private Pokemon Gijinka Academy! (REBOOT)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

"Oooo, I recognise that glowiness, isn't that a thought sharey one? You may not want to do that on me"

Darks brain clicks into nonsensical mode and within a second starts think all the following at once;

'The wonderful thing about Tiggers (etc) I like bumble bee, bumble bee tuna (etc) CAT! I'm a kitty cat! (etc) it's just a jump, to the left (etc) oo oo oo! You can help me with my book! It needs a good title, so Imma share it with you to help! Ok it starts off in...'

• Brohoof 1

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh,@@SleeplessSketch,

Zach laughs and returns the high five to the hyper active Skitty girl. "Nice to meet ya Lolita. I'm Zach. I haven't done this since I was a Oshawott back at the tribe, surprised I can still do a pirouette. Arceus that sounds so girly. But yea I've done this before Dusk, so don't get all bummed out about okay?" 

• Brohoof 1

Darius & Zoey

@,

"What!?"  Darius quickly stepped into the hall, his tome held under his arm as usual, turning to look at Claudia and Zoey.  He briefly noted the look on Zoe's face - judging by the girl's ears flat against her head, Claudia didn't seem to take the news as calmly as Darius had.  "That narrows down our search, at any rate!  Let's go find him before he slips away again, hmm?  You too, lass, come with us."  

Of course, Zoey hadn't planned to not go along with them in either case.  She was worried about Castform, not just because of how Miss Claudia had reacted, but because she'd befriended the little pokemon...  She felt responsible for him, at least until he was back where he was supposed to be...  She resolved herself to deal with any consequences that arose later, for now she wanted to find the tiny pokemon.

Lhee

While most of the school was emptying to experience the snow, Lhee obliviously walked through the doors of the library.  He wasn't even aware of the weather at the moment, in all honesty.  There were some random thoughts bouncing around Lhee's skull.  He wanted to go outside and dig, but he wanted to ask some questions before he forgot them too...

@

Seeing the librarian who had broken up his fight with Nik and then convinced him to sign up for the LARP club, Lhee quietly makes his way to her desk.  Rubbing the back of his neck with his bone club, Lhee speaks quietly to try and get her attention.  "Er, ma'am?  If you're not busy, could I ask a couple questions about your LARP thing..?"

Razor sat up from her spit in the snow and wiped some ice amd snow off her arms. She saw all the others outside enjoying themselves also. There was even ice skating! Ignoring the cold and knowing she would regret not doing it, the leafeon walked over to the ice. "I-m going to try!" She nervously exclaimed. Dusk wasnt going to bother her!

@@Ampharos,@@The Leafeon Pinkeh, @,

Dusk was just about to trip again after Zach had showed up, prancing about on the ice with his own gracefulness. Dusk was about to retort back with his own little tease but slipped. Though before he could really fall, Lolita had caught him just in time. Sighing in relief Dusk stood back up, this time...he was determined.

"Alright alright...maybe I gotta just stop thinking about this and just go for it." Dusk said with a serious look in his eyes. He too will be graceful! Dusk took a deep breath and began to make the skating motions everyone else was doing. Being the observer he was he took into thought about how everyone went about on the ice. One stride in front of the other, Dusk managed to get himself going at a good pace.

"Aha! I'm doing it! I'm being graceful!" Dusk yelled as he went straight on...but turning however was another thing entirely. He totally forgot about the whole turning bit and couldn't stop himself in time when he came to the edge of the Ice Rink. This caused him to trip over and land face first into the cushion of powdered snow. Rising up from his icy grave he shook the snow off his head and wrapped himself with his arms.

"On second thought..Graceful might not be my thing." Dusk gave a sheepish smile and looked up. His breath becoming more clear to see with every exhale he blew. Not focusing on skating for a moment he began to wonder what made it snow, certainly this type of climate wasn't native to this re- wait a minute..

"Climate...weather...phenomenons.....didn't we find a Castform earlier this morning?" Dusk asked further looking up at the sky.

"That's it isn't it! It's Castform!" Dusk said having a stunning revelation...though it was pretty obvious to those who knew about Castform's disappearance, but we all know Dusk was absent for that little party. 

@@DarkDarsi,

Nik's eye twitched and he shut off the psychic channel. He instead fired a purple light from his tail. Toxic. His version wouldn't be enough to hurt you truly, but stomach pains and vomiting could be expected.

