Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FORUM GAME: Ruin a Wish

Bpendragon

Granted but then you & I get stuck messing up each others' wishes all day & go on through the night & still going on tomorrow & we forget to meet at Washington Square.

I wish that I can find the perfect shirt for Applebloom at the mall tomorrow. (I decided to go as her for the last day seeing as I don't want to wear the same clothes three days in a row & I figured it might be boring being the same pony for all three days)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems that death valleys weather has rolled in and its 120degs out and is set to last for the next 3 months followed by the worst winter alaska has seen...you might want to move

i wish i could get a vynle cutter to get my job DONE

Granted, but it is in thousands of pieces. Have fun putting it back together.

you just saved me a TON of time cause tahts the first thing id have done was take it to the bone for a rebuild powder coat etc...so WHERE IS IT I WANT IT NAOW!!!

I wish I could make people spontaneously turn into chairs.

Turning them into chairs is the easy part. Keeping them fed? Well... beware of where you sit. :twisted:

I wish I could emulate special abilities of characters I've created.

Oh, he's there, alright - and warping reality with a vengeance. Because of the sheer level of chaos, you lose 1d4 SAN each round on a successful Will save, with no way to further reduce the Sanity loss.

(Because sometimes the best way to ruin a wish is to make it come true at face value. :twisted: )

I wish I had more of a knack for music.

Your "knack" turns out to be for annoying tween pop music.

I wish I could pull off the perfect cosplay.

your cosplay was perfect..show acurate and ..to die for...

HOWEVER

your mauled by crazed fanboys and taken to dark places....

i wish it wasnt sooo HOT!!!!!!!!

Granted, but Celestia is the one who grants your wish, and decides it is a good idea to send you to the moon, as it is colder up there. Say hi to Nightmare Moon for us!

I wish I had a tiny robotic platypus that played dubstep out of it's mouth whenever I commanded it to.

In a world where not sleeping was illegal, one man knew he had to find the truth. For generations, time immemorial, people where required by law and magic coercion if necessary to sleep through the starry nights. Many thought this was to give them energy and zest for the labours of the coming day, but in truth it was to protect them from the horrors of the Night Wars. Bionic ubermen would fight the Venge, inter-dimensional conquerors who would come in the waking dreams of their victims. The grand and terrifying machines they rode in, giant bi-pedal constructs, could only approach at night due to the magical radiation of Celestia's sun. As the people slept, their perceptions were safe and only the pristine nature of the world filled their minds. The Venge were beings from dimensions of chaos and destruction so they could not see the people while they slept. But still their ships would fire from beyond time and space, the only defense were soldiers who volunteered their very humanity and souls to be defenders of the night, fighters of the Venge and the horrible, twisted beings that would had no names and would only be called by their squadron designation "STALKERS."

Humans are naive and oft greedy though. Many insisted they need not sleep and should be allowed to frolic and play in the cool, crisp nights and work during the days. They refused the law, and resisted the magical fields that compelled them to sleep. Upon their finding of the twisted humans who protected them and the mindless creatures who would take their very sanity, these people who refused the protection of sleep could only look to the sky, their eyes filling with scarlet tears and wish for death, the Venge feeding on their suffering. The STALKERS knew how to fight the Venge on a battlefield of blood and steel, but not in the mind. Those people who refused sleep could only be quarantined, raving mad and able to see past the sheen of dimensional rifts a thousand worlds of death and destruction screaming into their mind until their could take no more.

All because of hubris did they loose who they were, never able to return. All because they didn't have to sleep.

I wish I could fly.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted. We have a nice padded room for you at the West Seattle Psychiatric Hospital, and this cool jacket with buckles and straps!

I wish for a girl.