Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@Rokkurin  

Aixi stood frozen in her tracks the creature had managed to get past them, it was behind them yet again, yet it was a lot closer than it was last. "The tardis!" Aixi gasped.

"Oh, no no no. This is not happening!" She mumbled to herself as she took off in it's direction. 

'I can only hope I will get there in time." her thoughts taunted her, she would be the death of yet another pony.

Putting her head down she raced for the Tardis, "Nooooooooooo!" She screamed as she slowly came into view.

What she saw frightened her, yet it somehow angered her more. As she stood infront of the Tardis a foul creature blocked her way. An overwhelming sense of power seemed to vibrate around him. He was fixated on blowing up the tardis shaped tree, "Hello tempting, It is wonderful to see you." Aixi smirked lunging towards him.

She hoped it would be enough to distract him, She hoped it would be enough to pull his attention away, she couldn't have the Tardis blow up and she had no time for much else. Leaping at Tempting she hit him  with all the force she could muster with her tiny hoof. 

Critical could hear the cloister bell ringing through his head. Something was threatening the tardis. Normally he would let anything pound away at the doors, but this was a special occasion.

critical! Something is threatening to destroy us! The Aetherical/magical energies are documented and I have a firm grasp on the frequency of the energy!

'Then throw up the energy shields. How powerful is the energy?'

About as strong as the celestial sisters combined.

'Then this shouldn't be a problem. When did you get the frequency?'

I found it when the creature killed your friend. You were having me scan for odd energy spikes within the town, because of that hooded figure.

(I did not make that up, I swear that actually happened. Talk about an unplanned advantage.)

Critical saw Aixi running towards the tardis and himself. What was she doing? Was she coming to do something. Critical had no idea. But at least the tardis was safe. If it was destroyed. The consequences could be cataclysmic. And Critical was not prepared for something like that.

Tempting was just about to release the energy ball when something knocked into him, causing the ball of destruction to fly past the tree and soar off into the distance. A few seconds later, a massive mushroom cloud erupted. He just stared at the rising cloud, not losing the twisted smile. Slowly, he turned his head to what bumped into him, and there she was, Aixi.

"There you are, Aixi." he said, venom dripping into his voice. "I'm so glad you fell into my trap."

She looked at him, anger written all over her face, "What trap?!" she said, stomping her hoof.

Tempting let out a sadistic laugh, "Did you really think I just found you on my own?" he said, talking one step closer to her. "I may be powerful but linking with someones mind is out of my reach. Well, for me it is, not...Guardian."

"W-what?" Aixi replied, dumbstruck.

Tempting let out another laugh, "Isn't it obvious? Guardian finally broke under the pressure and agreed to work with me!" He said with another step closer. "Without his help, I would have never been able to have found you! You betrayed him, you ignored him when he needed you the most. But now, all he wants is revenge!"

He reached out and grabbed her throat with a magic tendril, "He despises you. He hates you! HE! WANTS! YOU! DEAD!!!!" with each word, the tendril grew tighter and tighter. "But that's not what I want." he released his grip, "No, I want you to work beside me. Join me so that you may live. Refuse, and everything you hold dear will die, starting with you coltfriend." His smile grew even bigger. He had her now.

@@Rokkurin,

Critical gave a mental snicker at his remark. He was within the confines of his shields. The creature couldn't lay a hoof on him if he wanted. He just looked at him with an emotionless stair. Not conveying fear or a smug smile. He merely just sat there. And to insult him he gave a yawn of boredom.

"Well, its nice to finally meet you creature. I'm not sure we have been properly acquainted. My name is Mr. Critical. And I've heard a lot about you from sweet Aixi right there. I thought it would be time to get acquainted with each other. You don't know me, but after today, you will just be another enemy to fall before me."

Critical was checking his hooves for dirt, adding to the insult.

Critical looked to the Aixi on the floor gasping for air. He gave a frown of disapproval.

