Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Zoey

@,

Zoey smiles in delight when the Castform approaches her, and her fluffy tail starts to wag slowly.  Wanting to make sure the tiny pokemon wasn't spooked in the least, the Zorua girl's eyes glow pink for a brief moment as she attempts to use Attract on Castform.  It couldn't hurt, after all - if it was a wild pokemon, then it would be less likely to attack her this way...  And if it was already friendly, well, then it wouldn't hurt to have him decide he liked her sooner rather than later.

"What are you doing out this late, little one?"  Zoe's ears twitch as she slowly holds a hand out to the little pokemon, as though she were going to pet it, but she stops before actually touching him.  She didn't know if her move had stuck, and there was no point in panicking the little pokemon by touching him unexpectedly.  "Do you live here at the academy?"  She continues to speak softly and slowly, just for extra insurance to prevent the little one from attacking her.

Nik snorted, stretching out his arms. He had gotten enough sleep anyway, he couldn't go back to bed. The Smeargle gjinka snarled as he used Sharpen, the nails ons his hands growing into claws. While his Sharpen wasnt enough to cover his entire body, it di give him some decent claws. Nik leaped out, digging his new claws into the wall and scurrying down like a squirrel. There was a reason for his romp, he saw a Zorua gjinka. Dark Types and Ghost Types had to be his friends, even for a just a little bit so he could learn their difficult techniques

"Who are you?" Nik called out, still clinging to the wall with his claws to the Zorua gjinka

@,

Castform

When I looked at the foxy-eared girl, everything got kinda fuzzy, and i got scared! But it went away real quick, she seemed nicer somehow after...

" What are you doing out this late little one?"

I don't wanna say.. Ill get in trouble.. So instead I press my cheek against the girlys cheek, it would be nice if she were to play with me!

"Cas, Cas-form!"

'Come on, come on, let's play!' I say, just as I do to Missus Claudy and Vice Prinicple, but like them, I don't think she can understand what im saying... I dont like that.

" Do you live here in the academy?"

Waaah! How did she know, was she physic? She must be, she must be! I nod really clear to say, 'Yes, i do live here!'

But before anything else happened,  there is this sound. The sound sounds like nails on the black walls the adults have in their special rooms. I dont like that kind of sound... I tuck closer to the girly, it seems alot safer this way!

"Caaassform!"

Zoey

@,

@

Zoey flinches at the sound of Nik sliding down the wall, the sound causing her large fox-like ears to go flat against her head to try and block it out.  As she turns around to see the source of the sound the Zorua girl pulls the little Castform behind her with her tail, unsure of what was making the unpleasant noise and wanting to make sure the little pokemon didn't get hurt by whatever it was.

She blinks as she sees another gijinka hanging from the wall, tilting her head slightly.  Zoe smiles slyly, her tiny canine fangs poking cutely out of her lips as her ears perk up a little bit again.  "Who am I?  You're the one sliding down the walls, big guy...  I should really be the one asking you..."  The Zorua girl giggles as she looks up at him again.  

"I'm Zoey...  Though I could be whoever you wanted me to be."  She growls playfully as she raises an eyebrow, standing upright since she'd been crouched down to talk to Castform.  "What are you doing up there?  Other than assaulting my ears, I mean."

@,

Nik smiled, looking vastly more genuine than before. Practice did make perfect after all.

"I am Nik, and I'm here because I couldn't resist a chance to look at a rare and may I say, beautiful gjinka" Nik flattered, leaping to the ground. While he wretched inwardly, a bit of buttering up would make it easier to learn her moves

((I'm on mobile so no color and mention will have to do, sorry! ))

Dusk's head was slunk low before he felt the smooth touch of a hand fall upon his mask. Dusk opened his eyes and looked up to see that it was Amaya. Dusk then felt her touch gently upon his rough hair while she spoke to him in comfort. Telling him he was right to do what he did...that he was surrounded by others who felt the same...people who accepted each other. Dusk just stared at her and merely nodded as she eventually slid down to the ground, her tired demeanor clearly showing.

He stood there, not even floating anymore, as he zoned out or a brief moment contemplating. Suddenly, a familiar voice came from the dark when Lhee revealed himself.

