something might happen." He glanced to Pavisa and Kingfisher. "We should let them go, Mirror. Holding them here serves us no purpose. Their group has moved on.. and if we don't let them go, they will only remain angry with us." He glanced back quickly to see the others following up behind him. "Besides.. I'm feeling a lot better now, I think I should be able to keep us safe from them to a degree." Scribbler looked back at the two again. He thought they looked familiar, but couldn't remember if he'd exchanged words with either of them. He only spoke briefly to one unicorn who had been quite hostile towards them, and another unicorn who seemed more reasonable. But neither had stuck around, Orion would have had none of that.

Check out my new music projects on youtube, Bandcamp, or Soundcloud

@

Frost looked over to the outsider, lifting his eyebrow with curiosity, wondering what exactly the pony was doing, or looking for given the way she seemed oddly focused on something, nit sure what he rolled his eyes at Ronin's question to her. Frost hesitated before calling out. "Uh...excuse me? Miss? Can we help you? Are you lost?" He asked in a loud tone so she could hear him

Amethyst Void.

Amethyst glared angrily at the ponies: how was she supposed to listen with them blathering in her ear every few seconds.

"If you can all shut up for a second..." She snapped, pausing again before shaking her head.

"I thought I heard... never mind." If there was nothing there then there was no sense panicking them: they were flighty enough as it was. "Still, we might want to move a bit faster just in case - not everything from my world is as friendly as I am..."

She resumed walking - stupid a method as it was of getting around, it did help conserve her energy.

---------------

Kingfisher.

@@SilverHeart,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@,

The sailor snorted - they were all the same, preaching peace and mercy with every twist of the knife.

"Yeah, sure. Separate us from the others and toss us out into the snow - no weapons, no supplies: nothing!" She drawled loudly. "I'll take the knife, if its all the same to you. Quick and clean - no hypothermia or frostbite you see... Seriously, I knew you were low but that's just grim"

Never quite forgotten.

Amethyst Void.

Amethyst glared angrily at the ponies: how was she supposed to listen with them blathering in her ear every few seconds."If you can all shut up for a second..." She snapped, pausing again before shaking her head."I thought I heard... never mind." If there was nothing there then there was no sense panicking them: they were flighty enough as it was. "Still, we might want to move a bit faster just in case - not everything from my world is as friendly as I am..."

She resumed walking - stupid a method as it was of getting around, it did help conserve her energy.

---------------Kingfisher.@@SilverHeart,@@Midnight Scribbler,@,

The sailor snorted - they were all the same, preaching peace and mercy with every twist of the knife."Yeah, sure. Separate us from the others and toss us out into the snow - no weapons, no supplies: nothing!" She drawled loudly. "I'll take the knife, if its all the same to you. Quick and clean - no hypothermia or frostbite you see... Seriously, I knew you were low but that's just grim"

ronin shrugged as she snapped on them and told them to move faster. "mares..." He mumbled, before blinking as she began walking. He still wasn't use to seeing her walking. "How do you even walk with such thin and angular legs?" He asked her as he followed close behind.

xgcdcg.jpg

Midnight Scribbler

@@SilverHeart,
@@Nomadic,
@,
@,
@,

Scribbler's eyes snapped to Kingfisher as she spoke up. He could see they were worse for ware, having nothing in their possession. Ignoring Kingfisher's remarks, he reached into his pack, and pulled a hoof full of fresh vegetables out, some of the food he'd purchased back in Canterlot before they'd left. "I have some food if you're in need.. I have no intention of sending anypony to their deaths." He paused, realizing he'd not even introduced himself yet. "Forgive me, my name is Midnight Scribbler. Perhaps we can work out our little situation here and possibly leave one another on better terms than we met? I do not wish ill on anypony, yourselves included." He held out the carrots and peppers to Kingfisher, who was closest to him. He suddenly realized that he needed to dig into that reserve for himself. He hadn't eaten anything yet in the last day and a half, and it hit him like a ton of bricks upon smelling the scent of the vegetables in his hoof.

