Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil Twilight

Dj Manjaro

Drew this at school today. For whatever reason, today seemed like the day to explore the possibility of Twilight's new status and ability to use dark (or Alicorn) magic as a means to send her down a dark path. Face it, you'd be terrified if Twilight was looking at you like this.

post-2964-0-04144200-1386737352_thumb.jpg

Life tests first and gives lessons after. You will retake the test as many times as you need until you learn the lesson.

There is one lesson that Celestia has had to relearn far too many times. That lesson is that power can corrupt the heart of anypony. It is a lesson that Celestia’s ancient heart cannot bare to have to learn again. No, the loss of her dear Twilight has left a shard of ice in her heart that no pony can ever hope to thaw.

She spends every single day of this war hoping that somewhere in her enemy’s mind, lies the pony she once mentored.

She spends every day fearing that her hope is misguided.

-Edit-

I decided to touch up the drawing some more. Then I scanned and colored it. I might do this more often seeing as my traditional sketching looks very different from my digital sketching.

post-2964-0-06236500-1386737350_thumb.png

Edited by Dj Manjaro
  • Brohoof 6

I don't know about the picture, but what you said below the picture I think would make a very interesting fanfic description. And if you can write a story about Twilight corrupting as well as you wrote that, I think you could have a good fanfic waiting to be written.

• Brohoof 1

Aw sweet! That looks amazing! I can't draw like this.

On a different note...perhaps your Evil Twilight could join my Evil Fluttershy? (Feeling worthless after a betrayal by her friends, she plans to take revenge on those who were mean to her. Idk.)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about the picture, but what you said below the picture I think would make a very interesting fanfic description. And if you can write a story about Twilight corrupting as well as you wrote that, I think you could have a good fanfic waiting to be written.

I would agree with you in that the story would make a good fanfiction, however I doubt I'm the one to write it. I can write little bits like the stories that go with my art but I'm not very good at writing a whole story beginning, middle to end. My writing is meant to put an idea in your mind, one that you can fantasize about. If someone wants to take that fantasy and make it a full story of woe, then go for it.

• Brohoof 1

One thing I can never get about corruption stories is that even if they are restored, how does one deal with the memories of what they have done?

Makes you wonder what Luna has for a nightmare.

• Brohoof 1