"...thanks Lhee..." Disk said smiling under his mask giving him a nod feeling better now that he had his trust...and from Amaya's words as well.

As soon as Lhee had departed from the hallway Dusk bent down and lifted Amaya up damsel-style as he began to float slightly. She wasn't that heavy but Dusk was still pretty physically incapable. He began to head towards the direction of her Dorm. Once arriving he awkwardly opened the door while still carrying her and had set her down on one of the beds presuming it was hers. He wiped a sweat from underneath his mask and floated back to get one more glance at the sleeping swanna as she muttered in her sleep seeming peaceful in that moment. Dusk exhaled a sigh in relief and exited the room closing the door gently behind him. There he floated there out in the hallway and proceeded into the dorm next to hers. He phased into the room seeing nobody present as he flung himself onto his bed. There he sighed once more and smiled under his mask feeling quite satisfied with how things ultimately turned out. Tomorrow was another day...and he was for once, looking forward to the morning sun.

Zoey

@,

Zoe giggles again, crossing her arms while winking at Nik.  "Well, at least you have good tastes..."  She knew how this game was played - she loved this game!  "Though, that still doesn't explain why you're not taking the stairs like a normal person would..."  She raises an eyebrow, one of the Zorua girl's ears twitching playfully.  Her tail would have been wagging if Castform hadn't been currently sitting in it.  "I mean, isn't it a little late to be climbing the walls like a Joltik?  All that noise, you're likely to wake someone up."

Lhee

Lhee makes it back to his dorm, a little surprised to see that no one else was there.  With a shrug he moves towards his bed, shoving his bone club under his pillow as he pulls off his shirt to get ready for bed.  Lhee owned about four complete outfits and none of them involved pajamas - out of respect for Razor, he left his ragged jeans on as he fell onto the bed.

The pillow may as well not have been there, but he was used to that feeling.  Sleeping in a permanent helmet wasn't exactly comfortable, but it was what he had to live with.  He sighs loudly before crossing his hands behind his head, staring up at the ceiling before shutting his eyes.  Maybe tomorrow would be better...

Edited by Lhee

@, @, @

Melissa stopped running around the group when she heard a grating noise on the wall. She turned to look at it and saw that it was Nik. She grinned nervously.

"Sounds like that's my cue to exit. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Bye!" She hurried off to her Dorm and quickly went to sleep. She did remember to change this tImelda.

@,

"Perhaps you are right, perhaps I couldn't wait for the stair to see you" Nik flattered, putting his silver tongue throught its paces. "Well, bye" Nik said, leaping back up the wall and heading for the dorm.

Nik climbed in and saw Lhee sleeping. He was tempted to use Confuse Ray on him, but Nik had one rule, respect sleep, so he withdrew. The Smeargle gjinka fell asleep as he hit the bed. Nik slept in bursts, one moment he'd be sleeping, the next he'd be awake, then he'd sleep again

Zoey

@

Zoe blinks and scratches at her ear as Nik disappears seemingly as rapidly as he had shown up.  "Heh, what, was he that intimidated by a pretty girl?"  Giggling to herself, Zoe turns her attention back to Castform.  The tiny pokemon seemed much more friendly to her now, so she didn't waste any time in reaching out to pet the little one's head.

"Don't you think it's getting pretty late, cutie?  Don't you have anywhere to sleep?"  She glances around, unable to actually understand what Castform was saying of course.  "Umm...  Well, I can't just leave you out here in the halls all night...  Come on little one, let's try and find a teacher, alright?  Surely at least one of them is still awake right now..."  She smiles cutely and shuts her eyes, hoping that she's charmed the little pokemon enough that he'd go along with her.  She didn't know the campus rules, but she had a fair guess that they weren't allowed to take pokemon back to their dorms.

@DarkDarksi

"What am I? Oh I'm a Leafeon! Not as cool as a dark type but" ...'I really didnt get to pick' would be the truth. "But at least.. I dont look scary!" Ghoosts...