"Have fun barfing for an hour" Nik snarled as the purple light turned into a thick slime 

@@Ampharos

"Well, if you're busy then, I guess I'll get going. I guess I'll see you later then Professor Fernmint." Rune said, waving goodbye.

He went outside and saw something quite out of the ordinary. Snow. It wasn't exactly the season and they weren't on top of a mountain, so why was there snow? He decided to go to the crowd of Gijinka playing in it and ask. "Umm... Guys? I understand that this may be the first time seeing snow for some of you, but don't you all find it a bit... I don't know, odd that it's snowing at the end of summer, beginning of fall? And we're not on top of a mountain?" Rune asked to anyone in the group. "I mean, sure, if you want to play in it, go ahead, but don't you think there's some reason for this?"

@,@,

Fernmint nodded to Rune in farewell and immediately took off to find the Castform's loving care taker. "CLAUDIAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Zach turned to find Rune joining the rest of the group.  "Oh I can assure you I've seen snow plenty of times. But yea, ya might want to look up for the explanation for it.: 

• Brohoof 2

Amaya made a small irritated noise.
"A pirouette isn't girly, Zach. It's elegant." She said, frowning. What a rare look for Amaya. Though it doesn't suit her well.

But really, she was a little fed up with hearing so many people say things like that about ballet.

She watched as Dusk finally steadied himself and pushed forward, tensing visibly as he gains momentum. If he keep going like that he's just going t-

Fwhump.

It was amazing how he actually managed to front-flip into the mound of snow...Or more specifically the mound of snow that just a moment ago had been her snow castle. Amaya stood up, dusted the snow from her legs and stared looking down at him from the opposite side of her last standing wall. She gave a sigh, as if to say 'what am i supposed to do with you?'. He seemed fairly unfazed, and mentioned something about Castform before pointing up at the sky above. She followed his gaze, peering into the clouds

Even with the snow falling down around them and the heavy grayness of the clouds, somehow she spotted him. His form had changed, he was bluish in color, and looked as if he was surrounded by little swirling clouds. Her jaw dropped slightly, her mouth forming an 'O' shape. W-was...was he really here all this time? If one of use had just looked up.. She lifted her hand, and hit the palm against her forehead. ".

Why must Amaya always be interrupted. It's like she never gets to finish a single sentence! 

The door to the inside flew open, and slamming against the outer wall in an unholy manner. Out marched Ms Claudia. She stood unaffected by the snow or the wind. Not a hair was swept in the breeze, not a snowflake settled onto her person. She was fully spectral at this point in time. She peered at each student with one swooping glance.

"Did someone say, Castform?"

(I FELL ALSEEP WHILE I WAS TYPEING?!)

@@Ampharos

"Well, you, I would expect to have seen snow. You're dressed like you've lived in a cold climate before. I was more referring to people like Synthia, however." Rune said. "Dusk maybe too, but I'm not sure. Either way, you wouldn't happen to know anything about what could be causing this, would you?" Rune asked Zach.

@,@@Ampharos, @, @@The Leafeon Pinkeh,

Dusk continued to look up spotting the small little pokemon in the clouds. As soon as Rune had came out he looked down seeing the familiar face once again.

"I think I may have found our cause...and yeah I got a little carried away with winter games for a bit...still wanna be graceful.." Dusk said muttering to himself that last part. Seeing Amaya had come over to investigate as well he began pointing at the sky.

"I think that's him right there in the swirling cl-" Dusk was interrupted as the Spectral Professor from earlier in his History class. She looked like she was ready to tear the world in half if she didn't get told where Castform was. Dusk was a little...intimidated at this point. Ghosts weren't the best people to talk to if they were hellbent on a mission. But...being a ghost, if you can call him that anymore, he decided to be the ambassador for the group.

"Uh..Ms. Claudia....I think there's a Castform up in the sky...right there in the swirling clouds." Dusk said looking up and pointing. Maybe if they stayed chill about the fact they practically held him pokeransomed, she wouldn't deliver hellish punishment. Well little did he know...that Bean Jar had been spilled already since square one.

