Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I'm not gonna lie, I had a hard time with this one, Fluttershy is cute and adorable and has many great scenes, and Princess Luna is Best Princess...

So after a lot of of thinking; I decided to take the easy way out! I let my wife pick for me. She's not on the forums as she's not really a big pony fan, but she's done so much around the house today and I've been lazy... So as much as I love Fluttershy...

post-26689-0-58479000-1404522098_thumb.jpg

I've gotta go with Luna tonight as the conversation went like this (I'm purple text and she's blue as those are our favorite colors):

Hey honey, Who said I vote for tonight?

I don't know, is Luna up?

Actually, she is!

Then vote Luna silly, she's best pony!

Can't vote against wife's best pony can I? (at least not for someone besides AJ or Rarebear) I'm sticking out my tongue, touching my nose, and voting for Woona!

post-26689-0-70354700-1404522102_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

If you supported DJ Pon-3, then support Luna — they're totally simpatico, yo.

Luna-chan, ganbatte! Ikimashō!!¹

Translation:

¹"You can do it, Luna! Let's go (everypony)!!"

post-27079-0-37219100-1404522220_thumb.jpg

post-27079-0-85684300-1404522284_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

This this where stuff gets real. I have to think about this one.

Ooooooh

Sorry ... Fireworks display

• Brohoof 3

Guys with this match I have seen a fair bit of less than savory comments targeted at the opposing pony from both sides. Should I see this repeated I may have to start docking towards the offending team.

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy! How can you not vote for that face?  :wub:

Fluttershy_singing_while_flying_up_S4E14

Vote for Luna, Celestia's bestest little sister!

♪Hey, Soul (Sol's) Sister,

Ain't that Mr. Mister,

On the radio, stereo,

The way you move ain't fair y'know?

Hey, Soul Sister,

I don't wanna miss a

Single thing you do~~

Tonight♪

~"Soul Sister" — Train

*watches Luna tribute on YT, waving lighter throughout*

post-27079-0-55518100-1404525161_thumb.png

post-27079-0-01593600-1404525542_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Guys with this match I have seen a fair bit of less than savory comments targeted at the opposing pony from both sides. Should I see this repeated I may have to start docking towards the offending team.

But then what is stopping people from using fake accounts to post things targeting the pony they want to win, causing you to take away points from the team that they are already voting against?

And go flutters, because yellow quiet is to cute for me to vote against.

But then what is stopping people from using fake accounts to post things targeting the pony they want to win, causing you to take away points from the team that they are already voting against?

And go flutters, because yellow quiet is to cute for me to vote against.

Umm I've got mods for that. They're keeping track of fake accounts very well. They agreed to help me out.

• Brohoof 3

Umm I've got mods for that. They're keeping track of fake accounts very well. They agreed to help me out.

But even mods can be easily fooled. A simple IP change and it is a totally different account, and for all intents a purposes a new person. All they need to do is cycle IP, use a false account they created like 2 months ago, and being posting negative things about the pony they want to win.

But even mods can be easily fooled. A simple IP change and it is a totally different account, and for all intents a purposes a new person. All they need to do is cycle IP, use a false account they created like 2 months ago, and being posting negative things about the pony they want to win.

But why would they want to do that? They'd be permabanned for being a prick anyway, as stated by the MLPF rules, and I already have rules not to be a prick anyway.

• Brohoof 2

It's extremely easy to root out accounts that are made to vote on stuff and never for anything else. Also, admins tend to have another tricks up their awesome shelves.

It also speaks volumes on the cheaters' character

Anyway, +1 on Luna

• Brohoof 2