Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Rune waved to Fernmint, headed towards the berry gardens. 'The poffins should be done by now. I think Synthia is probably on her way now. See if I can make it there soon so she's not waiting.' Rune thought, picking up his speed until he was running.

As he arrived at the berry kitchen, he didn't see anyone inside, so he went in and checked on the poffins. Thankfully, the oven did it's job and kept the poffins warm without burning them. They looked good, but Rune wanted to wait until Synthia arrived to get in to them.

Zoey

@

Zoe frowns up at the nearest loudspeaker before sighing and looking back to Castform.  "So much for food, huh?"  She felt a small surge of energy as the strength she'd put into her Double Team image returned to her - it hadn't been able to find a teacher, and the further away her image went from her the more energy was needed to maintain the illusion.

Well, plan B I guess...  She flicks an ear before smiling at the little Castform, holding out a hand as though to let the tiny pokemon land on it.  "Well, I can't just leave you out here to fend for yourself all night, can I?  You can sleep in my dorm for tonight...  We'll figure out what to do with you tomorrow before class."  

With a playful grin she giggles at Castform before turning to lead the way back to her dorm.  As she slips into the door she's somewhat relieved to see both Amaya and Zach seemingly asleep.  She wasn't sure how she'd explain the situation to the two of them if they hadn't been.  She looks at Castform and brings a finger to her lips, as though to say shhh before nodding to her roommates.  

The Zorua girl quickly goes to one of her suitcases and switches into her pajamas before motioning Castform over, trying to figure out a place where the little pokemon could sleep.  Running out of ideas she takes the pillow off of her bed, setting it near the window and motioning for him to rest there.  She lays down on her bed, one ear flicking as she watches to see what the little pokemon would decide to do.

Rune waved to Fernmint, headed towards the berry gardens. 'The poffins should be done by now. I think Synthia is probably on her way now. See if I can make it there soon so she's not waiting.' Rune thought, picking up his speed until he was running.

As he arrived at the berry kitchen, he didn't see anyone inside, so he went in and checked on the poffins. Thankfully, the oven did it's job and kept the poffins warm without burning them. They looked good, but Rune wanted to wait until Synthia arrived to get in to them.

Synthia pushed open the door quietly and walked up next to him. The stealth was out of habit. She lightly tapped hid shoulder to let him know she was there and smiled. She really liked poffins. "Smells good. Do you know what kind they are yet?" She stretched and rubbed a little sleep from her eyes. Her necklace would be sending her biosignature to the Lab soon.

(I got a funeral in an hour, so sorry if I don't respond in timely fashion. It's my uncle's, before you ask)

• Brohoof 1

(Alright, well I hope it goes over well.)

"Oh hi there Synthia. Can't say I do yet, need to open it up and see what they are." Rune said, opening the oven door. He slipped on a pair of oven mits and took out some pink and yellow swirled poffins with red sprinkles. "Oooh. Those look nice. Can't say I've seen many swirled poffins before. Yellow ones are generally sour and pink ones are generally sweet. This should be good." Rune took out the best looking poffin and handed it to Synthia. He grabbed the next best one he could find. "To a new school year and all the adventures we have ahead of us." Rune said, raising his poffin.

(Alright, well I hope it goes over well.)

"Oh hi there Synthia. Can't say I do yet, need to open it up and see what they are." Rune said, opening the oven door. He slipped on a pair of oven mits and took out some pink and yellow swirled poffins with red sprinkles. "Oooh. Those look nice. Can't say I've seen many swirled poffins before. Yellow ones are generally sour and pink ones are generally sweet. This should be good." Rune took out the best looking poffin and handed it to Synthia. He grabbed the next best one he could find. "To a new school year and all the adventures we have ahead of us." Rune said, raising his poffin.

She smiled a little bigger and tapped poffins with him. Then she began nibbling hers, starting with a pink bit and moving smoothly towards the other end. There were slight pauses when she hit a sour bit. The look wasn't dislike, it was more Wow, that's different.

Rune chomped on his poffin. Trying to get both kinds of dough and some sprinkles in with each bite. "These are really good. I think you have a knack for mixing them." Rune said, pulling out a plastic baggie. "I don't think we'll be able to  eat all of them tonight, I'm going to pack up most of them and put them in a cupboard here." He said, placing the filled up baggie in a cupboard. "I think I'll label them, just so people know it's ours." He took out a marker and wrote Rune & Synthia on the bag. "There was an announcement on the PA telling students to head back to our dorms though. I think we should head back." He held the door open to the Berry Gardens. "A bit chilly out tonight."