"Now really, is that anyway to treat a mare?"

Critical was sending a message to the tardis.

'Can we entrap him sithin the shield?'

I guess its possible, but has to remain in one spot for me to do it. The cage will be small, but it will contain his spirit.

'And what of the body?'

If the creature seperates from it, it will pass through. It is only ment to hold the energy. And since its a soul, that's what it is made of.

@@Mr. Critical,@@Rokkurin, @@PurplePony,

NightStrike was shocked by what he saw Aixi do. He never saw anything quite like it. He had to keep himself from drawing a weapon. He didn't want to cause any trouble to ponies he just met. Yet he felt both incredible uncomfortable and curious. He wanted to know what it was like, how it felt. But he was sure she wouldn't reply to it anyway.

"Well then it's a good thing you do. I'm sorry I doubted that. I'm quite nervous by nature I guess." He said to her.

Then Aixi went outside the cart to leave. He went after her right behind her. They were walking when Aixi suddenly turned around. A creature was about to attack the Tardis with a ball of black energy. He never saw it before but it looked demonic. It's eye was almost continuously twitching. Then Aixi tackled the creature just before it released the ball causing it to miss the TARDIS.

He ran forward and was uncertain about what to do. He would attack the creature but it was so close to Aixi and he didn't want to give him a reason to hurt her. He looked to Critical hoping he could give him a sign about what to do?

Tempting turned his head to the left. A sickening crunch sound was heard as his head turned in a 180 degrees to stare at the ponies behind him. His demonic smile never leaving his face. His body followed as it too turned around. "You insignificant worms! Do you really believe you have what it takes to take me down? HA! I am the embodiment of destruction, the lord of hate, the master of death and the god of power! What you just witnessed was only a minor fraction of what I truly am capable of doing!"

His eyes began to glow a deep red, "I will show you fear, by making you all watch your worst nightmares!"

Soon, a black dome began to form around all of them, trapping them inside to witness what he has in store for them.

"By the end of this, you will be begging me to end your life, but I won't! I would get much enjoyment watching you all suffer! The only way out is death, and only you can end it! What will it be? Forever tormented by your worst nightmare, or death by your own hands?"

He let out another sinister laugh as he, and everything, began to fade, and the nightmares begin.

(Quick OOC, I know this is taking it waaaaaaaay too far but do not fret, something awesome is about to happen, so sit back relax and post the nightmares. This story/RP is about to make a huge plot twist. It is all up to Purplepony!)

• Brohoof 1

Critical listened to the villains monologues. So boring. He hates it in the films and he hates it when his villains do it as well. SO he has taken it upon himself to keep track of them.

'Embodiment of fear: 367. Lord of hate: 21. Master of death: 2074. Honestly, you think villains would do something original. God of power: 500. Fraction of his power, frankly, I was unimpressed by it,: 771.'

Critical kept listening to the speeches that he has heard time and time again. When suddenly...

"Oh my Celestia, something interesting is happening."

Critical looked at the black dome form around them. He was anxious to see what will come of it.

"Hello, Critical."
His smile disappeared in a flash. Behind him was not what but who he feared most. He turned to look at the only pony to ever instill fear into him. Before him stood a tall figure, covered in a brown cloak. He pulled it back to reveal the most wanted Criminal in Equestrian history. The pony who did it, the pony who killed Princess Celestia and Critical's only friend. For he was the Sun Slayer. The pony Critical will become one day.

"Sun Slayer. I'd say it was good to see you, but I'd be lying."
He merely chuckled in his raspy voice. He was old. Too old. He had lived longer than any normal earth pony should have.

Aixi felt her tiny body being crushed under hoof. She struggled to break free but she only did succeed when darkness fully surrounded her. It was odd how charming the darkness felt, how warm and inviting it was. It had lulled her into a false sense of security.

