Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@Mr. Critical, (as Purple's going through a rough time I've taken control of Vi again for the meantime)

Night Song looked up, "Oh, hey there Critic, thanks, guess we missed the announcement" He says as he gets up and kisses Violet, "come on dear, we better go to the dining room, wouldn't want Critic's cooking going to waste." he gets up and starts going to the table, albeit a little shakily from being tipsy, as he bumps into a few walls, "ugh, how strong was that wine? I didn't drink THAT much, did I?" he says to himself, after finally finding his way to the table. He sits down and smells the food, "oh wow Critic, this smells delicious" he says licking his lips.

Violet sits down next to him, and he smiles at her, but then picks her up and puts her on his lap.

"Oooh, love, what's gotten into you?.. oh wait, is it the wine?" Violet asks with a giggle in her voice.

"Quite possibly, sexy. But in either case, my hot fiance should be comfortable." Night Song replies, planting a kiss on her cheek, and smiling. "doesn't this food smell delicious?" he asks her with a smile.

Violet looks around at all the food, and starts to drool a little, "wow Critic, this smells and looks absolutely divine! Thank you"

@@Night Song, @@PurplePony,

Night Song and Violet sat at the table while Critical took his seat next to Aixi. With the four of them at the table they began to eat the alien food. Well... mostly alien.

"Hope you guys enjoy the food. I got the recipe's from my travels through space and time. nI had to modify some of them, because they represent love on various planets.I had to remove the... herbs that get lovers excited. And the Baru roots after last time."
Critical still felt a little bad for putting Aixi through that. He didn't know about that part about Aixi's people, he just wanted to give her a taste of something new.

After a while, they were practically half way through finishing the food. Aixi had a small taste, but only after Critical begged her to at least try it. Critical was enjoying his work, and the fact that the rest of his friends were enjoying it as well. Night Song and Violet were nearly done eating. The alien food was nothing like that in Equestria, and probably wont ever be in equestrian, except for Mr. Critical's tardis.

@@Mr. Critical,

Night Song and Violet nom their food down, Night Song covers his mouth before he burps.

"Critic, this is absolutely delicious!" Night Song says with a big smile, "Are you sure you're not a professional chef? You'd make a fortune, hell I'm sure my family would even hire you to do their charity events and the such."

He continues to eat his meal, the food quickly sobering him up, then he starts thinking about his family and fiddling with his pendant.

"thank you for cooking this for us, say you two wouldn't mind if Vi and I got married in the next town we stop at? It's just the sooner that we get married, the sooner we can get married, the sooner we can focus more on the journey and being more of a help than a burden."

He hugs Violet close and kisses her,

Violet starts eating her dinner, "mmm, night song is right Critic, this is delicious. This is actually the best food I have ever tasted. Thank you" She leans over and gives Critic a small, friendly kiss on the cheek as a thank you, she smiles at everypony, "Saaaay, Truth or Dare is way more fun with more than two ponies, who else wants to play after dinner?" she says suggestively

@@Night Song,

Critical and Aixi looked to each other. Both contemplating the offer by Night Song. They turned back to him. Aixi spoke first.

"Sure. I'd love to play."

"I'll play too. Just give me a few minutes to put the food away first okay."
The group got up from the table. Violet, Aixi and Night Song went over to where the two were playing. Critical on the other hand was fixing up his kitchen. After a few minutes, he got it all cleaned up and the food stored. Critical began to look for the other three. He finally found them surrounding an empty wine bottle.

Critical sat next to Aixi, who was slightly swaying a bit. Critical looked the three. He had to establish a ground rules before he played though.

"Okay, before I play, I have a ground rule or two I need to establish. First, No asking me to answer secrets. Seriously, I know some dangerous knowledge of the universe that should not be known by just anypony. Second, no asking me about your futures. If you hear something you don't like and you try to change it, you could cause a paradox. You can ask ponies you know but aren't involved with you directly. Do you agree to these terms."

@Mr. Critical,Night Song,

Aixi looked to the two love birds and smiled, "You know, I do have the power to marry the two of you. If you would like to do it in a church that is fine, but if you would like I know a nice place to do it." She offered.