( Im going to change Ms Claudias color just abit!~)

Ms Claudia Queen of the Spooky

Ms Claudia brushed back her bangs through thin fingers, with a a sigh that seems to say; here we go. Her opposite hand sat firmly on her hip.

"Oh-kay-ee Steely, sounds like a plan..." She answered loftily before moving her hand from her bangs to her lips, as if Ms Claudia was guarding her words. " I hope that we find that silly child before it does something rash. Ooh, that little one is getting one hell of a scolding when i find him!" Ms Claudia puffed, with a rather indifferent tone. But in all truth, she didn't expect to find him just yet. If he didn't want to be found, it might as well be impossible. Ghost pokemon were particularly good finders at playing hide-and-seek and such. Oh well... He'll goof up soon enough, won't he

"Here-" Claudia pulled away the Soothe Bell that she used to help tie her braid, and tossed it at Darius. The bells silvery sound echoed sweetly as it arched through the air. " Catch!~ Since Castform doesn't like grown-ups all too much, ((Besides her and Grimoire that is)) he'll just run away when he sees you. But if you have his favorite play thing, maybe he won't be in such a hurry! Right? Right?" Quite vaguely she remembered a time when a new teacher had wandered into Castforms' playroom, only to be met with an Energy Ball to the face.

Castform

Castform nodded dutifully. Quiet, Quiet, Quiet! I have to be quiet~ He chanted to himself, with a cute smile. He floated over the two sleeping people, examining each on carefully. In turn he examined them, and decided that that were not, in fact, too scary. Whe he turned back around, he found that the girly had made a bed, just for him by the window. So nice! He found it very sweet of her to think of him, and to show his appreciation he got close to her, and pressed his cheek to hers. Thank you, Girly! He thought, because she could not understand even if he said it. Next he settled into his bed, and quickly fell asleep. And he snored softly, i bet you didnt know pokemon could snore too!

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1

Rune chomped on his poffin. Trying to get both kinds of dough and some sprinkles in with each bite. "These are really good. I think you have a knack for mixing them." Rune said, pulling out a plastic baggie. "I don't think we'll be able to eat all of them tonight, I'm going to pack up most of them and put them in a cupboard here." He said, placing the filled up baggie in a cupboard. "I think I'll label them, just so people know it's ours." He took out a marker and wrote Rune & Synthia on the bag. "There was an announcement on the PA telling students to head back to our dorms though. I think we should head back." He held the door open to the Berry Gardens. "A bit chilly out tonight."

Synthia remorsefully let him take the poffins and store them away. She got up and followed him to the door and stared at him like he was crazy. It took her a minute to figure out he was holding it for her. She tried to cover her blush of embarrassment with a hand as she walked through.

Synthia remorsefully let him take the poffins and store them away. She got up and followed him to the door and stared at him like he was crazy. It took her a minute to figure out he was holding it for her. She tried to cover her blush of embarrassment with a hand as she walked through.

Rune followed closely behind her. They then headed for the dorm. When they arrived, Rune knocked on the door. There was no response so he entered and left the door open for Synthia. He then went to the drawers and fished out some pajamas and a towel, along with his toiletries and said "I'm going to go take a shower, I shouldn't be long." He said, draping the towel over his shoulder. "I guess I should leave you alone to contact that group or whatever. And please, if anything happens, tell me. The bathrooms are at the end of the hall, boys room is on the side of the hallway from the girls room. Just bang on the door if you need to get my attention."

Rune followed closely behind her. They then headed for the dorm. When they arrived, Rune knocked on the door. There was no response so he entered and left the door open for Synthia. He then went to the drawers and fished out some pajamas and a towel, along with his toiletries and said "I'm going to go take a shower, I shouldn't be long." He said, draping the towel over his shoulder. "I guess I should leave you alone to contact that group or whatever. And please, if anything happens, tell me. The bathrooms are at the end of the hall, boys room is on the side of the hallway from the girls room. Just bang on the door if you need to get my attention."

She nods and goes to her bed. Digging through her things, she gets a laptop with a finger scanner on the top out. She opened it via the scanner and began typing up her nightly report, making sure it was as toneless and bland as possible. Hopefully, they wouldn't guess she'd made a friend.

Darius Corsac

@,

Darius catches the soothe bell and holds it by the ribbon between two fingers, his usual sly smile never leaving his face.  "Don't worry too much now, my dear.  We'll find the little one before anything unfortunate can happen to him, I'm sure of it."  He tucks the bell up his sleeve before turning towards the office door.  As he steps out he calls over his shoulder "Time to join in the search, I suppose!  Our sit in the office hoping he comes to us strategy doesn't seem to be working very well."  