Slowly a familiar sent filled the air. It was the smell of spring and sweet grass. She could feel the wind brush up and against her mane. It felt like a beautiful night. Aixi smiled to herself as the picture became clearer. "Home." She breathed.

"Oh to be home again! It feels so wonderful!" Aixi exclaimed.

She made her way home to her castle. With every step she felt something nagging at her. It seemed so distant, so far away yet so bright. She couldn't quite figure out what was wrong. As she appeared in front of her home she gazed up at the night sky. "That is odd. Is that perhaps the sun? But it is night?" Without further questions she entered her home. 

The nagging became persistent and something still seemed off to her. Climbing the stone stair way Aixi reached her room at last. Happily she turned the knob and rushed into her room. Everything was just as it had been, It looked as if she were only gone for a day. Aixi happily walked about the room rejoicing in her carefree state, however the nagging would not stop.

As she approached the bed a horrific feeling over took her. Every hair stood on end there she was laying in her bed. "How is this possible? She cried out? What is this?" She inquired throwing her head back in dismay. 

As she tossed her head back a certain light caught her attention once more, 'Wasn't that the light I saw outside? What is it doing here?' She thought curiously to herself.

No sooner had she noticed the light Aixi heard hoof falls. Some pony was getting closer. The doors burst open, revealing a much younger version of Tempting. The fear was mixed with shock. Tempting didn't see to notice her there. All he did was walk over to where she slept. Aixi watched longing for his touch, wishing he would crawl in beside her. 'He really is cute.' She smiled.

Not a moment sooner than she had thought this Tempting's head turned right around, his eyes glowed red and he laughed maniacally. The castle spun and seemed to ascend at a rather rapid pace. As she looked around her Aixi saw the dead corps of every pony she had tried to protect. They seemed angry or possibly upset with her. Tempting's voice rang throughout her ears, "You have failed,there is no pony else now. Die!" The voice hissed.

Aixi's stomach felt sickened, everything had gone wrong. She failed. She was useless, everything around her was death and darkness. Throwing her head back in defeat Aixi was just about to admit it when she saw the light again. 

It gleamed beautifully, emitting a breath taking light show. Staring directly at it Aixi cried out, "No! I won't ever give up! Zu'u fen kiibok faal seh."

"What do you think you are doing, Critical. You're dodging your fate left and right. And still you refuse to take responsibility."
"I will take responsibility... in about 4, maybe 500 years from now."
Sun Slayer shook his head in disappointment.

"You can't save her, Critical. Celestia must die. You know this to be true. Regardless of your relationship with her."
"I will. Its just killing a friend isn't all that easy. It takes time."
"And what of Aixi."
Critical faltered at that remark. He began to quiver a bit.

"You know what will happen, you know the prophecy she spoke of, and you think you can save her. Why is that exactly?"
"B-Because. I love her."
"Oh, you love her. Well, I guess she's safe then. Not to worry, she will be fine."

The image of sun slayer continued to walk around Critical.

"When will you grow up, Critical. This childish pursuit of affection will not come to pass. Aixi used you Critic. She has been using you since you first met her.  She doesn't care about you or any of her companions. She just wants to fulfill her petty revenge against this insignificant spirirt from her past."
"You're wrong. She does care."
"Really. What happens when this is over. Suppose you can save her, what then? You live happily ever after, start a family? Grow old together? You should know better. All you care about will crumble before you. It always has. It always will."

HE began to approach Critical and looked him in the eye. Those hollow eyes staring back at him.

"Do you remember what I told you the first time we met."
Critical was scared stiff.

"Y-You said, happiness is an illusion. That I-it was just a fantasy for this cold universe."

Tempting watch from the shadows at the nightmares that were unfolding before everypony. He enjoyed this so much. It wouldn't be long now before someone is going to die.