(( Not gonna lie, I TOO fell asleep on my post )) 

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@@SleeplessSketch,@, @,

Lolita went over to Rune and gave him a hug while Dusk told a teacher about the Castform. "Rune! Its snoow!"  She was about to throw a snowball at him but decided not to, if the snow was about to go away because of Castform then the snowball fight she would start would end soon after its beginning, which wouldn't be too fun. "If you catch Castform, will the snow go away?" She asked sweetly. "Cause I just love the snow and ice! Its so fun to skate around!" She did a couple impressive spins on the frozen water. Oooh but couldn't an ice type freeze regular water? If so then I could have like an ice rink all year round! So cool!

(post because thread was inactive for awhile there o: )

Edited by The Leafeon Pinkeh

Melissa laughed in enjoyment as everyone got onto her ice rink and played. She saw Amaya build a snow castle? She didn't think that was possible. She heard Dusk mention something about a Castform and pointing up. She looked up and there was indeed a Castform up in the clouds! She heard a door bang open and looking over, she saw Miss Claudia barge into the snow. She looked scary.

(Turns out I can get WiFi where I am. Enjoy this post and I didn't mention people because she's just basically observing everything.)

Joshu heard some students laughing and looked to see them skating on an ice rink. Where did that ice rink come fRom? Was there a ice pokemon gijinka there? Shrugging his shoulders he headed back inside to his nice and cozy Dorm.

• Brohoof 1

"Sc-scary..." Amaya murmured, tugging on her scarf.

S-so scary... Castform thought, receding back a bit further into his clouds. He had worked so, so very hard to make so much snow for the girl who cried. And not only had she smiled, but she laughed too. She had a very pretty laugh that made the little pokemon happy that he had work so hard. And then, more and more of them had shown up. Like they all wanted to play together. Oooh. It's all lonely up here, i want to play to, me too, me too!  

After he had decided he simply must play with them, our little Castform started to descend as the boy wrapped in gauzes pointed up at him, but then...

Then everything changed, when the fire nation attacked.

Just Kidding! 

Missus Claudy had happened.

She looked back at Darius for a moment, as if to say,

'I'm about to get really unprofessional. Sorry!' then looked on straight ahead, marching toward the boy who had pointed. She stopped in the middle of the ice rink, hands on her hips, and feet firm. She was the image of seriousness and control. Well, that is, until...

The Fire Nation attacked.

Ms Claudia's shoulders suddenly slumped, and her hands fell from her hips and balled into tight fist. An extremely childish pout settled over her lips before she began to yell.

"CaaaaAAAASTFOOOOORMM! You Dummy! You Jerk!! Baka, Baka, Baka!! Get down here right now!" She cried, stomping her foot for emphasis. "It's not fair, it's not! You made me worry so badly all this time, and here you are playing! Stop messing around you stupid baby!"  She shook her fists up and down as she spoke. Her voice sounded like it was on the verge of wavering. Like she was about to start crying.

.....What an immature adult..=_=;;

Ah, But she's just so tired, it's hard to keep it in when your like that!

Amaya jolted at the sudden change in their teacher's additude.

A-aren't adults suppose to be calm and collect??...I-I wonder.

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

"Well, honestly, I'm not sure. I guess if you make the castform break it's concentration, but I'm not an expert on that kind of thing." Rune said, shrugging. "I hope it'll clear up by the time we go camping though, because believe me, I've been camping in the snow before. It ain't fun."

@,

Dusk slowly put down his hand as his eye grew bigger in shock as he witnessed the great professionalism unfurl before him.

"Um..uh...well then.." Dusk didn't really know what to say so he didn't. Though he did feel sorry for the little guy, why did he make it snow in the first place? It didn't seem like a raging blizzard capable enough to snow the school in, no, it was a gentle little snow drift and it was fun. People were having fun and it seemed like a lighthearted gesture from a powerful pokemon. 

"Hmmm..." Dusk contemplated to himself and looked around him. More people seem to be joining them outside. He looked around more and found himself staring at the piling snowflakes on Amaya's already powdery white hair. Dusk chuckled and brought a hand up to brush away the snow on top of her hair.

"Feel sorry for the little guy..now the fun's come to an end." Dusk said a little melancholy-like.

Nik hoped Dark would be really sick but for now, he just wanted to get away from him. A Teleport later and Nik was on the wall, using Sharpen to wall-crawl with claws. Then he saw Dusk and his attention snapped into place. Right.