Aixi smiled to herself and thought of how sweet the pair were and how lucky they were to have that kind of confidence. She found it admirable. The suggestion of a game sounded great to Aixi and she was glad that it was brought up. She understood Critic's concern though, she was certain the others understood.. She hugged Critic  tightly, "Of course we understand love, no one here dares tamper with time tonight. We just want to have some fun." Aixi's Voice was accompanied by the others agreeing with her.

"So, it's all good. Glad we got that sorted out." Aixi stated triumphantly.

"Before we start the game we should clean up the table at least and bring out some more wine!" Aixi cheered and scooped up the dishes bringing them to the kitchen.

She felt confident as she walked through the house, it still held many surprises but it was startting to become familiar. She walked back to the group presenting them with more wine. "That was pretty quick!" she said as she refilled everyone's glasses before sitting the bottle in front of her. "So, who's going first?" She asked the group eyeing them.

'Oh this should be great fun!' Aixi thought quite pleased with her group.

@@PurplePony,

Critical looked around the group. To see who would go first. Since nopony else was, Critical decided he might as well go first.
"I might as well do it."
Reaching out to the bottle, Critical gave it a good push. The bottle span for a good minute and landed on Violet. Okay, interesting choice, but Critical was going to play the game none the less.

"Okay Violet. Truth or Dare?"

Violet began to consider the two options and what Critical could ask depending on her choice.

So, what'cha think she's going to pick?

'No idea.'

What are you going to ask her?

'I'll come up with something on the spot.'

Youre no fun, you know that.

'In my current position, I beg to differ.' Critical sat there awaiting Violet's response.

(To use up more space, You can ask the question, and answer it if you want. Orrrrrrr... We could do this. Filler filler filler filler filler filler Cause this is Fillllla. Filla night, gotta fill up the space. With an hour and a half. Cause this is Fillla. This is taking longer than expected. Bingle bongle dingle dangle. Hillu.)

@@Mr. Critical, @@PurplePony

Night Song and Violet looked at each other, nodded then looked at Critic, "Yeah those rules are fair enough." then they looked over at Aixi, "Sure, we would to be married by you." Violet says with a grin, and squeezes Night Song tight.

Night Song got up after they finished dinner and helped Critic with the dishes, "You should relax Critic, you cooked after all, so it's only fair that I do the dishes." He quickly shoos Critic out of the kitchen and starts work on the dishes, humming a tune he wrote a while ago.

Violet looks over at Aixi and smiles, "thank you so much for the offer of wedding us Aixi, oh hey, did you know that Night has been training me to become better in combat? I..I want to be useful and not just some background pony who can't do diddly squat. It's no fun and kind of scary, watching my loved ones, that's not just Night, that's you and Critic as well, fight and be in danger, and me not being able to do anything to help." She hugs Aixi.

Soon Night had finished with the dishes and comes back out, Critic had gotten the bottle out and it had spun around, stopping at Violet.

Violet thought for a moment, "Alright Critic, I choose Truth"

Lee had followed the group off the train, in one disguise or another, trying to help without being noticed when he could and just observe them, to see if he could trust them. He followed them until the disappeared. He lost sight of them and when searched for their emotions, couldn't find anything familiar around him. "Blast. I lost them." He searched the area over and over again, but knew it was all in vain. He stayed in the town for a while and was contemplating getting back on the train and leaving when he heard a huge disturbance. No, that's not quite right, he felt the disturbance he realized. What ever it was, it was, it was huge and very far away. The only reason he knew about it at all, he rationalized as he quickly made his way towards the source of the...what ever was going on was he'd been in contact with the group before. He arrived at the scene of massive destruction, but no pony around. "They must've encountered another monster. Did it come from where ever the changelings came from?" He spent the next few days looking high and low. But to his dismay, found nothing. Wandering from town to town, shifting from one disguise to another, he made vague inquires and eventually got a lead...or a name. Horus. Puzzled but determined, he followed up on it to discover that this Horus lived in an area far from where he was now. "I could ride the train...might as well." He did just that. Boarding the train, he made his way to the town that this "Horus" lived in. Upon arrival, he thought gathering more information would be a good idea. He would've done just that to if he hadn't felt something familiar. A vastness, ancient and wise. That strange mare! He knew that strange mare was some how connected to that stallion that seemed to always be with Aixi. Found them at last! Lee quickly dashed out of the town, along a road, following the feeling all the way to a small strange cart. Tentatively, he raised his hoof and knocked on the door of the cart.