He decided to traverse through Aixi's nightmare. What started out as a peaceful scene, that nearly made him vomit, grew more entertaining as she reached her room. So, her nightmare consists of failing other, how amusing. He gave out a hearty laugh at the fear the plastered her face. "Yes! Yes! Let the fear consume you. Let it turn you into what you have always wanted! Your power resides on the dark side. Without it, you are weak and pathetic!" He finished with a satanic laugh.

But the laugh died down when a sudden light filled the decrepit room. It blinded him for a mere moment before it vanished. He opened his eyes and his mouth turned into a wide grin. "Ah, if it isn't Guardian."

Guardian payed no attention to the monster that has been keeping him prisoner for a while. Instead he slowly made his way over to Aixi.

"Oh my! It looks like he wants to add to this insufferable nightmare. Tell her what you truly think of her now!"

Guardian stopped in front of Aixi, leaned down until he was right next to her ear and whispered three words, "Stin  Nivos Daal." And then he was gone.

Sun Slayer's face looked like he was pleased.

"Very good. It seems we are smarter than I thought. So, what do you say to Aixi?"

Critical began to ponder this option. He had been with Aixi for a while. She was the first romantic interest he has ever had. But... it was obvious she wanted to use them all. Aixi wants him to kill the creature while it inhabited her. He desperately wanted to save his lover, but she wanted to die. Her secrets, her race. She wanted it to end with her. Critical wanted it the other way. He wanted to live his days by her side. But that was not in the cards. Critic inhaled his breath and was going to give his answer to Slayer.

"... I'll still save her."

Sun Slayer's face looked disappointed once more. He shook his head in shame.

"Always going for the hard route I see."
"And I thought you knew me so well."
"Critical. Do you know what will happen if you fail. Aixi will be kept alive while that thing feeds on her from the inside out. She will be put through a hell incomprehensible to anything ever imagined. Do you really want that on your conscience?"
Critical began to think his choice over. He couldn't do that to her. He just couldn't.

"Think of all the people you failed to save because of your own selfishness."

Sun Slayers face became somber and heavy.
"Do you remember what happened on Tailon 5. The screams of all those people. The agony, the pain? All because you wanted to find a middle ground because you refused to take sides. Do you know how many children were on that planet that day?"
Critical was tearing up. He hated confronting this pony.

"T-T-Th..."

"Whats that? You need to speak up."

"Th-3.72 billion."
"Do you understand what must be done?"

Critical shook his head in response.

"Yes. Yes I do."
"What is it then?"
Critical looked up with an emotionless face.

"Today, the beast and Aixi must die."

@Rokkurin

Aixi sat swirling into darkness the deeper she went the louder the laughter became. It rang throughout her ears mocking her, taunting her. The darkness felt as if it would consume her. She smiled, " Thank you, for the first time I truly feel peace. I am no longer questioning, I feel alright." Slowly she began to close her eyes succumbing to her surroundings.

Her lids were just about shut when a burning light forced them open. Before her stood a familiar face, "Guardian" Aixi breathed, "I knew you were still alright." She said quite surprised and shocked, yet not really. 

She could feel her senses coming back to her slowly. The only words guardian spoke to her was " "Stin  Nivos Daal." and then he vanished.

Why did that sound so familiar to her? What language was that. Aixi wracked her brain, her other memories began pouring forth, and then a moment of realization hit her. Aixi laughed a mocking laugh. "You think you can beat me? You think that you can hurt the ones I love? Tempting you are wrong! The light will vanquish you!"

Her bellowing laughter continued, getting into a fighting stance she smirked and said,  "Stin  Nivos Daal." 

Tempting laughed at her pitiful attempt to be tough. "Since you do not wish to join me, then die!" he bellowed as he prepared to lunge at her. He was about to jump when he stopped and began to scream in pain. His whole body felt like it was on fire and being torn to shreds.

The barrier began to crack as he continued to scream. Soon, the sphere shattered, the darkness that was around turned back into the area that they once stood in. Tempting thrashed about, blindly throwing his hooves at an invisible enemy.