Nik sat down on a small alcove, concentrating as he felt his body split apart. A pop later and a twin of him was sitting there. Nik smirked as he looked at the golem for ordering it to hide somewhere. Another pop and Nik had another golem at his side. Two Substitutes per day should be fine. As the golems walked off to hide themselves, Nik pulled out the book that had taught him the move. He had rented it two days ago and it was a gold mine of information. Might as well read more

(The page finally loaded without glitches!)

Dark took a step back, his stomach started churning and throbbing, he was hit by a sudden burst of energy, as if all the food in his tummy was just u....
'Oh, yep. it was used. Stomach, stomach please, please stop, just stop, wait. Please'
"Time to visit the cafeteria"
Turning to walk away, his stomach lurched,
"Ooooooor the bathroom... Nah, Food first"

He starts rushing towards the cafeteria, hoping he wouldn't run into anyone or get lost.

Edited by DarkDarsi
  • Brohoof 1

Darius

@,

Darius blinks at Claudia's reaction, taking a few steps forward.  For once the Delphox gijinka didn't have a witty retort at what he was seeing, but he felt like he should help out somehow.  He stops a few paces behind Claudia, reaching a hand up and letting her Soothe Bell that she'd given him the day before fall out of his sleeve.  He lets it chime a couple times, hoping that Castform could hear the sound...  And that it would help prevent the little one from running away again.

Zoey

Zoe was just relieved to see that Castform was alright - though the question about if their teacher was alright was a different matter entirely...  She quietly waves at the tiny pokemon, her ears perking up slightly but still worried about what kind of trouble she'll be in once Miss Claudia calmed down.  She'd already decided that she was going to take the blame for whatever happened - she had been the one who'd brought Castform back to their dorm, and the one who had lost him again after all.  

@

Okay, forget being scary. This teacher was raving nuts! Melissa took a few steps back and witnessed the teacher have a virtual nuclear meltdown. She sounded like a whining child. It wasn't Castform's fault, or maybe it was. She had no idea that there even WAS a Castform at the school.

((I'm back home and ready to post!!))

Edited by Roxas XIII

@,

Nik smirked as he looked at the display. One of his Substitutes talked to him.

"Master, we could help" the Substitute said, looking at Nik expectantly. Nik gave the Substitute a death glare. He had to make them autonomous so that they could be somewhat useful, unfortunately this also meant that they were sentient, albeit subservient to him.

"No, because if she's going to whine over something to so minor like a spoiled little brat, she's going to have to accept the responsibilities. If this comes back to bite her, that's her fault" Nik snarled, looking at the compassionate Substitute with disdain. Thankfully, the Substitute appeared to be obeying orders.

Unknown to Nik, the Substitute had been using Pain Split to give himself a psychic connection to the Castform.

"Go down, it'll be fine" the Substitute told the Castform telepathetically

Darius & Zoey

@,

"What!?"  Darius quickly stepped into the hall, his tome held under his arm as usual, turning to look at Claudia and Zoey.  He briefly noted the look on Zoe's face - judging by the girl's ears flat against her head, Claudia didn't seem to take the news as calmly as Darius had.  "That narrows down our search, at any rate!  Let's go find him before he slips away again, hmm?  You too, lass, come with us."  

Of course, Zoey hadn't planned to not go along with them in either case.  She was worried about Castform, not just because of how Miss Claudia had reacted, but because she'd befriended the little pokemon...  She felt responsible for him, at least until he was back where he was supposed to be...  She resolved herself to deal with any consequences that arose later, for now she wanted to find the tiny pokemon.

Lhee

While most of the school was emptying to experience the snow, Lhee obliviously walked through the doors of the library.  He wasn't even aware of the weather at the moment, in all honesty.  There were some random thoughts bouncing around Lhee's skull.  He wanted to go outside and dig, but he wanted to ask some questions before he forgot them too...

@

Seeing the librarian who had broken up his fight with Nik and then convinced him to sign up for the LARP club, Lhee quietly makes his way to her desk.  Rubbing the back of his neck with his bone club, Lhee speaks quietly to try and get her attention.  "Er, ma'am?  If you're not busy, could I ask a couple questions about your LARP thing..?"

(Sorry guys, my phone's been derpy when it comes to posting recently. I've typed a reply to this 3 times now, and a reply to Rune twice.)

