Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Time that Bonds~ RP

PurplePony

@@PurplePony

Both NightStrike and Night Song went on practicing for a while. NightStrike didn't have any real targets to shoot at so he aimed at random objects in the forest. At first he would shoot at nearly everything including things that looked unfamiliar. However after a big cone shaped object exploded startling Night Song who jumped a few feet into the air, when he'd hit it he figured it would be better to just shoot at familiar looking objects he knew from home.

While practicing he thought it was actually quite funny that though they where on an entirely different planet the trees still looked quite the same. Yeah of course they where a bit different but not as different as he thought they would be.

He was happy to see that he still got his archery talent. He could still hit nearly anywhere he wanted to hit. So he decided to practice a bit with his knifes. Both practicing close combat and throwing them. He noticed that Night Song was watching him, he seemed to be especially interested when he threw his knifes. He noticed that NightSong was using a shivs as well. He trotted towards him: "you know" He said pointing at his weapon "I think that one is balanced enough to throw it. Would you like me to learn you?"

@,

Icarus looked at the map. It took a bit, but eventually the translation software of the TARDIS kicked in. This intrigued him. It had been years since he had seen or experienced the effected of a universal translator.  He sighed, knowing translations would not be a problem. As he looked at thee map and the many activities listed. One really caught his attention.

"They have a water park.... Wow it has been a long time since I have ever gotten to play in water without a worry in the world. Not to mention this time I will have you" Icarus said throwing a hoof around Violet's back "the sexiest mare in the universe with me. Should make things fun" Icarus said  giving her a hug with a smile.

Icarus' mind at that moment was like that of a child's. Ready to explore and have fun without any worries or cares. He grabbed Violets hoof and pulled her close so she could look at the map. But upon closer inspection of the description on the map he discovered a small disappointment, it wasn't exactly as he had imagined. He was hoping it would have slides and whirlpools and attractions. But instead it appeared it was just several pools with a diving board at thee end of each. But none the less it was a pool.

"So love, want to go swimming with me?" He asked with a childish smile.

Edited by Commander Tangent

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet giggled and smiled as she saw the joy and excitement in Icarus's eyes and voice, but it soon disappears when she notices his frown and disappointment. In truth, she was also a little bit disappointed too, but she didn't show it, she felt that if she did, she would upset Icarus, so she kept it hidden, for now.

She looks over at the map, and smiles, a pool was still a pool, and she could do with a dip, and with doing a few laps, as she was starting to gain weight and she didn't like being too chubby, so she quickly turns around and gives Icarus a peck on the muzzle, "Sure thing, I could do with a few laps in the pool," she says, placing a hoof on her belly.

She then browses through the map again, and sees a walking track through a nearby forest, she points it out to Icarus, "think we can do this afterwards? It's been a while since I've been in a relaxing forest and I think it would really help relieve us of the stress from before."

Violet wraps her hooves around Icarus in a tight embrace and kisses his muzzle, "I wouldn't mind if we spent a bit of time with Aixi and Critical, but I think those two lovers would prefer to be left alone while we are here, and I think it would be best if we left Night Song alone as well."

Wayzer

The planet was odd and full of things he was not used to. Night didn't care much for this planet, but he was having a pretty good time despite everything. He looked to his new friend. Nightstrike was offering to teach him how to properly throw his knives. Night smiled at his new found friend. He was a little unsure of himself, 'but what the hay.' Night though, 'I won't get any better at anything if I don't practice and learn new skills.

Night timidly looked at Strike and replied, "Yeah, actually that would be great! If you teach me that. I can teach you how to properly wield a long sword.. I mean if you want some tips or practice I could help you with your stance and such.." Night trailed off.

He was happy to have made a new friend somepony he could fight with. "Another pony to fight for." A whisper filled his mind and for a fraction of a second Night could have sworn he saw Blue.

The whole thing confused him, shaking his head he thought, 'You are supposed to be gone. I shouldn't see you.'

To which Blue replied, "I am still here. I am ever watching."

Night smiled he was begining to understand who and what he was training for. Who and what, he would be fighting for. Looking at Strike he smiled, "Well what are you waiting for? You gonna teach me?"

Mr. Critical

Aixi was touched by Critic's words. She nuzzled his mane. He was the dearest of her friends and she was so proud to call him more than that."I am so happy to hear all of that. We will raise our little one together." She choked a little on her words.