"What did you do!" he screamed. A blinding light followed as he collapsed onto the ground, and something stood over him. Light radiated around the figure as it slowly walked towards Aixi. The light faded away and there, standing at Aixi's side, was non other than Guardian.

He looked down at her with his loving smile, "I told you the light will be your guide." he turned his attention back to his captor.

Tempting slowly rose, his breathing coming heavily from the pain. "No! How can this be?" He lifted a single hoof and gathered energy to blast his mortal enemy. "No matter, you all will die in the end!"

• Brohoof 1

Critical saw this. The beast was going to destroy this thing. He sent out a message to the tardis telling it to place the shield in front of the beast to block his on coming attack. He fired his attack and the blast didn't even touch the new figure. Critical walked up to them.

"Sorry dude. But a new character that wants you destroyed. Yeah, not gonna let you touch this guy."
He looked to the new guy and gave a nod.

"You say you are a god of death and power and so on and so forth. I don't mean to rain on your parade, but you are not the first creature to encounter with that title. And before you tell me that you are different and more powerful. Most of them have enslaved entire galaxies. You are a mere drop in an ocean of foes I have encountered. And thanks to my new friend here. You are going to go down quicker than they have. So, I suggest you make peace with your creator."
Critical sent out a message to the tardis once more. It now surrounded them all. And a second one around the tardis itself.

"You two play nice now. I'm going to watch from a safe distance."
He made his way to the inner shield. He shouted to the new being

"Don't worry about him escaping. The guy has nothing on the tardis. You can leave it though. Him, not so much."

@@Mr. Critical,@@Rokkurin, @@PurplePony,

Suddenly everything turned bright white. He didn't like it when it was too light. He felt small tiny and naked without the cover of the darkness. He was in a white room lighted very brightly. It somehow seemed familiar, like he had been here a long time ago but forgot about it.

Then he noticed he didn't have any control over his own body. Also seemed to be much smaller than usual, like he was still a colt. Then suddenly the doors opened about 10 ponies entered the room. Mares and stallions off all three races.

Then he heard something whisper in his ear. "These.. ponies happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And we had to... dispose of them.... they also provide an excellent opportunity to help with your training" NightStrike knew what to do. He also knew that these ponies were just innocent civilians. But he had to do it, otherwise the pain would start again.

It was just too easy. Especially after all the painful... modifications they made. No sneaking around this time, there was no need for that. They didn't expect a thing. "Hi there little one I didn't notice you before." A cyan colored mare with a brown mane said to him. "Do you have any idea whats going on?" NightStrike his face expressed no emotion at all. And in a short while, all the ponies where on the floor, they didn't move anymore.

Then he turned around. A blue pegasus with a yellow and brown mane appeared in the room clapping his hooves. "Well well Night, it seems that you broke your old record today." The pegasus chuckled "Well done, I'll take you to your room. You'll need your rest, we have another surprise planned later today." NightStrike his face showed a tiny glimpse of fear. Really short but the blue pegasus noticed and grinned sadistically.

Then he woke up, he remembered it all. He was horrified of what he just did. Of all the things he did. He just sat down,  hooves covering his eyes. Oblivious to everything that was going on.

@RokkurinMr. Critical

Aixi stood firm, back in reality. Smiling she glared her oppenent down. She was furious but she had to think quickly and fast. If she acted fast enough.... 'If I can reach Critic I could get rid of this abomination! I could kill him.' Aixi thought devishly pushing her soul outwards she decided to act. Aixi searched for Critic's spirit, As hard as she tried to find it though she couldn't, something continuosly blocked the path. Excerting as more energy she pushed harder slamming her spirit against whatever block it's way. A scowl formed across Aixi's face, 'No, why can I not do this? The only reason I would not be able to connect to him is if we shared a common link.' Aixi's thought brought her jaw down and immediatly she retracted her energy.

