Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony,

"Of course. The atmosphere is breathable and there isn't a being on the planet. This is a plant dominant planet. We are completely alone, minus the ones in the tardis."
Her face was beaming with joy. She couldn't wait to explore. Stepping outside, and helping her down the step like a gentlecolt, and the two began to walk along the beach together. Critical next to the love of his life. They looked at their surroundings of the new planet. The salty air and the two suns in the horizon. Critical and Aixi walked for a while and sat down in front if the beach listening to the shore.

They sat in front of the shore, enjoying their company. Aixi leaning on Critical, and occasionally nuzzling into his coat. He liked her affectionate side. She was sweet like this. Critical pulled her close and gave her a passionate kiss. Continuing from where they left off from Equiis. Their problems disappearing for the moment.

"So. How are you liking your visit to an alien planet. Is there anything I can do to make your experience better."

@Mr. Critical

Aixi smiled at his obvious invitation,.Aixi yawned, she however was growing tired of being served. 'I know.' She smiled to herself as she rolled over top of him.

"Shhhh. Not a word just stay there.." She whispered to Critic.

Slowly and seductivly she got up and danced just for him. Under the moonlight her body looked exquisit as she twisted and turned showing off her beautiful body. Everything about her was radient and lush. Slowly sitting back down Aixi continued to dance. She moved with brilliant confidence thrusting her hips. It was as if she knew exactly what he wanted. She smiled at his expression, it was obvious to her that he was was enjoying her performance. She continued on until she was sure she had pleased him as much as she possibly could. 

She lay next to him, both of them in a state of bliss and happiness. She looked over and kissed his cheek softly. Softly she breathed out. She sighed feeling satisfiyed. "I do hope that was alright for you."She said already knowing the answer.

@@PurplePony,

With her dance done, Critical brought her closer to her him.

"Of course it was. You were fantastic as always, my beautiful goddess."

Holding her close as the two laid on the beach of the alien world. He was grateful for her performance. She was practically glowing. Showing his gratitude to her, Critical brought Aixi in for a passionate kiss. He wanted to show his thanks to Aixi. To let her know that he loved her, that he cared. Breaking the kiss, Critical wrapped his arms around her and just wanted to lay with her in his embrace. She meant the world to him. The problems of Equestria meant nothing to him. The past and future were non existent. All that he cared about was now with him and his mare. He knew he would have to go back eventually, but that would be later. With her held close, Critical just took in his surroundings and Aixi's soft breathing in his ear. It was utter bliss. And they wished for it to last forever. Looking at Aixi, Critical went to her ear and whispered four words into her ear.

"I love you, Aixi."

NightStrike woke up and opened his eyes. He didn't sleep for realy long, but it was long enough to get his rest. He got out of his bed, stretched his muscles picked up his cloak and weapons and sat down on the edge of his bed.

He was thinking about what to do next when he noticed something weird. He looked at his own hoofs some more. It was still quite dark in his room, yet they were really visible. Well at least way more visible then they used to be. Usually his fur would slightly change color blending in his environment, yet it didn't do so now. His hooves where just plain black.

That was when he started to panic a bit. "How can I have lost my ability, will it return, was this a trap after all or do they have nothing to do with it" These thoughts raged trough his head while he was walking around in his room.

Eventually he decided he would never figure something out unless he would search for answers himself. So he left his room, and stepped into the corridors and hallways of TARDIS, He just hoped the others are awake yet.

Edited by Wayzer

@@PurplePony,

The two laid on the beach for an hour or so, asleep in each others arms. After a while, Critical awoke and Aixi along with him.

"Come on beautiful, we need to get back."

She gave a yawn and stood up as well, her legs a bit wobbly. The two began to walk back to the tardis, and giving a nudge playfully to each other. Giggling at their playfulness towards each other. Within a few minutes the cart came back into view. She looked a bit disappointed that they had to leave so soon.

"Don't worry. I can always take you to another one. But, first. Lets get back before the others start to wake up and start wondering where we are. I'll take you to one with other creatures to see next time."
She seemed to cheer up a bit. They stepped into the tardis and Critical began to send them back to Equiis. Within seconds, they were back in there previous position, a few hours after they left. The sun should be rising soon. And within a while, Nightstrike came from the hall, walking down the stairs.