Delphina grins at the Marrowak boy. "Of course! Ask me anything you like. What kind of weapons you'll be using, how many people on a team? What the objective is? What the rules are? If you can use your moves? Because those technical things are detailed in this scroll." She holds up a scroll from on her desk, which read, 'Teacher Copy.'

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh

"Well, honestly, I'm not sure. I guess if you make the castform break it's concentration, but I'm not an expert on that kind of thing." Rune said, shrugging. "I hope it'll clear up by the time we go camping though, because believe me, I've been camping in the snow before. It ain't fun."

Somewhere, from the background, a snowball went flying and hit Rune. Synthia waved a giggled from the snow fort she'd been making for the last couple of hours. She was unsure what would happen to it, now that Castform was gone, but was still rather proud of herself. It looked just like the vids. She was also thankful for the hats and gloves that had been mysteriusly floating on a ballon in the hallway with her name on it.

Lhee

@,

"Oh, uh..."  Lhee holds up his bone club.  "Does that mean I can't use this?"  He hoped that she would say that it was fine - he expected her to say that he couldn't.  The thick club may have been bone, but it was stronger than steel...  Not really something that worked well to playfully hit each other.  The thought of weapons hadn't even occurred to him until she said something - he'd assumed that his club would be what he always used.

He gestures towards the poster she'd pointed him towards yesterday, or more specifically, the people shown on the poster.  "I was actually wondering...  Am I going to need to put together a costume?  Like what they're all wearing?"

@

Rune stood, dumbfounded, as a snowball pegged him in the back of his head. Unfortunately for him, the snow went down the back of his shirt. "COLD! COLD COLD COLD COLD!" He said as he ran back inside. He didn't know who had thrown the snowball, but it didn't matter to him. All that mattered was getting inside, going back to his room, taking off his shirt, and sitting with his back against the space heater, so he did just that.

After he had sufficiently dried off and warmed back up, he put on a fresh shirt and hung his old shirt to dry over top of the space heater. He decided it would probably be a good idea to put on a hooded jacket this time in case something like that happened again. He went back outside and saw a rather impressive-looking snow fort in the yard. He decided to go over to it and see who had built it. He noticed Synthia in there with snowballs stockpiled in there. "So, I'd hazard a guess here and say you were the one that pegged me with a snowball 20 minutes ago?" Rune asked.

"Ah-"  Amaya felt as his fingers brushed against her hair, brushing away the snow. She laughed as little pieces hit her nose on the way down. But his hands felt big and faintly warm against her head. She smiled up at him, her cheeks flushed from the cold and just a a little from embarrassment, and thanked him ("Thank you, Dusk") before she turned her glance towards the teachers once more.

"She's almost like a child, isn't she?" Amaya sighed as she tried to push back one of the white curls that had matted against her cheek. Even though it's kind of scary... it's nice to see a adult act so human.

As Ms Claudia ceased to yell, as she tried to catch the breathe that escaped her, Darius raised his arm, bell in hand, and let it chime. It was a soft sound that could be heard clearly by everyone. A silvery and light ringing. A calmness that fell over everything, like the snow.

Amaya closed her eyes. What a pretty sound... 

It seemed like forever had passed before the sky started to clear. The clouds either dissipated, or rolled off slowly, along the blue sky. The snow disappeared from the sky, it stopped falling. The snow that had already coated everything, like a fine powder, that had been molded into snow angels and snow castle, and frozen into an ice rink. It all started to fade.

And last of all Castform descended slowly from his place in the sky. Clear, bubbly tears dripped from his eyes and fell like rain. Suddenly he shot into Ms Claudias' arms crying,

"Caaaaaassform! Cas, Cas, Casform!", The little pokemon hiccuped.

I'm Sooooowwy! I'm sowwy, sowwy, sowwy....

He kept crying, and crying, and crying until there was a puddle that dripped into the newly revealed grass. It seemed that Ms Claudia had calmed down, most likely from the help of the Soothe Bell. She was schocked, at first, but she just smiled, and pet Castform comfortingly. 

" Such a dumb baby.." She murmured.

( I'm going to explain later what happened with castform while he was still in the clouds, since im trying to retype this quickly. Yes, he heard Niks golem voice, and yes he heard the Soother Bell. Both of these helped to calm him down enough for him to come closer.)

Edited by lyridiandandan
  • Brohoof 1