"Well, I might have news after we take care of this prick!" Aixi declared

Looking to her friend Guardian, "Long time no see. I am sorry I didn't find you sooner. But it is good to have you back." She smiled

"Now, why don't we take care of this little mess?" Aixi said advancing towards Tempting.

She was bluffing, there wasn't a thing she could do to kill him right now, but she was hoping the others would at least follow her lead. With any luck they could take care of him right now.

Violet arose from the terrible dream she encountered, a little shaky she stood back and watched. A new pony had apeared out of a bright light. Aixi seemed to know him. Aixi seemed shocked and scared for a moment her jaw had dropped showing a glimpse of true emotion. 'She's scared.' Violet thought.

Stepping into action Violet casted a protection spell over Aixi, although it couldn't protect her against everything and only could abosorb a certain amount of damage it would help her. Something troubled violet though, the spell seemed to absorb more of her power than it usually would have. It seemed to have cast itself for two.

Violet suddenly realized what Aixi must have, she walked infront of Aixi, and gritted her teeth. "You are done now." She said adressing the abomination.

Aixi took a step trying to pass Violet or at least get by her side.

Violet turned her head angrily, "No, you know you can't."

Aixi hung her head, so it was exactly what she thought it was she hung her head in defeat, un able to protect her friends she backed up. 'She is right, I have more than myself to protect right now. I can't do anything to help like this.'

Although the thought was upsetting it brought great joy to her. Smiling contently she stared forth mocking Tempting.

Edited by PurplePony

Critical was looking for Aixi. Trying to find the mare he loved. All the while his future self's words rattling around in his head. He didn't want to kill Aixi. But what he saw gave him hope that he wouldn't have to. He saw the creature on the ground and Aixi and the new character standing over him. He ran over to Aixi with anticipation. All the while thinking 'Sun Slayer can suck it.' He didn't want to take any chances and had the tardis encase him in a field. No escaping for this guy. He went up to Aixi and embraced her. Probably taking her by surprise.

"I'm so glad you're okay."
he placed her down and began to look her over.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He was happy to see his lover alive and well. And not possessed by the being of her past. He was just releaved that he didn't have to toss her into the black hole in the basement.

"SO. What shall we do with him."
He pointed to tempting.

"I say we put him on a desolated planet at the end of the universe and leave him. Any pony else agree or we could always toss him into a black hole?

Aixi jumped slightly controlling the urge to punch critic, 'You don't surprise hug someone who is looking to kill. That's just not smart.' Aixi thought.

He may have frightened her but she was happy it was him and she eased into him allowing him to lay her down.

She felt a little awkward laying uninjured on the battle field. Although it seems they had reached a stalemate.

She looked at Critic and smiled, "I am more than alright thank you." She said contently muzzeling his mane.

She kissed him softly, "thank you."

She stood back up adressing the group. "I am so sorry. I wish I could end this here and now. I really do. There would be far less callamity if I did. It's just I lack the ability to spiritually connect to a soul right now. It seems my soul is connected to something else for right now." She smiled as she said this.

She turned to Violet, "I am right aren't I?"

Violet looked at Aixi, she knew what she was asking, "Yes you are right in saying that." She answered carefully noting she hadn't said what it was exactly.

"Alright, let him go then." She declared.

The others stared at her with concern. Aixi met their gazes firmly. "He can not do anything any thing at this moment. His power is weak and on top of it he has lost his hoast. We can not kill him because I can not send off his spirit so he will take over a new hoast reguardless of what we do he is a manifestation, he is not a being anylonger. Banishment will not work for the distance traveled in the spirit rhelm is far different than ours. Send him off first though, of course we want to be a safe distance away. But as of this moment there is not a thing either parties can do but delay. I am sorry it really is my fault. Now we need to get back to the Tardis."

She looked at Critic, "Love, I can't spiritually connect with Tempting, it's a different process banishing tainted souls permanently. I need to connect to him to send him off. But I am connected with another right now. I guess I am pregnant." She smiled as she said this she always wanted a little pony of her own but she didn't know how he or the others would react to this.