"Hey Nightstrike. We should be setting off soon."

@@Wayzer,

@Wayzer,

The two walked back to the Tardis playfully nudging one another and filling the early morning with laughter. She really didn't want to leave yet, but he promised to show her another planet with creatures. Aixi giggled with excitement as she followed Critic back to his home. Not long after they came home Nightstrike rounded the corner Critic had spotted him immediately, "Good morning! I hope you slept well." She cheerfully added.

@Mr. Critical

Aixi looked to the stallion at her side recalling the earlier events. Only one thing bothered her from earlier, 'I really do care about you Critic, and I love you dearly just as I love the others but I just don't know if I can ever love you the way you love me. I just don't know if I can do that. I really want to but can I?' Her thoughts trailed off, her thoughts saddened.

Aixi squirmed slightly, 'Did Critic really say that? I wish he would stop, it just makes me feel worse.' 

She smile at Critic, "Well, I didn't say good morning to you either."

Biting his ear she laughed good morning.

It has taken a long time, but it was done. His lair was now riddled with corpses and blood from the minions he sacrificed to gain more power, 'Why didn't I think about this sooner!' he thought as he laughed maniacally. He could feel the power radiate from his body, pulsing and yearning to be released. He needed something to test it on. Looking around, he decided to use a corpse. He lifted his left hoof and a pillar fire raced out of it and scorched the body to nothing but ash. He laughed again, this time louder. "Yes! Yes! YES!" he shouted as he let the raw power unfold. The whole area began to shake, as if even the Earth itself was afraid of his might. He laughed one more time, then vanish. In the instant he left, the mountain side he claimed as a lair erupted into a huge crater that shall forever mark the day of his return.

He reappeared on the outskirts of a town. He was in a small field, littered with beautiful flowers. But a few feet around him grew a circle of death. His power eating away at anything that stood beside the maniac. The radius remained the same as he slowly trotted to the un-expecting town. He smiled viciously, showing rows of sharpened teeth, waiting to bite into mortal flesh.

"Your hearts will soon be mine." he said in a low and demonic voice as his eyes flashed blue.

'This was it, hopefully this will get to Aixi' Guardian thought. 'Dinok los lov. Kuz vok yen ahrk krif.'

NightStrike trotted trough the hallway wondering why and how he lost his ability when he heard a weird sound coming from somewhere inside the TARDIS. He felt kinda weird after it. He didn't know what just happened but it was surely unnatural. When he looked at his hooves again and they looked familiar again. He felt relief rushing trough his body. His ability had returned to him, he was probably able to live without it but life would surely be a lot more difficult without it.

He was suddenly in an excellent mood, he was trotting trough the TARDIS humming some random tunes. He was happy, for the first time in a really long time. He didn't know what would happen, he wasn't even sure if he would survive. But right now, he didn't care about that at all.

@@PurplePony@@Mr. Critical,

While making his way trough the TARDIS he heard Aixi and Critic talking. He decided to make his way to them and try to have a talk with them. That's when he suddenly got a bit anxious again. But he wouldn't let it get the best of him. He rounded the corner and was immediately greeted by the two. He greeted them back: "Good morning Critical, good morning Aixi. I slept well enough I suppose. I'm doing fine thanks. Good that we'll leave soon." He was smiling when he realized he forgot something: "Oh eh yeah, how are you two doing. Uh, slept well too?".

Edited by Wayzer

@Wayzer,

Aixi laughed Nightstrike Was asking if they had slept well. Aixi smiled at this, she knew what he was asking. "I have a love hate relationship with sleep. On one hand I would truly love to sleep forever, to hide away and never come out. It feels safe." Her eyes glazed over with guilty pleasure.

She could feel her face go sour, wallowing in her own pity, "But I can not sleep anymore. I have work to do and I have been running from it for a long time now. I can no longer sleep no matter how tempting it may be." She smiled at this, the statement felt both literal and figurative.

She smiled at him and continued on, "As for what I believe you are asking, it was great."

