Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout and Elder scrolls crossover RP (fallout OC's needed)

~Sole~

Tamriel, cyrodil: Soul sighed as he was led down a long hall and into a large, richly decorated throne room. There were several fancily dressed beings of different races and genders arguing in hushed and angry tones, but immediately stopped as he neared. The first to speak was an imperial male "ah, our first visitor is finally here. Welcome sole legionbane." He said, using sole's title as a sign of respect. But sole was in no mood for small talk, he already heard rumors of what was happening. "Enough with the pleasantries, is it true that there is a gate to a realm of Oblivion that no deadra claims dominion?" He questioned, surprising many of the nobles. A high elf, the queen of them was the first to answer "yes warrior, it is. That is why we have chosen you, and a select few, to spearhead an exploration into the realm. Do yo-" she was cut off as sole waved his hand dismissively "yes yes, I will help. Why else would I leave high hrothgar and come all this way?" He said simply, pleasing the nobles. "Very well, then please wait in our dining area over there until the others have arrived." She requested, pointing to a large table stacked with food. Sole nodded slightly and sat down, eager to start his adventure into the mysterious new land.

Wasteland, new Vegas strip: Mr. House sat quietly as he waited for the hired guns he picked for this mission to arrive. The NCR commander and him had a deal, a truce of sorts until they sorted out this "portal" business. It was nice for the people of the wasteland to enjoy peace, but it was also bad for buisness. As soon as this was over they'd go back to killing each other... IF they survive that is. If the explanation of the survivors are to be believed, then that means there's a whole other world on the other side of that portal... A world with monsters and stange abilities. That's why he needed the best of the best to gaurd that portal, and kill anything that comes through with extrem prejudice. Now all he had to do was wait...

(I know it's a long explanation guys, just read it for details and post ASAP.)

(Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/81725-elder-scrolls-and-fallout-crossover-rp-ooc/?p=2100979#entry2100979)

Edited by ~chaotic sole~

Cyalar quietly walked into the building. Her revolver was at her side and her gauss rifle was on her back. She wore her elite riot gear, giving her a up on her surroundings. She got a new job in doing a more of defense type of operation. Not her style, but it paid well, so she needed it. Once she entered the room all she saw was a giant screen with a face of a stylish man on it. She didn't say a word as she sat down in the seats that were set up for them.

A Breton disconnected herself from the pleasantries, not in the slightest at ease amongst the crowd. She cautiously sat at the tabel with Soul, and checked her alchemical stock, along with some of her regents. She sighed with relief as her favorite, and expensive, invisibility-healing potion was undamaged.

Tamriel, cyrodil: Soul sighed as he was led down a long hall and into a large, richly decorated throne room. There were several fancily dressed beings of different races and genders arguing in hushed and angry tones, but immediately stopped as he neared. The first to speak was an imperial male "ah, our first visitor is finally here. Welcome sole legionbane." He said, using sole's title as a sign of respect. But sole was in no mood for small talk, he already heard rumors of what was happening. "Enough with the pleasantries, is it true that there is a gate to a realm of Oblivion that no deadra claims dominion?" He questioned, surprising many of the nobles. A high elf, the queen of them was the first to answer "yes warrior, it is. That is why we have chosen you, and a select few, to spearhead an exploration into the realm. Do yo-" she was cut off as sole waved his hand dismissively "yes yes, I will help. Why else would I leave high hrothgar and come all this way?" He said simply, pleasing the nobles. "Very well, then please wait in our dining area over there until the others have arrived." She requested, pointing to a large table stacked with food. Sole nodded slightly and sat down, eager to start his adventure into the mysterious new land.

Wasteland, new Vegas strip: Mr. House sat quietly as he waited for the hired guns he picked for this mission to arrive. The NCR commander and him had a deal, a truce of sorts until they sorted out this "portal" business. It was nice for the people of the wasteland to enjoy peace, but it was also bad for buisness. As soon as this was over they'd go back to killing each other... IF they survive that is. If the explanation of the survivors are to be believed, then that means there's a whole other world on the other side of that portal... A world with monsters and stange abilities. That's why he needed the best of the best to gaurd that portal, and kill anything that comes through with extrem prejudice. Now all he had to do was wait...

(I know it's a long explanation guys, just read it for details and post ASAP.)

(Link to OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/81725-elder-scrolls-and-fallout-crossover-rp-ooc/?p=2100979#entry2100979)

A Breton disconnected herself from the pleasantries, not in the slightest at ease amongst the crowd. She cautiously sat at the tabel with Soul, and checked her alchemical stock, along with some of her regents. She sighed with relief as her favorite, and expensive, invisibility-healing potion was undamaged.