Heart broken and in love all at the same time, she was torn in two. She thought for a moment, and the she made up her mind. Aixi made her decision. With that she looked Critic dead in the eyes. In a serious tone of voice she said, "Critic, no matter what happens. be this for better or worse. I will be by your side. I will be watching over you. I won't leave you. I love you." She kissed his cheek and held him close.

"I promise, I won't ever leave." She whispered, a single tear rolled down her cheek and she kissed him softly and passionately.

Not wanting him to see her cry or have to explain, Aixi pushed Critic away. She giggled, "Can't catch me!"

She laughed swimming away.

'After all, we did come here to relax and have fun. All my problems are gone. They are all gone.' She thought to herself.

@@PurplePony,

Critical was smiling with his mare. And was taken out of his happiness by her push. She wanted to play tag for some reason.

"Alright then, tag it is."

Critical got up and began to chase the lovely Aixi, trying to catch her. He came close a few times but she was too agile for him to get her. Both laughing like school foals as they played. It was fun for them. After a long trudge, Critical finally caught her. Out of breath and trying to catch it.
"Wow, you're fast. Even in the water. I'm... a bit impressed actually."

he was nuzzling her wet mane, almost getting tangled in it but he wouldn't mind that. her mane was soft to the touch.

"So, Miss Aixi, do I win a prize for catching you or do I get bragging rights."

He gave her a small chuckle and kissed her wet cheek. They did kinda make a mess, but that's why its a private room. Nothing would be annoyed by their little game of tag. Besides, the water is filtered through a drain on the ground. Though you wouldn't know that since its made of a special coral that absorbs water into itself and feeds through a special filtration system.

@,

"Heh, not to mention I want some alone time with my mare as well" Icarus said kissing her, "And yeah, we should got for a walk in the woods after this. The pool may not be private, but I know not to many people will be in the forest.  It would be a great time just to talk and cuddle" Icarus nuzzled her and grabbed her hoof. With a tug, he led her to the pool changing area and smiled. 

"Heh, guess we should split up here, I'm not gonna take any swimwear, but you can if you want " He winks, somewhat seductively at Violet before giving her a peck on the nose and entering the males side of the complex. It was pretty standard. Bodily waste compartments on either side, with rentable swimwear being displayed in cases. It ranged from full body suits, to simple things that looked like underwear. Icarus simply shrugged and kept walking. Most species didn't need the swimwear, and Icarus really didn't care about exposing his body, since ponies rarely wore clothes anyways. 

When he exited the changing rooms, he patiently waited for Violet to finish.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet smiled, "that's the plan, dear. On our walk, we can get to know each other better. Continue on from where we left off before..before well what happened." She hugs and kisses him, going into the change room. Like the male change room that Icarus went in, the female one was pretty much the same. She saw the rentable swim wear and giggled a little, trying to imagine what she would look like in a bikini.. then she giggled even more, imagining the look on Icarus's face when he sees her in it. She then gets a little sad, thinking that being a pony there wouldn't be much for Icarus to see. "Oh Well, there's not much here to do here" she says to herself as she leaves the changing rooms. She sneaks up behind Icarus and places her hooves over his eyes, "guess who, you handsome stallion, you" she says in a sensual voice, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready for our swim love?" She asks, as she uncovers his eyes and sits next to him with a smile, "I haven't been swimming for a long time and it will be wonderful to just relax, especially after all of this." She says with a small smile.

Edited by Raiden NightSong

@,

Icarus stared out at the pool. it had been nearly two minutes.

"Were is she, it has been far to long... I" Icarus was then interrupted when a pair of two hooves were thrown around him. The voice sounded like Violet, but the arms were too the contrary.

But it was, if fact, her. He turned and smiled to her. "Hmm, you look like you are ready to swim, Your mane is going to look beautiful when it is wet. Heh, not to mention the rest of your body is going to look good wet from the water" He says with a giggle.

Icarus took a good long look at Violets, sleek, sexy, body and smiled He had never gotten time to look at her natural beauty. Not sex appeal or how good she looked. But her natural, utter beauty. For a few seconds, he was amazed by it.

"V-violet, you look beautiful as hell, I mean....just... damn " Icarus said. He took his two front legs and wrapped them around her in a big hug.

I really should have gotten some swimming trunks, Damn why does she have to be so beautiful and sexy, my Celestia.  

his mind wandered a little.