She gave a teasing wink, but just as she did a wave nausea over came her and she wobbled slightly, her vision blurred. A sharp wind like whisper hissed through her ears 'Death'

Aixi felt her body tremble as it continued speaking to her. 'is near. Take up arms and fight.'

As the last words entered her mind she found herself alert once more, everything had returned to normal just as it was before. Although panicked she went on as if nothing happened. "I have to go, I have some important matters to attend to.

She turned to Critic, "I wish to be alone right now. Please do not interrupt me. Hopefully I can explain later."

She rushed off down the halls, opening one of the doors she quickly shut it behind her. As she looked about to make sure the room wasn't already occupied her jaw dropped. What she saw before her brought a joyous tear to her eye. She knew that their rooms could change to whatever they wanted, it just seemed all too fitting. She wasn't sure who's room she was using but it seemed to be empty for the moment, and for the moment it was hers.

Walking into the room it seemed to expand before her eyes. A vast forest landscape, familiar castle outlined in the near distance. Aixi was surrounded my trees in a familiar clearing, "Home." She breathed as she walked towards the tree that she called her own.

It stood alone in the center of the clearing basking in the light of the moon. It was just as magnificent as she last remembered it to be. Aixi took a seat under the tree and sat for a moment taking in the familiar pictures of her mind. It felt so good to be back, even if it was real, it felt real enough.

@Rokkurin

Guardian had been trying to communicate with her, he was trying to warn her. Taking a deep breath Aixi closed her eyes and concentrated on her spirit being. She concentrated on Guardian and his spirit. It felt weaker or smothered perhaps, this worried Aixi, but it was there. His spirit was still there. A small condolence and a tiny hope filled her. 'It may be a long shot, but I have to try.' She thought to herself.

Focusing on Guardian's spirit she murmured "zu'u fen sav ho. Aak zey wah hein haan."

She sat concentrating, hoping with all of her might that her message would reach him.

@@PurplePony, @@Mr. Critical,

With his lack of social experience NightStrike didn't quite get what she meant. And why she gave him a wink. He also didn't understand how she couldn't sleep. He didn't sleep much himself but he surely slept for at least a bit.

After winking she seemed to not feel well. She was wobbling slightly like she was about to collapse. Then she excused herself and ran off. "Well so much for a nice talk to them. Well that Critical guy seemed nice too." He thought while he turned to Critical.

"So you and Aixi are in a relationship right." He chuckled a bit. "Well you seem quite happy to be together for sure. Guess you can call yourself a really lucky stallion." He leaned against the wall while saying: "So I heard we'll be leaving soon. Any idea where we are going. And I've something else to tell you. As you might have already noticed, when it's really dark, my fur changes color slightly to blend better with the environment. I don't know why or how. I can't remember anything of my past life. I woke up about 10 years ago and can't remember anything before that." He sighed "Well to the point, a short while ago, I suddenly lost that ability, my fur was just plain black. Though only for a short while. I heard something coming from the TARDIS and it suddenly worked again. Do you have any Idea why?"

@@Wayzer,

Critical gave a sly chuckle.

"Yeah. I'm in a relationship with Aixi. And yes, I am pretty damn lucky to be with her. I love everything about her. Sure she is a bit of a downer at times, but Aixi has a good heart. My mood lifts by her very presence."

Critical began to think of the times he had been with her. Smiling at his short time with her. The love, the feels, and the passion between him and Aixi."If don't really know where we are going next. You'll have to ask Aixi where we are going next. She's the one directing this show, I just drive the ship."

But that was a good point. He had no idea where to go next.

"As for your camouflage ability thing. Aixi and I took a side trip to an alien beach, 30000 years into the future. It was one of the few I knew of that was void of sentient life, but was beautiful at the time. I apologize if I caused any inconveniences to you. Aixi wanted to see an alien planet and you guys were asleep at the time. In fact we were just there before you came in. I hope that your ability is still functional." Critical sat into his couch.

@@Mr. Critical,

NightStrike let escape a sigh of relief. So it wasn't like he suddenly lost his ability he was only warped 30000 years in the future to another planet. He wouldn't believe a single word of it, if not that he was walking into a seemingly endless cart.