Hunt pulled a blade out of a gaurdsmen's head, and he picked up the body to hide it in a bail of hay. Once done, his body quickly dissipated. And then reappeared in the meeting of cyrodil. The building had a hollow ceiling. So he stood on the supports and stared down at the conversations, glaring at them through his gas mask. He was in the shadows, and with his current blessings from his "boss" he couldn't be sensed. He was quiet, his breathing was shallow and muffled, and he kneeled down on the wood support, using one hand on the support next to him to keep him stable. He watched and listened to the chatter from below, gathering information, but keeping an eye on the two that have been called in.

Edited by synangel

A hooded figure walked into the building where the meeting was being held. "This had better be worth my time." He thought. The figure then entered, and sat down. "Sorry about my absence. I had a little trouble with bandits. They weren't much of a problem, though." He said, looking at the others.

Edited by Kyurem

Soul watched as the others entered the throne room one after the other "hmm, looks like some pretty impressive people are assembled. They really weren't playing around when they said they wanted the best for this mission." He said to himself, as the nobles called for their attention "alright, it seems most of you are here. We would like you to follow us now, we're headed to the gate. Be on your guard now." The high elf woman warned, as she waited for the others to follow. Should stood and stretched, using his tail to snatch an apple off the table and follow.

The screen with the face of the man known as Mr. House smiled "ah, so one of you has arrived. Very good. Now be patient and wait for our other guests and we can get started." He said

Soul watched as the others entered the throne room one after the other "hmm, looks like some pretty impressive people are assembled. They really weren't playing around when they said they wanted the best for this mission." He said to himself, as the nobles called for their attention "alright, it seems most of you are here. We would like you to follow us now, we're headed to the gate. Be on your guard now." The high elf woman warned, as she waited for the others to follow. Should stood and stretched, using his tail to snatch an apple off the table and follow.

The screen with the face of the man known as Mr. House smiled "ah, so one of you has arrived. Very good. Now be patient and wait for our other guests and we can get started." He said

Sylindra nodded and sighed, grabbing a loaf of bread as she stood. There would be time for food later, she supposed to herself. She collected her things and moved to follow the Royal Stiff who was supposed to lead them to the sight of the newly formed magical anomaly.

(C'mon guys, I'm not letting this rp die. Keep posting please, it'll get more exciting soon.)

They were all led to horse drawn carriages, and taken south, away from the castle and any other towns. After a few hours the carriage finally stopped. AS they stepped out they saw a giant portal, at least 30 feet tall and wreathed in a green glowing magic. It looked similar to an oblivion gate, but... Somehow soul knew this was different from a normal oblivion gate. "Interesting..." He mumbled, as the nobles stayed on the carriage. "We shall leave your group to it, just notify the guards that guard the gate if you encounter anything of special interest. Also, try not to... Er... Expire." The imperial lord said, before they all quickly left. But before they could get close to the portal a middle aged warrior in blades armor walked up to the group with several others pulling carts. "What's all this?" Soul asked, as the guard smiled and pulled the tarp on the carts away to reveal piles of deadric armor and weapons "this, my honorable warriors, is your travel gear." He said proudly "these strange people have powerful metal spitting weapons that can penetrate just about every armor like papyrus paper. Well, all but deadric of course. We used the same type of armor to drive the invaders back, and they were shocked when their weapons couldn't penetrate the armor easily. Just don't ask where we got the materials to make it." He explained, before becoming serious "but remember, even with its unrivaled quality and durability, even deadric armor can be broken. In other words, don't be foolish enough to think the armor can take anything, and enough of those strange metal and energy shooting weapons will kill you regardless." He warned, as soul slipped the armor on calmly, like he's worn it before. "Thank you friend, let us take things from here." He said, as he put the helmet on. His armor seemed to be made specifically for him, in fact, all of the armor seemed meant specifically for each member of the group. "Armor up friends, this armor will be invaluable in saving our lives." Soul stated, as he prepared

Mr. House began to whistle as he waited for the others to arrive, as he looked down at the current participants calmly from the monitor.

• Brohoof 1

A tall thin man with an eye patch walked straight in to the meeting room. Glancing at the tv monitor with his good eye he chuckled quietly to himself. His deep bass voice echoed off the quite empty walls of the room. "Hmmm. Not much of a turn out. So we're the finest that this world has to offer? That's just sad." His chuckle turned in to a deep laugh as he walked over to one of the chairs and sat down in it, taking his katana and rifle off his back and laying them on the table. Propping his boots up on the table, he turned his good eye away from the screen to the lone occupant in the room. "Jacob Savage, but you can call me Jake. Previous NCR ranger veteran, now a wanted man for going rouge, and up for hire to the highest bidder. I figured this peace treaty might give me a small rispite from all the running I've been doing." Glancing at the screen again, he cast an inquisitive glance at the man on it. "I will get a bit of peace while this treaty is still in place...right?"

@

Chuckling again, he turned his eye back to the woman in riot gear. "So, what's your name beautiful?"