The Delphox gijinka chuckles to himself as he starts off down the hall in a random direction.  If Castform wasn't in any of his usual spots, that meant that he could be nearly anywhere...  For a moment he thought about going back to get a sensory move from his spell book ((AKA, book of TM's)), but shook the idea out of his head.  Perhaps if he hasn't been found by morning it may be a good idea, no sense in going through the trouble without looking around the old fashioned way first though.

• Brohoof 1

Upon completion of her nightly report, she put her things away, including her bow and arm guard. She stretched again, and then realized she'd forgotten to thank Rune for the poffins. She walked out of the room and looked for the showers. Having forgotten his instructions to knock, she just walked in and boy what a reaction. Her ears shot back, her cheeks turned red, her eyes went mortified and her hands couldn't decide if they were frozen or shivering. When she finally found words, she said, "I-I'm sorry!" And ran out. (When she was little, she learned that guys carried blasters and girls carried eggs, and that if you blasted the egg in an incubator you got children. That'll be a shock.)

(Oh dear lord, what a "The talk" story that is.)

Rune was just finished undressing and the door opened. He looked over and saw Synthia standing there. He just froze, as his faced burned. He decided to wait until he was finished with everything before going back to face her. Give her a chance to calm down, and give him a chance to turn the rest of his body red so that his face being red wouldn't seem out of place. He turned on the shower to near the highest setting. He always loved hot showers, but after the recent encounter, he couldn't really enjoy this one. He just washed, shaved, brushed his teeth, then put on his pajamas. He brought back his stuff with him and knocked on the door before entering. "May I come in?" Rune said. "I'm sorry about what happened. I probably should have gotten undressed closer to the showers."

(... I like that story better than the one I typed. The one I typed had basteres. )

She was in her bed, seemingly normal. Upon further inspection, her pupils were pinpoints, her breathing wasn't coming regularly, and she was clutching the covers in a death grip. And, as if her mouth were set on repeat, all she could say was, "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail

Rune opened the door after hearing some faint murmuring. He saw Synthia in her bed, absolutely traumatized. "Oh, hey Synthia. Sorry about that." Rune said, rubbing his head. "Are you ok? I mean, you obviously look pretty stressed out. I think you should read or something, calm down a bit." He said, concern in his voice. "Well, I think I'm ready for bed. Don't be alarmed if you hear muffled speaking during the night, I tend to talk in my sleep."

@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Dark and Razor bantered a bit while they walked, then an announcement went over declaring curfew making them pick up the pace.

They round the corner to the dorm corridor and almost ran into a girl coming out of the...

... A very feminine look guy racing out of the showers.

'Will have to check out the showers tomorrow, I'll probably need one anyway' Dark thought.

They arrive at Razors dorm and Dark says,

"Well my dear, here we are, I wish you a lovely nights rest, and farewell till tomorrow" he bows slightly before turning and walking away.

He gets three doors down before turning again and coming back,

"My dorms the other way" he says with a smile as he passes Razor again.

• Brohoof 2

Rune opened the door after hearing some faint murmuring. He saw Synthia in her bed, absolutely traumatized. "Oh, hey Synthia. Sorry about that." Rune said, rubbing his head. "Are you ok? I mean, you obviously look pretty stressed out. I think you should read or something, calm down a bit." He said, concern in his voice. "Well, I think I'm ready for bed. Don't be alarmed if you hear muffled speaking during the night, I tend to talk in my sleep."

She slowly came down of her panic attack, her breathing becoming more regular and her pupils filling out again. She caught the tail-end of his sentence and managed to mumble out an "O-Okay." She grabbed her bow and began waxing it. And waxing. And waxing. She treated it like it was the only thing that mattered. And then she hoped that her pendant didn't pick up on the adrenaline-dopamine combination.

Somewhere, in a lab, humans and gijinkas where highfiving and declaring step three a success. They were popping champagne and hugging each other. Their logic was thus: because she had a normal sex drive, she would eventually have kids and if she couldn't, it wasn't their fault.

Edited by Dawnpath - Dusktrail

@@DarkDarsi,

Razor was pretty ready for bed, so being back at her dorm didn't bother her much. Razor hadn't quite gone in the dark and quiet room until Dark had bowed to which Razor waved to him goodnight. A bow? Glad to know that there are actually very mannered and proper people here in this school. The leafeon silently closed the door behind her. Nik had gone to bed and she didn't want to wake him up. I will have to wake up a little earlier than the others to get in a nice shower before class... While thinking these things, the girl snuck over towards her belongings and grabbed her pajamas to wear for the night and went to the bathroom to change and fold up her other clothes to store away in a dresser provided by the dorm. 