"Well then, luckily my ability is still working fine. So this thing, this TARDIS can travel anywhere at any time? That almost seems nearly impossible to imagine. I didn't have that much schooling, but I can imagine that is really really powerful." He whistled.

"Void of sentient life? How come, are there planets out there who are capable of supporting but don't have any sentient life on them?" Then he mumbled to himself "Interesting, very interesting"

He looked kinda awkward when asking the next question but he'd still like to know: "So when you eh, fight others and such. Do you use weapons you can also find in equestria, or do you use weapons from other planets. I'm sure there are some civilized planets out there. And some bound to have weapons that are way more efficient then ours."

@@Wayzer,

Critical gave a hearty laugh at his first statement.

"Buddy, I disprove things that are impossible everyday before breakfast. Its not like I do it on purpose, but it's a thing that just happens. Hell, a few days ago I disproved something I thought was impossible. And look at me now. I have a fantastic beautiful mare who genuinely likes me. That is something I thought as impossible." Critical began to ponder on how to answer the second set of questions.

"Yes, there are other forms of life out there in the universe. However, I took Aixi to a planet without any to ease her into the stuff. This kind of thing can be a bit jarring. And yes there are planets without sentient life that are capable of supporting it. Aixi and I just visited one actually." Now it was time for the third set.

"Oh no no no no. I prefer not to fight. I'm not a wandering warrior, I am a pony of peace. However I do use alien technology to help, but I don't really tell them that it's alien technology. I could imagine their faces right now. And yes there are other species out there who do have weapons. Though, due to the shadow proclamation, it limits the what different races can do. When Equestria gains the ability of space travel, the current ruler will have to sign into this as a resident of space travel. Think of it as the highest of law."

@@Mr. Critical,

NightStrike laughed. "Interesting, really interesting. So all races keep themselves to that proclamation right? No exceptions at all. Anyway you seem like a really interesting pony for sure." He nodded to Critical. And took another look around the room amazed by all the technology inside the TARDIS.

He seemed to think about something for a while: "And the group we're in? Those other two ponies? I know something about you and Aixi now. But I think I don't know those other two at all, can you tell me something about them? They are in a relationship too right?"

NightStrike was playing a bit with his knifes looking a tad bored when he suddenly realized something. "Oh yeah! about this:" He pointed at his bow. "Would there be any possibility I could practice with this one here" And he pointed at his knifes "And these ones here? I would surely like to keep my skills up. You quickly lose it when you don't practice enough I fear. Your TARDIS must surely have a possibility for that right?" He looked at Critical hoping that he indeed could practice some

@@PurplePony,@@Mr. Critical

After a very, very long snuggle and talk, Night Song and Violet finally decides to leave their room and join Aixi and Critic. As they make their way to where they were, they saw two new ponies. Neither of which they recognized.

Violet shakes a little, and whispers to Night Song, "L...love, who are those two? I..I don't recognize them.. what if...what if they are mean? what if they are going to hurt Aixi and Critic, or you and me, or all of us?"

Night Song hugs her close and says back, "While it is a possibility, my beloved. It is a very slim chance that the TARDIS will let anypony who would bring harm to any of us in. At least that is what I remembered Critic saying before. So there's no need to worry at all my dear." He kisses her and hugs her again.

They walk to where the others are, Night Song smiles at Aixi and Critic, "Hello Critic, Aixi. Sorry we took such a long time by ourselves, but there was a lot that we needed to discuss. Not just about our wedding, but our futures, that is if we are to survive this battle. Regardless, we are here with you til the end."

@@Wayzer,  @

Night Song then turns to the two new ponies and says, "And who might you two be? I've been around, and I do not believe that I have seen either of you around."

Aixi sat before the tree, in the imaginary real room. She had excersized all of her current energy attempting to make contact with Guardian, she could only hope that it had found it's way to him. She sat panting attempting to catch her breath. Her body felt tired and heavy. As her breathing regulated she rose back onto her hooves. Slowly she walked towards the door. She turned back and smiled feeling warm and nostalgic. With that memory stored away safely once more she exited the room and set off to find Critic and the others. 

