GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

This will be my reaction when my waifu (applejack) goes against pinkie!

I think that all of the Mane Six vs Mane Six will be close as shit.

On an oddly related note my wife and kids just came back from the mall and surprised me with a new AJ Funko.

:blink:

Now more Rarity

post-25990-0-55654900-1404177919_thumb.png

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think that all of the Mane Six vs Mane Six will be close as shit.

On an oddly related note my wife and kids just came back from the mall and surprised me with a new AJ Funko.

:blink:

Now more Rarity

animu_rarity_by_nabbiekitty-d49byfg.png

OH GOD! SHES COMING OUT FROM THE WALLPAPER! Run! Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan
  • Brohoof 3

lol you are trying so hard right now,i can feel it.

About what? Nah still acknowledging Rarity is cool ((i almost typed Twilight here oh my god what is wrong with me...)) I just prefer Vinyl for... well i won't state the reasons since they don't matter. I just wished there would be more reasoning and more admitting the flaws each character has... because both have. Character flaws make a character great... ((of course you mustn't overdo it)).

• Brohoof 2

Let's just say that for the writers to have used this so many times whether canon or not makes me question the strength of said character. I am just saying...

"The writers have used this so many times" 

>was literally just told that it wasn't just her this was happening to 

Now, STOP. If you want me to be blunt, trying to manipulate people into voting for Vinyl like that is going to cost her votes. Just root for Vinyl, don't try and tear Rarity and her fans down. Stop trying so hard, man, and enjoy yourself.

• Brohoof 8

About what? Nah still acknowledging Rarity is cool ((i almost typed Twilight here oh my god what is wrong with me...)) I just prefer Vinyl for... well i won't state the reasons since they don't matter. I just wished there would be more reasoning and more admitting the flaws each character has... because both have. Character flaws make a character great... ((of course you mustn't overdo it)).

I see through you like glass bub. And so does everybody else.

You think your clever but your timing alone gives you away.

img-2186075-1-22411__safe_rarity_animate

stealthtrollfail.jpg

• Brohoof 2

She was too awesome.

To bad wasn't canon in the show.

I liked that arc. I know that a few of the Rarity fans didn't  ... but it was one of the things that put the character over all others (the gem and Spike's comment didn't hurt either)

Nightmare Rarity

nightmare_rarity_by_doctor_g-d6b0jro.png

• Brohoof 2

i am just going to stop here.

Sounds like a plan ;) Just root for Vinyl, man :D You should really just focus on cheering her on rather than deconstructing the competition. It's a whole lot more fun for everyone that way :D

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, I ain't got nothin' against DJ Pony or anything, but ya'll know I gotta fully support my main girl Rarity here! :D

medium.png

You can try, and try hard Vinyl fans, but our resolve is unwavering, our support in spades, and our love undeniable as Rarity fans. Try as you may, unless you can do as we do, and do harder, I'm afraid your chances of a win are quite a... Rarity. :comeatus:

BbgIhjV.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Why do I feel like a certain someone is trying to derail the thread?

I get that feeling, too...and I don't like it, especially after what happened in the MM Tourney.

Vote for Rarity! :D

icon_29__radiance_by_skyline19-d6yvbcu.p

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

Sounds like a plan ;) Just root for Vinyl, man :D You should really just focus on cheering her on rather than deconstructing the competition. It's a whole lot more fun for everyone that way :D

Why does this competition feel like i'm in the middle of a real football game? I'll be honest with you... i don't like football games and their mindless enthusiasm... Just saying... k? I just thought that this would be a little different you know? That we'd each give a simple reason why we think each character is better than the other. Expectations too high? 

• Brohoof 1