Trying harder to avoid how she got to be a Leafeon, she faked looking sleepy and told him, "I think I'll go check out my book now. Then go to bed." Razor handed her book over to the librarian, exchanging a few words to Dark and asked "What will you be doing all tonight instead of sleeping?"

@Festive Thundy @Festivusuitaloo (how festive!)

Lolita waited for Koh's introductions and his invitation for the strange gijinka to sit with them. "So what pokemon are you? I think I recognize but Mewtwo is super duper like a story! You couldnt be, right? But that would be super awesome!! A real legendary!" The pink fluffball realized she had started shaking her boyfriend at the end of her rambling and stopped and moved her arms to rest on the table in front of her. "But really.. are you Mewtwo?"

• Brohoof 1

But at least.. I dont look scary!" Ghoosts...

@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Dark moves a foot back and brings his human hand to his chest, pretending to be shocked,

"Scary? My dear, not all Dark types look scary. Would you think I look scary?"

He moves back to his original position and continues,

"I'll most likely just sit around here reading and possible writing or maybe I'll head back to my dorm to do that, hmm"

He puts and thinking face on for a moment before looking up and smiling at Razor,

"Well, whatever I end up doing I'll do it quietly, as not to disturb anyone"

Edited by DarkDarsi

@@DarkDarsi

Oh I hadn't meant to make him think I was talking about him. He went on to answer her question so she didn't get a chance to correct him. 
"That's nice. Much better than going around waking up everyone." Razor smiled and the librarian handed her book back to her with a card showing when to return it by. She looked out one of the windows in the big room full of various books. It was dark outside, a few clouds here and there, and stars were out. Late. No sun out, maybe I should sleep now. Razor yawned, a sign that it was late for her. "Hey I'm going to be going to my dorm now, unless you need something." "Need something.." like walk him to his dorm? Even though he might not be going there... or give him something? I don't really know what I meant but oh well. Razor smiled at him and was about to turn towards the hall leading towards her dorm.

@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Having decided to start writing he replies to her question as she turns away,

"Well then, would you like me to accompany you back to your dorm? I'll be heading back to get my writing kit anyway"

After a moments thought Dark continues,

"That sounds like something one would say to a date..."

He looks to Razor,

"I suppose you are very pretty, but, I don't think meeting in a library counts as a date now does it?"

Edited by DarkDarsi
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh@,

He decided to remain silent as the puffball bombarded him with several seconds of babble before she totally and completely dhanged her voice's tone and volume.

"But really.. are you Mewtwo?"

That question stood out amongst the rest of the babble. In fact it seemed- at least to him- that the babble had died down, so that the entire school could hear the answer. He took a deep breath in, ready to deny his heritage...

"...yes."

And that single word of truth slipped out. Oh, dear...

Edited by ~Festive Thundy~
  • Brohoof 1

@Festive Thundy

Though strangely enough the gijinka unsurely told her what pokemon he was half, he said it. Lolita noticed the dark atmosphere being put out at the moment by the one she invited to the table. She decided she would make extra sure to make him happy! "Woow! So you realy are a super cool legendary! You dont have to be all sad and stuff when telling people how cool you are! You know, my grandmother wouldve said 'Have some pride in yourself.' and you should because youre the coolest gijinka I've seen here so far and thats awesome!" Lolita was pretty confident in her large amount of reassuring words.

@DarkDarsi

Razor shyed and lowered her head to face the floor at the mention of dating but lifted it to answer with a calm look Dark's idea to go with her. "You can follow me back to my dorm, I'd appreciate it, thanks!" Razor started to walk out and looked behind to make sure Dark was right near her, which he was.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh@,

He looked at the puffball carefully, looking for the slightest trace of sarcasm. Finding none, he sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, sure. If 'cool' means being a social outcast and being blessed...or cursed... with this power." He sighed. "Honestly, you're the first gijinka yet that hasn't run away or completely ignored me..."

Her hand felt nice on my head. Friendly, is that that word? I think so. But-...

No, No, No. I don't wanna see the adults, I don't... I won't! They'll be mad at me... I won't.

I shook my head feverishly, trying to get the girly to understand. ' Miss, I ran away, don't make me go bad, not just yet. Please, please!'

"Caaaasform!  Cas form Casform Cass."