@The Dragonborn@WayzerRaiden NightSongMr. Critical

She walked through the halls slowly still quite out of breath. Eventually she came to the dining room, around the giant table most of her friends sat. Night and Violet were missing. She wondered what they had been up to. As she looked around she couldn't help but feel that the group felt somewhat separated, even though they were all in one place. 'I do hope this changes, we need to be a unified team if we even have a hope of winning. This is an unachievable feat. I only wish they knew.' She thought as she approached the group. Sitting next to Critic she breathed out, happy to be seated again. She was wiped. 

No sooner had she sat down, Night and Violet entered, 'Ahh there they are.' She smiled

The pair walked right up to the table and Night spoke, he inquired about their new companions. Aixi chuckled speaking before either of them could answer, "Oh Night you do lack tact don't you?"

She turned to the new recruits, "Nightstrike, Lee, I do believe it would be appropriate to introduce yourselves, answer what you feel comfortable with, and don't be afraid to ask any questions."

Adressing the group as a whole she said pausing in between every few words feeling a little weak, "I believe it would be a good idea to get things out on the table. Please share or ask anything that may pertain to this quest. We need to be able to rely on each other right? "

@@PurplePony, @@Mr. Critical, @,@,

NightStrike wasn't exactly the type of pony to take initiative in a conversation, but he still introduced himself first as seemingly nopony else was planning to do it. He looked around the room and chuckled, though he didn't feel comfortable at all: "Well Night Song, that's your name right? The fact that you have not seen me around might have another reason but I'm new to this group indeed. I was invited by this nice mare" He said pointing to Aixi "To join on this quest of yours after eeeh.... she spot me in a tree."

He coughed and continued: "My reasons for joining are mostly my own, to be short, I'd say that i've joined because I was looking for something... new.."

He nodded and continued. He knew this was the hardest part as they would ask questions about him now. But he was ready for it. "Well, if you have any questions about me you can ask them now. You could always try to ask something about my past, but I can assure you I can't tell you anything about that as I don't even know my own past. All I remembered is that I woke up in the forest about 10 years ago."

Tempting halted in the field he was in. Listening to the soft breeze that gently swayed the grass to and fro. Everything around him was peaceful and serene. It mad him feel sick. He bared his teeth as walked through the field, crushing the little plants and insects that got in his way. He laughed at their struggle, the anguish that he caused was music to his ears. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to see intelligent beings quake at the sight of him. He wants to see the fear in their eyes as he destroys everything they hold dear.

He let out a satanic laugh the more he thought of bringing pain and suffering to all around him. But something caught his attention. Something was giving off power. He could feel it, like a torch in the night. Guiding a moth to its death, so he followed it.

This power that he felt, it was so immense, and he wanted it for his own. Although it felt somewhat familiar, he couldn't place it, but it did. The closer he got to the source, the more his grin stretched across his face. Tempting needed this power, no matter what.

He was not much for surprises, so he lifted his front hooves off the ground, gathered as much strength and magic he could muster and slammed them into the earth, causing it to shake from his power. "I HAVE COME!" he bellowed.

(Idiot lol)

@@Wayzer

Night Song and Violet look at each other, "Well, we don't want to pry, so we won't ask you about your past, but it sure does seem that Aixi and Critical have a knack of meeting interesting ponies. I suppose you should know, that the reason we joined with Aixi and Critical was.. well the force we are fighting, it is the same force that killed..that killed our close friend from school, but don't see this as revenge, but more like... shall we say, we fight in memory of our friend."

Violet sat down and looked NightStrike over, she was still quite unsure about him, she then notices him looking at her, "O...oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare, it's just.. I'm trying to get a feel for you."

Night Song sits down next to her and hugs her, "Don't worry my dove, I am sure that Critical and Aixi wouldn't have asked NightStrike to join if they weren't sure about him."

He turns to NightStrike, "I'm sorry about my fiance, she's just a little nervous around new ponies, and she just wants the best for Aixi, considering all that she has been through." He says with a smile

@,

NIghtStrike laughed at her concerned look. He found it to be rather amusing, He wasn't offended by it at all. "Don't worry about it." He replied "I'm used to ponies looking at me like that all the time. I just seem to have that effect on others. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable then. I didn't mean to."