@@synangel

Edited by Dave Pyro

Ace walked quietly in the room, just as Jake began flirting with the woman in the riot gear. He wore a brown duster, black pants and boots, and an old sheriffs hat, his hair was a sort of dark blond, and his skin a pale white, contrasting his icy blue eyes. "Sorry I'm late, I was taking care of a few legionaries outside who tried to recruit me...anyway, what do you want from me this time, house? If you called me here just to offer me a job as your bodyguard again, then the answers still no, old man..." he said, as he twirled his revolver around on his finger.

Tempest nodded, and equipped the armour. It was very lightweight, and was also durable. He then formed two balls of lightning in his hands. "This should be interesting." He said, smiling darkly. The wood elf then made sure that he still had his dual swords, and waited for the others to get ready.

Jake looked up as another person walked in to the room. "He-wait, did you say you took care of...Oh Hades! You're kidding me. I had something they wanted. We had a deal. Now they're going to think I had something to do with this..." He looked around, seemingly to notice suddenly that he was rambling. He walked over, subtly keeping one hand on his hatchet just in case while extending his other hand in greeting. "Well, if we're going to be relying on each other for survival, might as well get friendly. Jake Savage. Former NCR Ranger Veteran. The NCR isn't to thrilled about the former bit though..." He grinned upon saying this. "Anyways, you are?"

@

@

Ace only looked at Jake for a few moments before actually accepting the handshake and responding. "Nice to meet ya, my name is Ace, I'm a wasteland mercenary, and a damned good one at that. What was that you were saying about the legion? You don't have any dealings with them do you? I hate they're guts, those asshats killed my friends family, not to mention hundreds of other innocent people. If I see a legionary, I kill it, no questions asked. However, I do support the NCR...mostly anyway, actually, I had a few friends who were veteran rangers like you...they taught me a few good tricks with a gun, that's one of the reasons I'm the best there is." He said after letting go of his hand, and continuing to twirl his revolver in his right hand, which upon closer examination, was in fact a ranger sequia. "oh, and they gave me old 7 here, the best damned gun in the while wasteland..." he said with a grin.

Jake took in what he was saying. He knew when to argue to argue with someone and when not to. Now was the latter. If this man claimed to be the best shot out there, then so be it. Who was he to argue. There would be no progress to be made that way. "Ace? Nice to meet you. To answer your first question, yes, I've had dealings and no I'm not part of their "legion" or what ever they're called. They could be the dark brotherhood or whatever for all I care. If they got money, I got a job. I take jobs from anyone. Heck, the NCR still hires me for jobs. Under the table though, you know. Anyways, I was just talking to our beautiful friend over here, trying to find out her name." He turned around to face Cyalar. "C'mon gorgeous, you got a name don't ya?"

@

@@synangel

(C'mon guys, I'm not letting this rp die. Keep posting please, it'll get more exciting soon.)

They were all led to horse drawn carriages, and taken south, away fronervously, castle and any other towns. After a few hours the carriage finally stopped. AS they stepped out tinhey saw a giant portal, at least 30 feet tall and wreathed in a green glowing magic. It looked similar to an oblivion gate, but... Somehow soul knew this was different from a normal oblivion gate. "Interesting..." He mumbled, as the nobles stayed on the carriage. "We shall leave your group to it, just notify the guards that guard the gate if you encounter anything of special interest. Also, try not to... Er... Expire." The imperial lord said, before they all quickly left. But before they could get close to the portal a middle aged warrior in blades armor walked up to the group with several others pulling carts. "What's all this?" Soul asked, as the guard smiled and pulled the tarp on the carts away to reveal piles of deadric armor and weapons "this, my honorable warriors, is your travel gear." He said proudly "these strange people have powerful metal spitting weapons that can penetrate just about every armor like papyrus paper. Well, all but deadric of course. We used the same type of armor to drive the invaders back, and they were shocked when their weapons couldn't penetrate the armor easily. Just don't ask where we got the materials to make it." He explained, before becoming serious "but remember, even with its unrivaled quality and durability, even deadric armor can be broken. In other words, don't be foolish enough to think the armor can take anything, and enough of those strange metal and energy shooting weapons will kill you regardless." He warned, as soul slipped the armor on calmly, like he's worn it before. "Thank you friend, let us take things from here." He said, as he put the helmet on. His armor seemed to be made specifically for him, in fact, all of the armor seemed meant specifically for each member of the group. "Armor up friends, this armor will be invaluable in saving our lives." Soul stated, as he prepared

Mr. House began to whistle as he waited for the others to arrive, as he looked down at the current participants calmly from the monitor.

Syllindra frowned, "As s much as I'd love to take that armor, it'd interfere with my magic, and make it much more difficult to cast even beginner level spells." She smoothed her robes and waited for the others. She tapped her feet nervously, waiting for the others. Edited by Dawnpath

(((asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asd fasdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asd fasdf asdf asd fas dfasd fasd fsad fasdf asd fas dfasd fsadf asdf asdf asd fas dfasde fsad fasd fsdaf fas dsadf sadf fsd aasdf asdf asdf asdf

Thread dead?)))