Edited by The Dragonborn

@@PurplePony,

Critical got up after his game of "Truth or Dare" with his friends. Cracking his back at sitting for so long and trying not to fall over due to the large amount of wine he consumed. However, due to his high metabolism, he only felt a small buzz.

"Aixi, would you like to accompany me to our bed chamber's

He was about ready to go to bed when he heard a knock on the main portal.

"Oh by Celestia's beard. Who could that be? I'll be back in a bit okay."

Critical gave her a kiss and walked over to the console room. He went over to a monitor to see who it was. there saw a pony he didn't quite recognize.

@,

The pony knocked once more. Curious, Critical went over to open the door. to see who it was. He opened the cart door's and came face to face with the intruder, careful not to let him see inside.

"Uh, can I help you?"

Critical awaited his answer. Sun Stone on the other hand, was scanning the new guy. He wasn't the contact from before, but he was familiar. She began to try and recall where she had met him. Then it dawned on him. It was the changeling from the train. What was he doing here? What did he want with them?

@@Mr. Critical

Lee started as the door opened. There, standing before him was the strange stallion. "AH HA! You! Finally. Now where's that mysterious mare of yours? The one who isn't even a pony? And why were you attacked by changelings? They weren't even proper changelings. They had no hive. It was almost as if they were pulled from oblivion by...well, something of immense power." He stopped to take a breath then tried to look over Mr. Critical's shoulder. "What is...WHAT IN QUEEN SPELLBINDER'S Name type of cart IS THIS?" He'd only gotten a small look over Mr. Critical's shoulder, no more then a glance actually, but saw more technology, glowing ligths, buttons, and other things like that to almost frighten him. Thinking to himself, he pondered what he'd seen. "Is it possible this is some kind of weapon? The tech in there is advanced enough..."He smiled at Mr. Critical. "Sorry, must be my mistake. I must be off now. Good bye!" And turned around making to leave for...he wasn't sure where. Should he tell the princesses? That seemed the best course of action. "I think I might do that..." he reasoned to himself.

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

Uh, Critical. I think that was the changeling from before.

"Oh yeah. That guy."

Critical came out of the cart, closing the door behind him and began to give chase to the changeling. Beside him an illusion of Sun Stone formed chasing him down with him. He was fast, much to Critical's memory from the attack by Queen Chrysalis and her invasion of Canterlot. Critical ran through the street, trying to loose some distance between him and the changeling. And eventually, he had cought up to him. Rushing in front of him, Critical cut him off. He stopped and turned around to find the Image of Sun Stone blocking his path.

"Dud, stop *gasp running *gasp we only want *gasp to talk."
Critical was out of breath, desperately trying to catch it. When he recovered, he was finally able to begin talking to him.

"Okay, lets calm down. And talk like normal ponies. Oh man I hate running."
"You shouldn't, you do it all the time."
"Just because I run, doesn't mean I like it. Okay, first off, what is your name? I'm Mr. Critical, and this is my good friend Sun Stone."
Critical directed him to the image of Sun Stone.

Lee stopped and looked between the two of them, and smiled a very disconcerting smile. (When Lee shifts, he usually doesn't shift his teeth, or not all of them due to the fact that it feels weird so he always has his fangs. They are smaller then a normal changelings so that they aren't obvious, but when he smiles, they become very obvious and make most ponies very nervous.) He smiled, revealing to large fangs. He took a few steps backwards, then sat down at an angle so he could keep them both in his line of vision. He opened his mouth to say something when something caught his eye. He glances at Sun Stone's flank and his grin widened, showing enough teeth to frighten any normal pony. "Ah, so Sun Stone is the Not-Pony mare? I know you aren't real. I, being a changeling am used to dealing with illusions. If all else didn't tell me something was wrong, your cutie mark does. It is a good illusion, I'll give you that much, but I'm sorry, you can't fool me." He turns and faces Critical, looking him in the eyes, his gaze completely unwavering and unblinking. "How about this. Question for a question. My name is Lee. Now what are you two? And for for King SpellCaster's sake, answer the flapping question this time. No more beating around the hive."

@@Mr. Critical

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

The tall earth pony looked to the changeling with a smile on his face.