NO, NO, bad mind, dont think of that right now.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet giggled in glee to Icarus's reaction, it was just what she was hoping for. She hugs him back and kisses him. She smiles, "Why thank you my love, I would have put some bathers on, but there's really point in it, is there?" 

She says as she snuggles him tightly and lovingly, "oooh my wittle snuggle kitten, I love you oh so much!" she says kissing his muzzle, ticking it with her whiskers. "come on sweetheart, lets go swimming, I have no idea how long Aixi wants to stay here for and that means we must make good use of what time we have for now." 

She kisses him and jumps into the pool, the water making her mane and tail all sleek and straight, and her fur stick out a little. "Are you coming or what darling?" she calls out, as she begins to do a few laps around the pool, hoping to lose some weight, 

"hmm... I wonder why he is taking so long to get into the pool, is he just oogling me and staring at my body?" she quietly asks herself, "screw it!" she then uses her magic to lift him up by the tail, drag him to the pool and unceremoniously drops him into the cold water. Giggling at his protestations and expressions.

Mr. Critical

Aixi swam around enjoying herself. It took Critic a good while to catch her, and when he did she squeed in glee. She laughed a little, he wanted to know what he won. Turning her head she batted her lashes and coily spoke, "You win whatever you want, You caught me. I am yours, forever.." She finished with a smile.

Aixi knew how to play the game, she knew how to play it well. 'After all it all is a game, right dad? It's a game you play, whoever gets the furthest wins.' She smiled at her thoughts and her past memories. They were dangerous to keep around, but they comforted her.

No other pony could understand right now, not yet anyways, 'I will make sure that no pony else is able to understand. Not ever. It is for the best after all. I will make it further.' She smiled a wicked all knowing smile, for there were many possible out comes and they all pleased her.

Turning her attention back to Critic she kissed him gently. Looking up into his eyes she smiled, "What should we do? We could find the others or stay hidden away a little longer. You choose."

Edited by PurplePony

@,

Icarus stared at her body for a bit, until he felt a twitch on his tail. He looked behind himself, to the purplish glow that was Violet's magic, enveloping his tail. He giggled a bit, wondering what she was doing, and looked to her. Sh had an evil little smile on, one that was reminiscent of a child, about to pull off a prank on another.

It suddenly hit him, but it was far to late to pull off a counter spell. In a few seconds, Icarus was flung above the water, and splashed down into it. It was a cold shock, the water was freezing, and he shivered. This was why he always slowly entered water. 

Icarus came up above the water shivering. "H-hey, no fair" He giggles a little, and starts to swim towards Violet at top seed. 

"Imma getchya for that" He says with a big smile and a childish laugh, coming after her at his top swimming seed. Soon, he caught up to her, though, she was just slightly faster than him. Due to this, when he reached out, he accidentally grabbed her rear. He blushed big time and hoped she wouldn't react negatively.

@@Commander Tangent

Violet was in the water right after him, and swam after him. She uses some of her magic to enhance her swimming ability, and swam quickly after him. She knew that he would soon run out of air before long and so she sneaks up behind him and as soon as he rises from the water for air, she places her hooves across his eyes, "guess who" she says with a giggle and kisses him.

"Ok babe, I caught you, so I guess that means I get to transform you into an anthro like me." She says slyly, and hugs him close to her, her perfectly round breasts pressing against his back, and her hooves wrapped around him. She gently kisses his muzzle, "I love you Icarus, for ever. I don't know why, but I just feel that it is right, I feel it deep within my heart and soul."

She pulls him back to the edge of the pool and kisses him again, "Icarus, you do know that we may very well die in this battle, don't you?"

Icarus had tears in his eyes, Violet knew he understood but that he was also sad about the prospect of dying, Violet brushes his tears away, "I'm sorry love but it is something that needs to be done, this battle I mean, but if I die, I will die happy."

@@PurplePony,

NightStrike chuckled looking over to Night Song. So the pony wanted to learn knife throwing. Night Song seemed to be more a pony who likes the direct approach in combat whereas NightStrike preferred to sneak around and use the element of surprise. Throwing fitted well in both their skill-sets so why not.

He replied: "I guess I can surely teach you some of the basics of knife throwing for sure. But if you want to get really good at it, you'll have to practice yourself and you'll have to practice often." He nodded and looked Night Song over, "Well most of the time, I prefer throwing them with telekinesis but that might get a little hard for ya so I'll learn you to throw them by hoof."