Mirror looked back when she heard the hoofsteps coming behind her. The thought crossed her mind that it might have been the bandits. But she knew that was just paranoia. She looked up as Scribbler approached. Good, maybe he could help calm the FishKing down. Even if he couldn't it was better that he were here. Mirror reached out to nuzzle him. However she stopped when he made the comment about freeing them. What kind of pony did he think she was? She never had any intention of keeping them prisoners. At least no longer than she had to. And chances were they had served their usefulness.

Mirror watched as he approached them and offered them some food. "You had food this whole time?" Mirror clicked her tongue in annoyance before speaking again. "While you're at it you should at least heal her," Mirror pointed her left hoof at Pavisa before tucking it back under her cloak. "She tried to get through the sparks. She'll have a few burns. I think the other one got hurt too."

"And fine, if you think you need to you can follow us around until we run into your little friends...Orion might be a problem if he recognizes you though..."She said to Kingfisher.

• Brohoof 1

Silver HeartLapisMirror Image-My OC Ponies.

SilverHeartApothecary_byPixiGlow.png

Signature by PixiGlow

Are you bored? Read my fanfic! Canterlot in Chaos (Criticism is welcome)

@,@@Midnight Scribbler,@,@@Nomadic,

Willow Starsinger

"Oh, that's alright.. I know those two." Willow followed Scribbler into the cave. She cautiously inspected her surroundings, hoping that Kingfisher and Pavisa hasn't gotten too hostile since the last time she's seen them.

She decided to stay quiet until she was spoken to. It seemed polite. If it came though, she will have to tell them about Redwave. Maybe it would help.

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

@,

Blasted Nova

"Ummm, Ronin, I don't think she's in mood for talking to anybody right now. She seems to be a bit engrossed in... something. Or, at least seemed to be for the moment." Blast said to Ronin. "I don't think it'd be smart for anypony to talk to her right now. Let her cool down for a minute or two."

@,

Blasted Nova

"Ummm, Ronin, I don't think she's in mood for talking to anybody right now. She seems to be a bit engrossed in... something. Or, at least seemed to be for the moment." Blast said to Ronin. "I don't think it'd be smart for anypony to talk to her right now. Let her cool down for a minute or two."

ronin shrugged "whatever you say. She seems like that all the time to me though." He said honestly, not sure what to do now other then to keep walking. He didn't want to give himself enough time to think for too long, he didn't want to dwell on his thoughts anymore. But this mission, these ponies... They gave his life another purpose aside from vengeance. It made him happy to know he could still help others instead of being a burden, or at least that's what he hoped.

xgcdcg.jpg

Denarius

@@Midnight Scribbler, @@SilverHeart, @, @, @

As Denarius entered the familiar electricity filled air of the stone corridor, he glimpsed over at the two mares simply resting there. Scribbler began helping the pair as Kingfisher's mouth once again spouted the same self-righteous babble from her earlier conversation. She clearly viewed herself in an overtly pious light, compared to any of the others here.

Such a shame that Kingfisher would not be swayed, so readily to any other viewpoint. Her passion enthralled him as he spoke up towards the two. "I would like to think that you do us a simple misnomer. How you so readily paint us as mere caricatures. Maybe if you would listen instead of assaulting the air with snide remarks, you might begin to see past your unabashed rage, Miss Fisher".

Aegis Dare

@,

@,

(Is that everyone in Team Brandy?)

Aegis stood up, pushing the turmoil to the back of his mind where he stored the issues that he didn’t have time to deal with. With his mind clear now, he was free to focus on more important things. He gave a defiant smirk and addressed the entire group, raising his voice for them to hear.

“Alright, guys, listen up! We’ve got two mares to rescue, a world to save and an ex-demigod to belt some sense into! Let’s stop chasing Ammy’s flank and go save our damsels in distress. I know our luck has been bad and we’re nearly at our limits, but we’ve done this before, haven’t we? So I say buck logic and buck the end of the world! Let’s go beyond the impossible and cancel this apocalypse! Who’s with me?”

Edited by Windbreaker
  • Brohoof 1

Otanoshimi wa kore kara da!