The moment felt bitter sweet.

Edited by PurplePony

Critical looked in shock at his lover. 'Pregnant. Aixi was... pregnant. With my child. I'm going to be a dad.'

Congratulations Critic. I can't believe this. *Gasp*, I'm going to be an aunt. Holy crap this is amazing!

Critical left Sun Stone to her excitement. He looked to Aixi and embraced her and kissed her like never before.

"I love you. So much, Aixi."
He looked to the trapped being.

"I guess I could send him someplace else. I won't destroy him now. Maybe just place him in a quantum field. Placed in a point of time. Unmoving while time itself has stopped in his area. It could be good. We could just leave and come back when ever we want to end this."

Critical was in bliss. His lover was carrying his child. It could only be his. He looked into her beautiful eyes and kissed her once more. He was filled with excitement. He broke the kiss after a minute and spoke softly to her.

"So. What do you want to do now. I could send him someplace else. It doesn't have to be on this planet or this time. Or I could trap him in a time lock, where he will be in one place in time and space until I release him. Or just let him go. Its your call, Beautiful."

Guardian looked over to his captor with a series face. No longer was he smiling, he had no reason to do so. This 'thing' had to be dealt with, but he knew what was going to happen in the end. No one else knew the truth but himself and the monster that thrashes about in the barrier.

He looked over to Critic and Aixi, "Let him go. He is too weak to deal any real damage and he knows that. He is no longer a threat at the moment and will take a long time for him to return. If you were to cast him away or send him to another planet, he will return sooner than we think. It is best to let him lick his wounds and know that we will stand a chance against him."

Guardians mood flicked from neutral to sad in a blink of an eye. He is torn between telling everyone, or dealing with this matter on his own.

He quickly turns around, facing away from everyone, "It is up for you to decide what his fate shall be, but no matter what, it doesn't matter in the end.......for me, that is.....A stray tear falls from his face as he slowly trots away from the others. He wants to be alone for the time being.

Mr. Critical

Aixi was happy to see Critic so happy and pleased, he almost seemed to glow. She held him close to her and whispered, "I love you. There's something you should know. He is a tainted spirit that is his raw form. He travels through a different relm it doesn't matter where you send him it will be the same. he just has to realize this. just send away for now ok?" She whispered making sure not to be heard.

Aixi smiled and hugged her love. after a long embrace she let go. Turning to the group she smiled, "Well why don't we continue on guys? We are burning sun light now!" She laughed

Rokkurin

She turned to Tempting, "Well, it was certaintly nice seeing you again!" She sneered 

"Next time you will leave this world, forever." She  laughed heartily, "I mean it too."

"There is no place for you here you do not belong here. Enjoy it while you can because you won't for long. I will not have you run around, your reign of terror will be over, so don't get too comfy mk?" She stated very seriously.

Turning back around brimming with confidence Aixi strided back to the group.

Edited by PurplePony

NightStrike finally came to his senses. He jumped up took his bow readied an arrow and was ready to shoot at anything hostile. After a short while of taking in his environment he noticed that there wasn't any immediate threat anymore. He trotted over to the group and looked at the abomination trashing around on the ground with a look of utter disgust on his face.

"So that.. thing.. is the evil we where all talking about. Doesn't look so scary now anymore..." He shivered thinking back of the nightmare he just relived. He would be thinking about that one for quite a while. Worst thing about it was that somehow, he knew it to be the truth. Not just a nightmare.

@@PurplePony

He heard what Aixi said to Critical a while back. He turned to her and congratulated her: "You know, I have no idea what it is like to be in a loving relationship and what it feels like to know you will become parents but I'm sure it's a dang good feeling." he smiled at them in his own, slightly shy way.