Razor Grass creeped over into her bed as quietly as she had gone into the room, to not wake Nik up. She hadn't planned on going to bed until Lhee was in the room, since it scared her to think that he would go in the room and see her asleep, as he looked very scary and frightened her before.

@@Suitaloo,

"Aww well we better go to bed too, I guess. At least I finished my food though! Oh and you finished yours! Thats good now we won't be hungry when we are in bed and trying to go to sleepy!" Lolita thanked Koh as he threw away both his trash and hers on their way out the cafeteria. Pretty full, and not as energetic as she was when she came in the room, Lolita wasn't skipping down the hall but just pacing happily. "Aaaand.. here! Yaaay!" The skitty bounded onto her bed after the dorm door was open and got ready super fast, afterwards climbing into bed and asked "So like when are we actually going to bed? Now?"

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

Koh sauntered in to the room, and sat down on his bed. "Well, there was that announcement tonight, so I think I'll wait to shower until tomorrow." He just decided he'd sleep in his clothes tonight too. They were comfy anyway, it wasn't like he was wearing dress clothes. "Well, pau, sweet dreams." He said as he laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

- Helen Keller

The night of the Full Moon had eventually made it's passage as it began to set in the distance. In it's place the Sun began to rise heralding the forth coming of the golden morning as the beautiful hues of orange and purple swirled and danced with each other. The birds sung as they flew across the secluded valley and over the roofs of the below Academy of diverse and wonderful individuals that worked and attended there. The halls of said Academy were empty and silent ,save for the single Miccino Janitor Gijinka as he cleaned the halls for the new day using his tail to sweep away dust.

Past the silent halls and down towards the Dormitories was where the sleeping students of this Academy slept soundly in their beds. Upon going through Door Dorm 2, were the sleeping persons of Koh the Wailord, Lolita the Skitty, and lastly Dusk the Duskull, whom had suddenly began to stir. Dusk mumbled as he slowly lifted his head from his pillow as he let out a silent yawn. He was optimistic about sleeping early after being a participant of a flurry of incidents and heartfelt fiasco's. Though fair enough, he was still a nocturnal pokemon and felt the sluggish embrace of the morning day...though little did he know this was pretty normal for ANYBODY. Dusk lifted himself from his bed and began to float about as he materialized his hidden bag of things in the corner. He saw that he slept in his clothes and even slept in his mask, so he had to wear something else today other than the usual Duskull-like cloak. He removed this cloak and his mask and set them on the bed revealing his freckled face once again, his messy scruffed-up black hair and his normal looking white t-shirt underneath. He grabbed his hygienic supplies from his bag and several other things ,like extra clothes and his mask, and headed through the door and into the hallway careful not to wake his roommates.

Dusk stretched his arms in the hallway and scratched his head as floated towards the little boy's room. He wondered what he'll do today...maybe check out clubs, check out more of the outdoor facilities, or maybe the library, he was rather curious about it being an avid study student himself. Oh! Maybe Amaya would show him where the li- ohhh right...Amaya. Now that he thought about it, he felt quite embarrassed about last night, though a good embarrassed...if there was any sense to that. He chuckled to himself nervously and hid the lower half of his face in his pile of clean clothes, still making his way towards the restroom. Today was a new day and he couldn't WAIT to get started, he's usually always this optimistic..

• Brohoof 1

(Such a lovely time skip Sketch)

Synthia had woken up early to watch the sunrise. It was one of her favorite rituals, the other being watching the sunset. Because she'd been raised in a lab, she hadn't seen very many real sunrises; the vids were pretty but the real deal was better. This day, however, she was distracted. By Rune. So... Was that a blaster? Are they all that big? What else didn't they tell me? Is this something you get in trouble for researching? Why does that make me feel weird? I need to breath, or else I may well go insane. She grabbed her bow and her schedule, along with her other gear, and headed back to the range.

• Brohoof 6

Zach opened his eyes to see the sun rising over the dry mountains in the distant. He had been meditating on a rock he found outside, the usual thing he did before sunrise. He got up, looking down at his clothes. Crap I wore these yesterday. Better go back to change. He went back to Dorm 1 and fished a comfortable pair of pants, a light blue t-shirt, and a dark blue fleece jacket. He was about to remove his clothes when he realized that his two room mates were female and could wake up at any time. He sighed and made his way to the restroom and changed quickly. He went back to the room and slung his two sheathes onto his back, sliding in his triangular blades. He then sat down on his bed and waited for the other two to wake up. 