Aegis Dare

@@Icy Void,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Frosty V,

@,

@@Geek0zoid,

@,

Aegis stood up, pushing the turmoil to the back of his mind where he stored the issues that he didn’t have time to deal with. With his mind clear now, he was free to focus on more important things. He gave a defiant smirk and addressed the entire group, raising his voice for them to hear.

“Alright, guys, listen up! We’ve got two mares to rescue, a world to save and an ex-demigod to belt some sense into! Let’s stop chasing Ammy’s flank and go save our damsels in distress. I know our luck has been bad and we’re nearly at our limits, but we’ve done this before, haven’t we? So I say buck logic and buck the end of the world! Let’s go beyond the impossible and cancel this apocalypse! Who’s with me?”

ronin blushed at the mention of amethyst's flank "who's chasing what? Don't be an idiot. And in case you forgot I still have no idea what you guys are talking about, none of you have bothered to tell me. But I'll help you save the world if it'll help you shut up." He said jokingly, before smirking

xgcdcg.jpg

Aegis Dare
@,
@,

White Eclipse

"Well, I share a similar mindset with you, Aegis, but a few of our other members have seemed to have forgotten what teammates do for each other." He gave a small look to Amethyst and her friends and walked to Aegis with Blast. "I'm with you on this one, author. We have a few mares to rescue."

Aegis Dare

@@Icy Void,

@@Midnight Scribbler,

@@Tricksters Pride,

@@Frosty V,

@,

@@Geek0zoid,

@,

Frost looked up to Aegis and thought for a moment, the stallion was right. Frost knew that sitting here wasn't going to solve anything, he stood up slowly and sheathed his bow and trotting over to stand with Aegis. "Your crazy Aegis, but I think that's really what we need right now, I'm with you till the end." Frost said with a friendly smile

Clockwork Green

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Icy Void,

@,

@@Tricksters Pride,

Clockwork took in what Aegis was saying, he could understand the anger, he'd felt it plenty of times. The part he could not understand was why he held such hatred for this one mare, she hadn't actually done anything really. Taking two of their team captive was hardly a reason to attack a pony. They merely needed to outwit the other team, that was of course if they had the time. Clockwork was still uninterested in saving the two, they seemed to be in no danger, and together they should stand a chance. They weren't stupid ponies, he knew that. He waited for Aegis to finish his speech to the group, then replied. "We should consider the reality here that the other two are likely unharmed, and if the other pony.. Mirror if I remember overhearing, was speaking truth, then I am certain we shall meet up with them once we come round to this junction once again. Everypony is over reacting by a long shot. If we all keep cool, level headed thoughts, then we will get things sorted out much more efficiently." He continued on trotting down the tunnel ahead of the group now. Calling back over his shoulder a smirk crossed his face. "Oh, and Ronin, I do hope you jest. It isn't like you've been subtle about it.. I mean, really." He said with a light chuckle and continued on.

• Brohoof 1

Clockwork Green

@@Windbreaker,

@,

@@Geek0zoid,

@@Icy Void,

@,

@@Tricksters Pride,

Clockwork took in what Aegis was saying, he could understand the anger, he'd felt it plenty of times. The part he could not understand was why he held such hatred for this one mare, she hadn't actually done anything really. Taking two of their team captive was hardly a reason to attack a pony. They merely needed to outwit the other team, that was of course if they had the time. Clockwork was still uninterested in saving the two, they seemed to be in no danger, and together they should stand a chance. They weren't stupid ponies, he knew that. He waited for Aegis to finish his speech to the group, then replied. "We should consider the reality here that the other two are likely unharmed, and if the other pony.. Mirror if I remember overhearing, was speaking truth, then I am certain we shall meet up with them once we come round to this junction once again. Everypony is over reacting by a long shot. If we all keep cool, level headed thoughts, then we will get things sorted out much more efficiently." He continued on trotting down the tunnel ahead of the group now. Calling back over his shoulder a smirk crossed his face. "Oh, and Ronin, I do hope you jest. It isn't like you've been subtle about it.. I mean, really." He said with a light chuckle and continued on.