He noticed that all the ponies seemed to take a seat. So he stopped leaning against the wall and took a seat himself. Once again looking at the others. Most of them seemed like they could handle themselves in a fight, even the mares. Though Violet seemed to be a bit more nervous then the rest. But that was perfectly logical to him. He didn't trust ponies easily himself.

He stopped glancing them over and said: "Anyway, if there are any questions you have for me, like Critical already said, you can ask them. I suppose I will answer them.... well most of them. To be honest I don't have any questions for you all now. I know what I really have to know, and I think I'll learn the rest eventually."

He looked at his bow and said: "Well actually I do have one question for you all. Though I guess you don't pick fights when you don't have too, you all seem like you can fight if you want to. With what weapons do you fight? I have my bow and knifes myself."

Aixi sat swaying violently, she felt weak and over powered. She could sense a strong spirit force nearby. It felt as if it was approaching them from behind. It was stalking them, as if to play for a moment.The force seemed distant enough, but it was something to cause concern, it felt strongly ominous. She looked about the room frantically deciding what the best course of action would be. Looking about the room she realized she could protect no pony, not even herself. 'I am weak, communicating with him may have been a poor decision. I must act on my instincts however. Something must come from this.' She reassured herself. 

"I am sorry." Aixi said to the group apologetically, while attempting to steady herself again. 

'I can never express to them my true gratification, all of these ponies are giving up so much.' She looked about the room heavy hearted. 

She kind of giggled at Nightstrike's question, answering it she said, "I fight with my dagger, one scratch would kill anything living. We are not fighting the living though, these weapons are very much necessary I assure you." She stated calmly.  

"I really do apologize to you Nightstrike and Lee , you both know not a thing about me, yet you are still here. I must commend you for this act of bravery, be it wise or not." She looked them over as she said this. 

"I am a Shadow Prancer, I feed off of the energy of souls who have yet to pass. That is how I live, it is also the source of my energy. I used a lot of energy a short while ago. I am in need of more, however, I feel a strong presence growing near. I am unsure what it is, but chances are it is not friendly. The monster we fight is a worse damnation than Chaos or Calamity. We are dealing with darkness itself. I can not defend you all properly at this moment and it seems to be gaining ground. I will show you exactly what I am, but please back up slightly I don't want to accidently murder one of you." She finished almost with a slight laugh. 

Aixi waited allowing the group a moment to back up and for Lee and Nightstrike to take in what she had just said. 

Lee turned to her and apologized dismissing himself to the library mumbling something about loving books. 

This bothered Aixi slightly, she didn't understand what he was doing here. Making a mental note to keep an eye on him she brushed it off. 

Glancing around the room again Aixi spoke once more "If any pony else wishes to leave I would advise you to do so now."  

@@PurplePony

NighStrike his expression revealed nothing about what he thought about it. But he could easily say that he was very surprised about this sudden turn of events. He still didn't have the slightest idea what a Shadow Prancer was, and he was not planning to leave the room because he really wanted to know what exactly a Shadow Prancer does.

He was also quite happy to hear that he when he woke up years ago he seemed to know some spells to enchant his weapons. He practiced on them a lot. So when he heard that they wouldn't be fighting against the living he knew he had to work on it some more. He doubted conventional weapons would work against them.

NightStrike sat a few steps back while saying: "Accidentally murder one of us eh... Anyway, I was not planning on leaving. I want to know what you are talking about." he looked into her eyes "So you feed of souls who have yet to pass. So you basically eat souls of living creatures? But that would kill them for as far as I know right? Was that what you where doing when you get away out of the cart every once in a while?"

@Wayzer @Raiden NightSong @Mr. Critical

Aixi was just about to start the ritual every pony had backed off slightly, When she heard an unsure voice. Nightstrike was asking if  she fed off  the living. His gaze met hers with concern. 

Aixi laughed slightly, "Oh dear, I am sorry. I can feed off of the living but that would ensure that chaos would indeed reign free. I am not about to do that at this moment. I feed off of the souls who have yet to pass, they are typically souls who are trapped or have unfinished business in the living world. They are not allowed to be amongst the living, the dead follow a completely different set of rules, these are the rules I protect. I take the spirit forces that is attached to this world and sever the link, passing that individual on to what happens next. I am sorry, I can not tell you what is next, it is against my law, Now of course mistakes can happen and I wouldn't want that. Backing up a little ways ensures that I don't grab a hold of you, I really don't want that right now. " With that said she motioned him to back up slightly more. 

