Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doc. Volt

EDIT: I WILL UPLOAD THE NEW PICS ALONG THE THREAD

So everypony as you already know i am not an artist... but usually i have some nice ideas.. i have been messing around with vectors and i created those two... the first is my OC Doctor Volt, the second is the one of my best forum friend Wayzer107: Nightstrike.... comments and tips are really welcomed! (the ideas for Nightstrike are only from Weizer, i just "converted" the pony generator image)

the OC:

Nightstrike: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nightstrike-r5164

Doc Volt:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/doctor-electron-volt-r4961

img-2081121-1-4c3f089beabdb856db760347a0

img-2081121-2-b3560407f128a607941995da57

img-2116479-1-1zmcnq8.jpg

img-2116479-2-33w7fvp.jpg

img-2081121-9-33p64cm.jpg

img-2081121-10-6pakoy.jpg

img-2081121-10-2egfl8n.jpg

for Frosty V

img-2081121-9-a4la4j.jpg

FOR NEON FIRE

30w86c8.jpg

img-2081121-10-21bn4eg.jpg

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 10

well it is not skills XD is vectoring, basically for the first i recreated a random background pony, the second is actually *whispers* come closer... :Shining Armor ^_^

• Brohoof 1

thanks! yep i already told that i've didn't made those, actually i didn't just recoloured since i was getting weird "pixel looking" borders etc, i "revectored" them and then added some little little stuff, this way i could get clean borders as you can see... nothing artistic, just follow the line  :lol:  and then repaint yep  btw thanks! someday i'll hope i will be able to vector them by myself without using previus models :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Loads of people use previous models, more than you probably realize :)  

I've recolored that first model before for someone, very tedious work :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Loads of people use previous models, more than you probably realize :)

I've recolored that first model before for someone, very tedious work :P

i know :) but if you redo the complete vectoring on photshop you have tons of layer and they help! a lot! now that i have the layers and the mask i can do one in less than 15 minutes XD photoshop is the best program ever

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i wouldn't mind if you vector me one as well tch tch  ;)

Hive also tried doing some vector stuff but in the end i ended up messing stuff and not that brilliant when it comes to photo editing xD

Anyways nice job

• Brohoof 1

Wow i wouldn't mind if you vector me one as well tch tch  ;)

Hive also tried doing some vector stuff but in the end i ended up messing stuff and not that brilliant when it comes to photo editing xD

Anyways nice job

oh well thx! I could try to do it ;)

btw here are the last stuff i have made, still waizer XD as usually it is an editigin/color change stuff, then myself in a more military view B)  this has been made mixing different arts from different sources, if someon mind i could go back and search for them but i simpli used google pictures...

1zmcnq8.jpg

33w7fvp.jpg

• Brohoof 1

W-Wow..they're amazing..0// . //0

Nightstrike looks so brave and courageous, and Doc. Volt..I admire him, oh who am I kidding I admire them both >//u//<

oh well thank you :) but i don't deserve those compliments it's just merelly an editing :)

Recolor/Edit or not, I say Doc. Volt is really good at what he does! (And I ain't just saying that cos he did a whole bunch of things for me, purely out of hte kindness of his heart, I really do mean it!)

• Brohoof 1

Recolor/Edit or not, I say Doc. Volt is really good at what he does! (And I ain't just saying that cos he did a whole bunch of things for me, purely out of hte kindness of his heart, I really do mean it!)

aw mate you are too kind :blush: :blush: :blush:  i am not skilled... i can't even vector stuff properly!!!... 

oh btw if you all want somehting, have an idead, request etc etc ask me and when i have some spare time i will try to do them :blush:

aw mate you are too kind :blush: :blush: :blush:  i am not skilled... i can't even vector stuff properly!!!... 

oh btw if you all want somehting, have an idead, request etc etc ask me and when i have some spare time i will try to do them :blush:

Bro you're like way too kind for this world :)

Your first OCs? Epic... It took me a few generations of my OC before I had a really good one in my opinion, and Doc Volt is top quality and Nightstrike... I for one wouldn't mind if you kept his a mystery like the rest of his past.