after considering their options for a moment ronin realized... Clockwork was right. Their friends may have been kidnapped and held hostage, but they seemed capable of defending themselves. Not only that, but that mare who started this whole problem in the first place didn't really seem like the cold blooded murdering type... But appearances could be deceiving. With a sigh ronin nodded "I can't believe I'm saying this, but clockwork is right. The odds are they can stay alive while we continue this mission, and hopefully if their lucky meet up with us on the way. We can't keep trying to save them, they've made it clear they don't want to be saved... We've gotta trust in their ability to survive for now." He said, before hearing clockwork's last bit about not being subtle "don't start with me..." He said with some embarrassment in his voice. It seemed everyone but amethyst knew now... Or at least that's what he hoped.

• Brohoof 1

xgcdcg.jpg

Pavisa

@@Midnight Scribbler,@@Nomadic,@,@,@@SilverHeart,

"No."  Pavisa may have let Mirror use her magic to drag her through the sparks, but that had been because there hadn't been any other choice.  She wasn't about to let them use magic on her as they wanted though - they said healing spell, but there was nothing to stop them from creating more wounds rather than healing them if they wanted to. 

She looks from one member of Orion's group to the next, stepping a little closer to Kingfisher as she does.  She makes no move to touch the offered food.  After the cabin, she wasn't sure she'd be able to even keep anything down if she did trust it.  "And what else did you expect us to do?  Stay here until the others left, and then sit here surrounded by a bunch of electric explosives while you all left?  Considering Orion attacked me for trying to break up the fight the first time I met him, sounds like a death sentence either way."  

It seemed to her as though Kingfisher had some kind of plan - at least she really hoped that she did.  Pavisa was willing to go along with it as best she can.  And so far, it didn't seem like "cooperate with everything they said" was part of the plan.

umbreon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia : Ampharos @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked @Umbreon: Lhee @Leafeon: Firebolt @Glaceon: Mal @Sylveon: Don'tDropThatDedenne

Pokemon fan? Play X and Y? Wynaut check out the

MLP Forums Pokemon League!

@@,@@Midnight Scribbler, @@Nomadic, @,  

Mirror stared at the guard, she was supposed to be the reasonable hostage. Or was she only reasonable when her marefriend was in danger? Either way this needed to stop before it got our of hoof. Mirror stood up and took a few steps closer to the two of them. "I don't see why the two of you are making this so difficult. I can understand that you two hate us, but usually it isn't a good idea to antagonize your captors. Besides I think I've made it very clear that we don't intend on hurting you." Mirror used her left hoof as an example, "Or do you think I touched the sparks for fun? If I wanted to kill you I would have done it by now."

Silver HeartLapisMirror Image-My OC Ponies.

SilverHeartApothecary_byPixiGlow.png

Signature by PixiGlow

Are you bored? Read my fanfic! Canterlot in Chaos (Criticism is welcome)

Aegis Dare

@,

“Heh, if it was just Mirror, the other one and the changeling, I wouldn’t be as worried. They can handle themselves. Orion is a different story. He wasn’t in the best of minds before, and Noble hasn’t exactly left him with a good impression. And Orion hates us, even those of us who haven’t done anything to him yet.” Aegis said, though his confident exterior didn’t falter. He may not be sure about his leadership skills, but he was determined to ensure the group made it through this safely.

Otanoshimi wa kore kara da!

@@Windbreaker,@Midnight Scribbler,@~chaotic biscuit~

White Eclipse

"Aegis has a small point." Eclipse argued. "Not only that, but Orion is the leader of the group. He could tell the group to stand down, and if they didn't, he'd make them do it. He's a ruthless stallion, and he's very unstable. Could you imagine what he could do to those mares?"

Ronin gave eclipse and aegis a blank stare before shrugging "ya'know, I might agree with you... But I have no idea who Orion is." He said, before getting a little miffed "how many times must I say it? I still have no idea how any of this happened. All I know is we're saving the worlds, nothing more then that. I don't know who Orion is or what the hell a litany is." He said in annoyance

xgcdcg.jpg