"Pleasure to meet you Lee."
Critical gave a small bow to greet him. He then stood up and answered his question on who he was. Sun Stone would introduce herself.

"Very well, Lee. I'll tell you what I am. I am a regular earth pony. I was born in Equestria, Baltimare to be specific. And my friend there. She is the interesting one."

With that, SUn Stone walked right through Lee, regaining her image on the other side joining Critical.

"My name is Sun Stone, or at least that is the name I've adopted. I am a highly intelligent AI system part of a type 52 - science class tardis. That is 'Time And Relative Dimension In Space'."
"We're time travelers, you see."

Critical began to eye the young changeling, who was still flashing his fangs at them. He didn't know if this was a threatening thing or a way to say he was ready to defend himself if necessary.

"I think it's my turn for a question. Why are you following me and my friends? We've done nothing to provoke you."

Critcal and Sun Stone awaited their answer.

Edited by Mr. Critical

Lee closed his mouth as he thought. Taking in what he'd just learned. He felt both of their emotions to be sure they were't making this up. They were telling the truth...or at least they didn't feel like straight up liars. Finally he decided. He looked at Critical nodding at him, smiling, but this time in a less pointy sort of way. "A valid question I suppose, and one I guess I am obligated to answer. You're only half right when you said none of you provoked me. A mare friend of yours actually held a dagger to my throat on the train. Her name was...Axis? Axel...That's not right...Axi...Aixi. That's it. She said her name was Aixi. Anyways, I was ambushed in my car by a changeling. I eliminated him along with a few of his brethren but one some how slipped passed me and managed to get behind me. He startled me and I was just about to blow him away with a blast of magic when he was stabbed from behind. At the time, I was disguised as another changeling so it was little wonder that she was ready to lop my head off, but I guess she saw me dispose of a few so she didn't, much to my relief. Anyways, I'm here to speak with her now...if your not actually spies or something, in which case I'd have to be leaving...but I'll stay for now, I believe you're telling me the truth. My turn. If what you're telling me is to be believed, then I can assume that your cart...thing is the time machine you're talking about. Is that right? Cause it looked like some kind of weapon from my point of view...though I've been wrong before."

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

Critical gave a chuckle. That did indeed sound like his marefriend. But, he was now brought to Lee's next question to be answered.

"The cart is indeed the time machine of which you speak. You're even talking to her as we speak.."
Critical directed his attention to Sun Stone. Sun Stone gave a wink to his direction.

"However, I can assure you it is not a weapon. She was originally grown to be for science use only. She can defend herself, but nothing that will harm others. And we're not spies. We're good friends with Princess Celestia and Luna.

"I assure you, Lee. We won't bite. Well, I will if you ask me to."

Critical rolled his eyes at his companion's words. He then focused on Lee once more.

Critical began to think of his next question to ask him. He came up with two. He would ask the one he needed to know first. Why did he want to find Aixi so badly.

"Why exactly are you looking for us? We are no threat to this land. In fact I've saved this land multiple times, in various periods of time. I've even saved worlds far from this one."

Lee stared at him for a moment then started to chuckle. Then started laughing. He laudghed and laughed until he caught a look of their expressions and stopped himself. "Good lord. They're serious." He composed himself and said, "For give me, I'm quite hungry. I haven't been able to feed in quite a while with all this excitement going on and I think all those emotions I need are now catching up with Me." He took a few breaths to make sure he could keep his composure then continued. "Like I said before, I was there when you all were attacked by changelings as you well know. The fact is, changeling hit squads like that don't...well, they don't act like that. It just doesn't happen. They're usually much more subtle about it. Taking the form of other passengers, as waiters or waitresses, that kind of thing. I also found, by way of very ancient spell only used way back when changelings hives fought with each other, that those changelings didn't have a hive, king, or queen. That is somewhat disconcerting because changelings can live a long time. I'm proof of that as I myself am nearing ninety. It's not that they currently didn't have a hive, it's that they never ever had a hive. That and they looked fully grown, but their memories only were a few weeks old. So I was hopping you could have some answers. Someone or thing is manipulating changelings, and I'd like to know why. Not that I care about them, I just would rather not get caught up in whatever is happening to them myself."