Aixi shut her eyes, she really didn't enjoy showing off, but the others needed to see as well. She concentrated on her own spirit energy pushing it outward. A familiar white shimmering glow surrounded her, When she opened her eye lids a black abyss lay before her, outwardly only the whites of her eyes would show. She opened her mouth and as she did strong winds came rushing in at all angles. Aixi pushed her spirit force out further, as far as she could as she did the the wind picked up it tore and tugged at everything around it. She threw her head back allowing the waves of spirits to enter her. The wondrous sight only visible to her. 

Aixi felt her body grow stronger, satisfied she eased her spirit force back, and as the wind subsided Aixi murmured "Take thee away, it is not my place to bestow upon you judgment. May you be free." 

As she blinked her eyes returned to their normal state. Collapsing in her chair Aixi sobbed, shedding a tear for every lost soul and one more for the next. 

She looked to Nightstrike "I free the lingering and allow them to rest, The ritual you just witnessed set them free of this world. I shed a tear for each one who cannot move on. It is a sort of prayer and hope for their next life if you will." She said hoping to clarify what he just bared witness to. 

Aixi felt much better, her strength had returned, although she wasn't at her peak she felt better than she had in years. Stretching her wings out she leaped down from her seat. Addressing the group as a whole she began, "Now, I do not mean to alarm you but I do sense a very heavy spirit force. It is gaining on us. I suggest we stop the cart. Lee has expressed his wish not to be involved at the moment. I do not wish to harm him, so the cart must remain safe. I need to leave, this is my fight. If you indeed do fight for life and for the living to live on one more day, then I subject you come with me. I do not know what I will face, but I can guarantee it can not be friendly."

@@PurplePony,

Critical gave a nod. He went to the console and began to activate the materialization process. The tardis had taken the form of a tree on the side of the road. No pony would suspect it. A tree was a tree. Critical went to Aixi and the others.

"Alright, the tardis has been set. No pony should find it if things take a turn for the worst."

He turned to the mare.
"Aixi, I'm with you all the way. Know that I may not be one for fighting. I do have a few tricks up my sleeve. I always do."

He gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"I got your back for whatever we're dealing with."

He looked to the others. They seemed ready for a fight. And though he may not look like it, so was Critic. Though he felt a lingering. He felt his presence here and no sign of him. The tension was growing fast and he saw no end anytime soon. He turned to face the mare he loves and his troubles subsided for the time being.
"Okay, Aixi. What is the plan of attack? Or... are we winging this one. I'm fine with either one. Like I said, tricks up my sleeves at all times."
Critical did have a few fail safes rolling around in his head. Maybe for not all situations but something for the abnormal ones.

Temptings smile grew ever more bigger. The power he felt is so close now! His left eye twitched as he looked for the direction. Soon he locked on to its location and found it was not too far away. He turned in its direction and followed it.

He could already see the world burning before his blood lusting eyes. He cracked his lips into a sickening, sharp teeth baring smile. His eye twitched again, he could not wait any longer. All of his planning was soon coming to fruition and he will take on the world. Not even the Patron of the Sun would be able to stop him before long!

His breathing came in shallow as he drew closer and closer to the source. He started of with a slight chuckle, but was soon laughing his flank off.

He was almost there, it wasn't long now before all would bow before him.

All he needed to do was make it over this hill and soon the world of the living will be no more!!!!!

But then he just froze. The power seemed to be coming from.....a tree....

His smile grew even more twisted as his eye continued on its twitch run. Soon, his head was shaking as well, followed by the rest of him. Just as quickly as it happened, he stopped all together. He raised his right foreleg as a ball of black energy gathered at the base. The sadistic smile and eye twitch remained as he stared at the one thing that has ever mocked him.

Obviously, somepony tricked him so they would catch him off guard, but he bets they were not expecting him to blown the thing up. But lets make it grand!

Bigger and bigger the ball grew.