Dustin cracked open his eyes and rubbed the "sand" out of them. He looked around and sighed, realizing he had left on his clothes from the day previous. He quite literally jumped out of his bed and took off his hoodie, as well as the white shirt underneath. He put on another white shirt and put on a hoodie very similar to the one he wore the day before, but green in color. He then sat back down on his bed and began to read his book again, waiting for the day to officially start.

Nik got up, hissing as the light met his eyes. He hated mornings. Nik popped his back and neck as he got up, stretching on the ground. The Smeargle gjinka picked up his bag and used Sharpen, clinging onto the wall as he slid down. Hitting the ground lightly, Nik's tail began glowing. Nik concentrated before blasting a beam out of his tail, creating a Substitute. His version looked nothing like him but it was useful for training. Nik used Triple Kick, leaping into the air and kicking out with both legs and his tail. He used his tail and feet for the majority of physical combat. Nik then used Mega-Horn, impaling the Substitute with a horn from his head and tossing it aside.

Nik knew he had to train hard, obviously he had gotten weaker while he lived in the sticks. Losing wasnt acceptable, never. Nik created another Substitute, this time to use his hands on. He didn't have any strong attacks from his hands, but using Fly in conjunction with Slash was quite effective. Nik used Sharpen then flew up on ethereal wings, preparing Slash. Nik flew past the dummy, landing gracefully. A second later, the dummy's top half fell off.

"What a wonderful morning this is" Nik grinned with a smirk, his mouth glowing with energy. Training on his own was fine, but sparring partners made things much better. Nik fired his Hyper Beam into the sky, hoping everyone got the wake up call. One, two, three. There was loud explosion as the Hyper Beam detonated in the sky. That should wake up his roomies.

Lhee

Lhee opened his eyes without a word, quite simply going from asleep one moment to awake the next.  He wasn't surprised to find his bone club already in his hand before he was fully awake, sitting up from his bed and using his free hand to scratch at the hair growing from the back of his skull.

He noticed Nik was already awake and gone, though Razor still seemed asleep.  Rolling his eyes but staying quiet to try and not wake her up, he grabs some clean(ish) clothes from his bag and turns to make his way to the showers.  Finding a free shower, Lhee steps in and turns the water on as hot as it could go.

Most ground types would have shied away from a shower, as far as he knew, but Lhee didn't really notice it.  He'd thrown himself into a waterfall when he was little - this was nothing.  He listens to the hot water drumming against his skull for a while before actually getting clean and drying himself off, pulling on his clean clothes.

His outfit wasn't much different than the day before - another pair of faded blue jeans, an old leather belt, and an orange tank top with the head hole ripped to be larger than it was meant to be, in order for his skull to fit through.  As he makes his way back to the room he still tries to stay quiet, putting his old clothes back in his bag and glancing around before pulling out a small locked case.

He reaches up to pull a small key from one of the few spots where his skull wasn't fused directly to his head - a small space, but the safest spot where he could guarantee no one could steal the key, and he wouldn't worry about it falling out.  Unlocking the case with a small click he smiles, pulling out three items that would look a lot like CD's.  Pulling a set of wired headphones from the top of the case he slips them over his skull, sliding one of the TM's into the side of the case.  He didn't look to see which one he'd selected this morning - he'd find out soon enough.

Zoey

@@Ampharos,

Zoe yawns as she wakes up, rubbing one of her eyes and even managing to make waking up look cute.  She spares a glance down next to her bed to check on Castform before looking at her roommates.  Seeing that Zach was awake, her ears perk up and she quietly motions for him to join her in the hall, grabbing a new outfit from one of her suitcases as she does.

Out in the hall, Zoey would point back into the dorm at the pillow with the sleeping pokemon.  "Look, before you say anything, I don't know what to do!  I found him wandering the halls last night, I was going to take him to a teacher and he freaked out on me!  Please tell me you have some kind of idea??"  One of her fox-like ears twitch as she hugs her clothes to her chest, wanting to go get changed but not wanting to leave Castform unsupervised in their dorm.

@

Zach looked up and over at Zoey as she walked out and he noticed the Pokemon near her bed. He raised an eyebrow as he followed her out of the room. "Huh. Um... I don't really know what you should do. Why is he even here? Are there other pokemon here?" He shook his head and sat on a windowsill, thinking. "I guess we could get a Psychic type to translate for us maybe? Are there any Psychic Gijinkas around? We could find out what the little guy wants."