Then he sighed, "Anyway, as the evil you where trying to stop seems to have been stopped for a while, I reckon you won't need me anymore right? The smile on his face was slightly sad, he didn't want to say goodbye to them all just yet.

@Wayzer

Aixi laughed at the dark pony, for the first time he seemed to let his guard down and show some emotion.  Walking up to Nightstrike Aixi wrapped her hooves around him and embraced him. "Oh sweetie you will find your special somepony I do promise. One day you will know the feeling, and when you do you will not ever let go."

Aixi leaned in and whispered to Nightstrike so that no pony else could hear, "To be honest I am scared, and unsure. Good is not what I would describe it as.. so much as perhaps fate?"

She let go of him kissing his cheek softly, "My dear friend there is no need for you to leave us quite yet. The abomination still exists! The fight has not been won yet. We have a long ways to go. I would be honored if you would continue to fight by my side. To fight for the living to live on just one more day. This is a battle I fear that I can no longer do alone. I need you all so very much." She finished straightening her tiara and then bowing deeply.

She wanted to show her gratitude and utmost respect. She loved all of her new found friends dearly. They really had no idea how wonderful they had been, even just with their support. Aixi looked around the group feeling nostalgic. It had been a long time since she had friends, and good ones at that, "I just truly feel blessed! Thank Celestia I have all of you." She said joyously.

@Commander Tangent

As the commotion died down Aixi could sense another pony's spirit present. It was unlike the one's she had met before. A rustle could be heard from the bushes behind the group. Aixi's heart picked up pace. 'Who was there? What could they want, and what were they doing there?' Aixi's thoughts raced as she aproached the shrubbery.

Haulting before she got too close Aixi spoke, "Who are you? You best make your presence known now if  you want to live. I have put up with enough creatures lurking in the shadows for one day. You know what? I am about tired of it. So you can choose to come out now and relinquish your identity, if not then you chose to make me your foe, an unwise decision I might add. So what be you? Friend or foe?" Aixi questioned the bush.

@@PurplePony,

"By Primus, aren't you a feisty one" Icarus said as he stepped from the shadows into the view of everyone in the group. As he did his cloak flowed behind him in an odd manner, seemingly un-bothered by the physics of the world. It simple floated and moved, even while he was stationary. 

"You may call me a friend, if you wish. I am a doctor, a medic, whatever medical technician you need me to be." He said as he levitated his bag, the medical tools showing with a slight metallic glimmer, before he closed the bag and brought it back down onto his belt, winch the reattached with a metallic "click".

"You have quite the group here, each one specializing in a task, very good, not to mention you have a very good unit cohesion...excellent" He said, eyeballing the members of the group. One seemed to.... surprise him....slightly. When he looked at Violate, his  eyes, for the smallest chunk of a second, hovered on her for a little longer than the others. 

He Simply hoped no one had noticed and held out his hoof to the pony in front of him.

"Anyways, were are my manners.... I am Doctor Gold Icarus, at your service" He said with a respectful nod.

The whole thing took Aixi slightly aback. "Well alright then." she stammered not used to there being no conflic of interest.

"Well, I suppose we should get on with things, Why don't we make our way back to the Tardis and continue on?" She proposed to the group.

Mr. Critical

"Critic honey, could you be a dear and send him off for me? I don't want tempting causing more troubles than he already can." She finished.

"Now we do have a few important matters to discuss and attend to. Unfortunatly we do not have the time to waste and I suggest we get back on the road and on our way."

There were a few details still lingering on Aixi's mind. They both haunted and pleased her greatly. The possibilities seemed endless, but each brought upon a new worry she would have to deal with. A nagging feeling in the pit of her stomache upset her greatly. However there would be no use worrying about things that had yet to happen. 'I must remain focussed on the task at hand. That is what is important Aixi, you are not. Remeber this.' She shuddered at those thoughts, those words spoken to her by her father.

She knew her purpose, she knew her destiny. This was all ok with her. So why did it hurt so much? 

Edited by PurplePony