Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony stuck in this blizzard...

MrBlueCheese

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to be stuck in a pocket of "it was warm enough to rain last night, melting all the snow", and I managed to miss it. Have to drive to Mercer Island later today, and almost looking forward to it.

Driving in this weather is fun.

Scary, butt fun.

I happen to be stuck in a pocket of "it was warm enough to rain last night, melting all the snow", and I managed to miss it. Have to drive to Mercer Island later today, and almost looking forward to it.

Driving in this weather is fun.

Scary, butt fun.

Yeah, it is fun to drive in the snow, however, the hills are another mess to deal with.

All I know is that last I checked, we're due for a "you're absolutely bucked" snow storm tonight.

Redmond (where my friend lives) is expected to get around 8", so we went to the grocery store to stock up on food and supplies.

Yeah, I've heard you have 6-14 inches inbound...?

Could you send some of it over here? We're kind of behind schedule for snowfall... :P

Sure, but how would we pack the snow? Ship it in UPS boxes?

Could you send some of it over here? We're kind of behind schedule for snowfall... :P

Try thinking like Pinkie Pie: launch the stuff with some sort of improbable contraption. Got a three-mile-long trebuchet? :lol:

Try thinking like Pinkie Pie: launch the stuff with some sort of improbable contraption. Got a three-mile-long trebuchet? :lol:

Twilight Sparkle would be logical and suggest otherwise.

Could you rent a snow maker?

Twilight Sparkle would be logical and suggest otherwise.

Could you rent a snow maker?

It's pretty bad farther east over in Idaho.

Lots of wind and snow already, supposed to get a ton of snow in the next couple days.

6-8 inches over the next 24 hours here. Hopefully everyone prepared for the up and coming storm.

Here on the Kitsap peninsula it's just raining. It snowed an inch at about 10 this morning but it melted by noon :/

Come to the Eastside, we have plenty of snow.

It's pretty bad farther east over in Idaho.

Lots of wind and snow already, supposed to get a ton of snow in the next couple days.

6-8 inches over the next 24 hours here. Hopefully everyone prepared for the up and coming storm.

Here on the Kitsap peninsula it's just raining. It snowed an inch at about 10 this morning but it melted by noon :/

Come to the Eastside, we have plenty of snow.

Some snow currently in Spokane. Enough to be annoying, but not enough to shut things down. (At least not by East Side standards) :P

You must all laugh at us when two inches of snow stops everything.

Some snow currently in Spokane. Enough to be annoying, but not enough to shut things down. (At least not by East Side standards) :P

Not me, i rode the bus for about 3 hours just to get to my mom's house in 8 inches of snow.

Not me, i rode the bus for about 3 hours just to get to my mom's house in 8 inches of snow.

I grew up in the Los Angeles area, and we once had a noticeable fall of snow/hail. So, while I do chuckle at the SeaTac snow paralysis, I can understand why it exists.

I grew up in the Los Angeles area, and we once had a noticeable fall of snow/hail. So, while I do chuckle at the SeaTac snow paralysis, I can understand why it exists.