Zoey

@,

Zoe frowns slightly, before pulling the little pokemon in for a hug.  She couldn't understand what it was saying, but it obviously seemed upset by the idea.  "Okay, okay, not that..."  Holding Castform close enough that the little pokemon wouldn't see, Zoe seems to shimmer for a brief second before a copy of her appears behind the little pokemon.  Quickly nodding at the illusion, her image turns and disappears down another hall to hopefully find a teacher.  Castform didn't seem to want anyone to find him, but she had no idea how to take care of the little pokemon...  Bringing a teacher was really the only thing she could think of that would help.

Wanting to keep Castform distracted until then, Zoe smiles at the little one before patting its head again.  "Well...  Are you hungry, cutie?  Would a trip to the cafeteria make things better by any chance?"  She was grasping at any idea she could think of for now - she just had to keep the little pokemon happy until someone who could help showed up.  Right?

@,

Fernmint smiled smugly for a second, then yawned and frowned. "I assure you I would spar at a moment's notice, but it's getting fairly late don't you think? I do look forward to the chance that I do get to practice with you." Fernmint smiled normally and waited for Rune to reply.

Zach sighed as the girl ran away. Too many questions... Without telling anyone, the Samurott boy went inside and began heading towards his dorm. 

@,  @,  

Dustin made his way inside and began walking through the halls to find his room. He saw a Zorua girl and a... a Castform? Dustin cocked his head at the sight. Why is an actual Pokemon here? I haven't seen any others... Are... Are they all nocturnal? Dustin shook his head and began walking towards the two. "Um... Since when have other Pokemon been here? N-no offense..." He directed the second statement towards the Castform.

((Ignore this ^))

Edited by Ampharos Claus

@Festive Thundy @Festivusuitaloo

"Social outcast?" Lolita took a mental step backwards at this and her fiery side of her wanted to exclaim "WHO? ILL MAKE THEM INCLUDE YOU!" But of course that wouldnt be the nicest thing so her more reasonable and helpful side took over and said "Hey, those people jist arent used to seeing somebody different. But that doesnt mean there arent super.grest other people you can talk to. And I'd be, and Koh herr, would absolutely LOVE to be your friends! Not because youre some super powerful legendary but because you well.. need a friend. And you are nice and arent a bully or mean at all!"

She haf meant to make him feel better mostly, but everything she said was true.

• Brohoof 1

@

"I suppose you're right. I should probably be heading to my dorm, but how about after classes are over tomorrow? I'm not doing anything." Rune said, leaning on the wall.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh, @

"Well, I don't mind at all. As long as you aren't mean or anything, you know?" Koh said, rubbing his chin. "I don't think I caught your name, what is it?"

• Brohoof 1

Synthia looked at the clock on the wall. The puffins are done. Better get down there, just in case somebody decided that someone forgot them. She grabbed her arrows and sheathed her bow. She walked out into the hallway and stretched, then made her way to the cooking room.

@@Suitaloo,

Fernmint nodded and yawned. "I suppose. It's getting late though. I suggest you head back to your dorm." The Serperior man smiled and opened the door for Rune. 

Zach made his way back into his dorm and sighed as he walked in. Plopping himself onto his bed, he closed his eyes, ignoring anything that might be going on in the room.

Dustin had also made his way back into his room and climbed onto his bed, curling up on top of the covers and closing his eyes. 

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh@@Suitaloo,

He sighed. "My name's Sora. And I'll definitely not going to try and be mean or cruel..." Although there is a difference between mean and slightly insensitive. He decided to, for the time being, keep eating...

... before the loudspeaker came on. The strict voice of the vice principal came on the loudspeaker. "I hope you all are enjoying your first day. Or, rather, your first day back for some of you." He paused. "Due to a... event, unfortunately I would appreciate you all heading to bed relatively soon. Curfew is in place in an hour. Please, return to your rooms. Classes will be posted on the bulletin board outside after breakfast. I bid you all good night."

@,

As Grimore stood back from the microphone, he turned to Ms. Claudia. "Alright, Claudia. When the students are in bed, we all go out and search for Castform. Hopefully we'll find him before the students do..."