GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Although the battle had only started a short time ago, the intensity is already in full force as the two fanbases vote and pull support. In this intese barrage of support posts and adorable pictures between sides, in the end who will stand on top? :o

As I write this in the middle of the battlefield, I am reminded of how much I love my favorite character, Rarity, and realize that I should stop writing these silly mock-letters/memoirs/whatever and should really focus on supporting her. :wacko:

We can do it! In the spirits of generosity and fabulosity, we will not back down! C'mon Rarity! :D

rarity___aww_yeah____by_alex4nder02-d55b

• Brohoof 3

There was proof of vote fixing from Princess Luna in the form of 8 duplicate accounts. I subtracted those duplicates and Fluttershy has the resulting 108-106 victory.

:squee: :squee: :squee: :squee:

This has just made my day :D <-- :ph34r: .

fluttershy_hug_by_c_h_loboguerrero_c-d4y

Vote Kindness, Vote Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Hey now let's be nice here :squee:

Who knows, maybe some Flutter supporters will change their minds and vote for the queen of fabulousness :D

I just ask for no betrayal. If you can't decide, best to stay neutral.  -_-

• Brohoof 1

post-23129-0-54941600-1404869865.pngTwilight says, "You're going to love Fluttershy, and you're going to love her more than anything!"

On a side note: Here's a gothic Applejack, since she was unfortunate enough to not be included in the gothic pony toy line  :( gothic_applejack_by_theshadowstone-d7mx5

• Brohoof 2

Hey now let's be nice here :squee:

Who knows, maybe some Flutter supporters will change their minds and vote for the queen of fabulousness :D

Yes, the Goddess of Generosity, the Slayer of Crabs, the Pony who saved the world and brought us the adorable Coco is not mad.

But she will graciously accept any votes still on the fence!

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifcrazy icon.pngTwilight says, "You're going to love Fluttershy, and you're going to love her more than anything!"

See! She is trying to force-hypnotize us!

Rarity would do no such thing! Vote for her and love her! You can do that, right?

img-2743091-1-rarity_hugs_by_fieryeel-d4

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*prepare sniper rifle* *puts magazine in rifle* i must clean this tournament of traitors! Now excuse me i got me some traitors to kill!  :okiedokielokie: especially back-stabers

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Not so fast

Maybe he'd vote for Rarity.

Her influence was also him giving the pendant to Twilight as a gift to save Equestria!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even Soldier expresses his interest in Rarity: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/62/Soldier_item_unicorn_round_start03.wav?t=20131030072328

I thought Luna won last round, did she not?

Someone made 8 alt account to manipulate voting, which put Fluttershy two points ahead. I'm sorry...

*Hugs*

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 2

Maybe he'd vote for Rarity.

:okiedokielokie: Not very likely. You really think he would betray Flutters TWICE. Fluttershy is Discord's best friend.

Fluttershy-and-Discord-keep-calm-and-flu

• Brohoof 1

Someone made 8 alt account to manipulate voting, which put Fluttershy two points ahead. I'm sorry...

Darn. I really wanted her to win, too.

Oh well, Twilight is still in.

• Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie: Not very likely. You really think he would betray Flutters TWICE. Fluttershy is Discord's best friend.

Fluttershy-and-Discord-keep-calm-and-flu

*Clears throat* He already did. During reformation and again in S4 finale.

• Brohoof 2

For shame thinking it's a betrayal more of a fashion statement.  (and the vote is secret anyway so she wouldn't feel betrayed)

• Brohoof 1