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

Critical looked to Sun Stone, a bit concerned. Those changelings were abnormal. They could already guess who was behind it though.

"Those changelings were brought into being by our adversary, a being from Aixi's past, come back to haunt her. We're on our way to find help to rid this world of him. If what you say is true, then I am more than willing to welcome you on our quest. Your talents could come in handy. And if you are willing to cooperate, then I am sure I can assist you in your unique feeding habits."
"Trust me, there's more than enough love to go around than I'm willing to say. In public at least."
Critical rolled his eyes once more.

"However, this is your choice. If you wish to join us, then I will supply you with a guest room and food, you must take responsibility for what ever comes your way. However, if you bring harm to us, especially Aixi, I will personally throw you into the eye of harmony. Do you accept these terms?"

Critical brought a serious face to his words, Lee was free to join them or go on his way. If he chose to leave, then Critical would not stop him

Lee stared at him for a moment before coming to a conclusion of what he must do. "Sure. I'll come with you. Your Aixi offered to let me join you once before, but I declined, wanting to try and find answers for myself. As you can see, I was unsuccessful and everything seems to be pointing you you and your little group...how many ponies are with you by the way? Never mind. I'll find out for my self. If you could keep that fact that I'm a changeling to yourself though? I'd appreciate that. Ponies have a tendency to distrust that which they cannot understand. In any case, I have little choice but to accept your offer if I want answers. I'll join you." With that, he got up and started walking towards the tardis. He mulled over everything he'd just learned. Some other force was controlling changelings? Or at least was powerful enough to pull them from oblivion and force them to attack. Something was really not right with the world, and he hoped he could find out what before it was to late. As he continued walking back the way he came, he looked over his shoulder and hollered at Critical "Is the door going to be locked or can I just go in?"

@@Mr. Critical

Edited by The Dragonborn

@@Mr. Critical,@,

Just after NightStrike knocked on the doors, he heard another pony nearing the cart. He instinctively hid somewhere in the shadows, careful not to move anything. Actually there was no reason at all why he should hide like that, but he didn't want to be seen anywhere close to that strange cart by anypony except the group he was following and possible joining.

He heard the other pony knocking the doors. A pony he hadn't met before and the mare who came for him in the hotel opened the door. They had a quick conversation. Apparently the inside of the cart looked rather strange. At least the pony who knocked the doors thought so.

After a short while the pony decided they had talked enough and made a run for it. Both Sun Stone and the pony who opened the door chased after him. "Interesting" he thought "They seem to have met each other before."

NightStrike was in doubt whether he should follow the three ponies or of he should await their return here. It took some effort because he was really curious what this would lead to, but he decided not to take any chances and wait.

@@Wayzer, @,

Critical walked up to the door.

"It should be unlocked."
Reaching for the handle he opened the door, letting the lights from inside show. The two walked up the stairs and into the tardis console room. Lee looking around in wonder.

"Welcome to my home, Lee."

Critical held a hoof up in a welcoming manner, showing him the interior. Before Sun Stone went in, she sensed the presence of Nightstrike in the distance. She looked to his direction and smiled. She closed the doors behind her, leaving them unlocked if he chose to come inside. She disappeared and reappeared as the blue holographic image of herself above the console.

"Ah, its good to be back."
Critical brought Lee up one of the stair cases and showed him down the hall.
"I promise not to tell the others of your species. You may tell them at your free will. We all have secrets."
Critical led him down the hall, taking him to a guest room that wasn't occupied by Night Song and Violet.

"Here you are. Its equipped with a sound barrier, so nopony can here you inside."

Lee nodded, then smilled as the steady flow of emotions from the adjoining room washed over him. "Ahh. That hit's the spot. Who are my neighbors? They are a couple right? From the emotions I'm getting from them..." His grin widened as he remarked "I'm sure they put their sound barrier to good use...I don't know why I'd need to use it, I'm sure they put it to far greater use then I ever would...I" He cut himself off after that for fear of his comments becoming possibly to crude and decided to bring up another subject. "Is there a mess hall on a...ship? This big? Or is it just a kitchen or something? The reason I ask is I've found most ponies will find it easier to believe that I'm a normal pony myself if I eat pony food. Which I guess makes sense now that I think about it. Anyways, I've always liked Cider. Do you have any Hard Apple Acres Cider? I know it's alcoholic, but It's really good. One of the few pony drinks I actually like. Maybe I drink it to much." His voice got quieter as he muttered a little more to himself before shrugging and turning back to Critical. He'd been walking around the room this whole time, looking in drawers and other things and basically just exploring the room. He turned around to face Critical though, hopping that there was indeed a kitchen and possibly some cider. 

@@Mr. Critical

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

"there is indeed a kitchen. However getting there is odd. You have to concentrate on where you want to go, and the tardis will lead you there. It helps from getting lost in this place. And your neighbors are indeed a couple, but if Night Song or Violet tell me there is a changeling impersonating their fiancée, that's going to be your problem."
Critical took a step inside Lee's room.

"Also, there will be another pony joining us. Well, maybe joining us. He or she was recruited by Aixi, and he should be here at anytime. And if you are looking for hard cider, there is a wine cellar. However I must advice that you be careful in there though. Not all of the alcohol is terrestrial and the effects on some can be interesting. Just be careful what you take in there okay."

Critical began to think if there was something else he needed to tell him about the place. Well, there was three others.

"Okay, I should tell you this now. There are three off limit areas. One is my memento room, that is a personal room I don't like to share with others. Second is my own personal chambers. The only other pony allowed in there is Aixi for... reasons. And finally that leaves the door that leads to the eye of harmony. Trust me that is not somewhere you want to be. You will die in there. Now since that is out of the way, feel free to wander around the tardis. We will be leaving at noon tomorrow." 

Critical left the room leaving Lee to do as he pleased. He went to rejoin the others.

Lee chuckled and walked after him. "Don't worry about me trying to be one or the other of them. I don't know them so there's no believable way for me to pass off as them, and my memory copying spell usually only works on dead bodies." He laughed agian in a light hearted sort of way at Critical's face when he made that statement. "I was only joking! My days of killing and replacing ponies are over. They were over sixty years ago actually. Anyways, I'll probably go find that wine cellar now. Thanks!" He started to turn and walk away when he stopped and turned around to face Critical again. "Wait, one more thing. You threatened to throw me in to this...eye of harmony? Now you mention it like it's just a room. What is it? And, where...well you probably shouldn't tell me where. I'll just end up probably getting myself killed if you do. But what is it?" For some reason, the idea of this "eye of harmony" intrigued him. It reminded him of the eye of a storm, and he thought it sounded interesting, something worth looking at, or just hearing about if it was so dangerous. 

@@Mr. Critical

Edited by The Dragonborn

@,

Critical turned around to face Lee once more. He wants to know what that is. then Critical will tell him.

"Oh its nothing really. Its just the entire power source for the whole tardis. It's basically a sun plucked from its position in space that has been put into a constant state of exploding. Or was it a black hole? Maybe both. Anyway, any organic matter that goes into that room for too long will be turned to ash. I'd highly advise staying away from it. You'll know when you see the door. Can't miss it. Now, if I have fulfilled your curiosity, you are free to venture forth. Oh, one more thing. If you want something specific, or you wish to change your room that fits to your liking, just think it and the tardis will build it. Just don't go overboard."
With that, Critical went to rejoin his friends and lover.

(Just to tell you, I will be taking control of Night Song when he's not here. Just a heads up.)

The area of where they played seemed to be almost completely clean. Critical picked up the bottles of wine he drank. Or at least the ones that he had got to.

Lee nodded at this then turned around, thinking to himself. A supernova is the last place he wanted to be. He studied a bit of astronomy in his time and learned about stars. Nasty habit they had of exploding he muttered to himself as he walk. He decided to take Critical's word that only thinking would guide him and decided to try and wander aimlessly to see what would happen. So he cleared his mind, and started walking forward, never turning around, left or right. He walked past door after door after door after door. "I wonder what's in all these" he thought to himself, then kept walking. (((I'm heaving him just walk so you can have Sun Stone intervene or say if Lee shows up in any particular room. Ok?))) He took a few turns, left, right, left and another right and just kept walking. If this place was as mysterious as Critical said, he hoped he would find something interesting soon. Otherwise, he thought he was going to die of boredom. He took a left, then a right, left, left, right, right, left then another right, then forwent taking turns and continued walking in a straight line, waiting for something to happen.

@@Mr. Critical