They both practiced for a while using different stances. "Well, he's not bad at all, I'll have to give him that." Strike thought. After a while NightSong was able to hit at least half of the targets NightStrike defined for him, though only on the edges sometimes. "Well not bad for a couple hours of working I'd guess." Strike thought while he sat down and took a little rest.

Lee had gotten lost in the Tardis Library He walked around and around, hoping to find a way out, but also not really caring if he did or not. His room being near Axi's and Critical's had provided him with enough food to last a while. He walked around, stopping at interesting books to read a bit of them, or all of it if he liked it, before walking around again. He finally saw something that made him stop. A book on changelings. Smiling to himself he thinks "I wonder what crazy things they're saying about us now? I remember they thought we drank blood or something crazy like that a while back." Laughing to himself, he started climbing up the bookshelf. He knew it was stupid, and he could've levitated the book down, but he needed some sort of exercise after the meal Axi and Critical had unwittingly given him. As he got closer and closer to the book, he felt the shelf wobble. "Oh no" was all he had time to say before the book shelf fell over, landing on top of him and burying him in a large pile of literature. After being unconscious for what felt like days, he woke up with a pounding head ache. "What the-?" He was interrupted by a very familiar presence in his head. A presence that was...to familiar. "Ah, finally. You have decided to open yourself up to me again little one?" He screamed then. He screamed very loudly, but no pony was around to hear him. 

Mr. Critical

It seemed to take Critic a long while to respond. He enjoyed takiking his time perhaps not sure what to request. At any rate Aixi grew impatient. They had relaxed and laughed, they had a great time but now it was time to continue on. 'It would be for the best.' She thought to herself.

"Come on dear, why don't we get on? There is a lot that we have to do and We must keep on." She stated going towards the exit. "Let us be off. Please have the Tardis ready outside of the resort."

Aixi left the private suana in search ofthe others, She hoped they had enough fun to last them for a little bit.

Raiden NightSong Commander Tangent

Tearing around the resort Aixi flew off in search of Her comrads. She found Viloet and the doctor first. She landed pool side, and looked at the pair smiling. "Hey you two." She started.

"We should probably head off I know we should have stayed longer, but you know." She finnished knowing the two would understand.

'They would have to, otherwise they will be left here.' She laughed a little smugly.

"The Tardis will be outside the resort, we will be off as soon as I find the other two." She waited not for a response, and took off once again.

Wayzer

Aixi was slightly puzzled, she couldn't find The pair of Night's anywhere. She wondered where they had gotten to.Smiling she headed outside of the resort and into the surrounding forest. Flying swiftly she spotted them a small ways back. Stopping for a moment Aixi smiled. The pair were practicing together, honing their skills. She smiled seeing the two of them. They were determined warriors. She flew down towards the two.  "Hey guys sorry to interupt your practice, I promise you will have time later. But we are heading out now. We should get back to our mission, right?"

Nods of agreement ran through the small group as they began to head back towards the Tardis. It felt good to relax, but better to be back on their way.

@@PurplePony,

Violet understood the urgency of what needed to be done, she had hoped to spend some more alone time with Icarus before they had to go, but she understood. She nods, "Of course Aixi, we understand." She kisses Icarus on the cheek before hopping out of the pool. 

She then grabs a towel and quickly drys herself off. 

After Aixi leaves to find the others, Violet sees Icarus getting out of the pool and making his way to the changeroom.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet giggles and uses her magic to lift him up by the tail, not only was he under her control, but as he was dangling in mid air by the tail, his stallionhood was fully exposed. Violet grins wildly, "uh uh my dear, you aren't getting away that easily" she says slyly as she uses her magic to drag him towards her, She holds him extremely close to her chest and kisses him with deep seeded passion, "no matter what my love, I will always love you, and you will always have my heart. There's something special I want to give to you back in the TARDIS." she says kissing him again then giving him a towel to dry off. 

Rokkurin 

All of the pony's were back on the Tardis at last. Aixi and Critic was to to bring them back. A few things had crossed Aixi's mind while they were out and about. In all the commotion she had forgotten about Guardian and Lee. Both were a slight concern to her, 'Where did they wander off too?' she wondered.

"Guardian must be pretty confused as well. I should go and see if he is alright." She thought aloud as she wandered the halls in search for the ponies.

Deus Ex Machina 

As Aixi wandered the Tardis she heard a peculiar noise, just some small rustling noises really. Peaking into the room she found the library with books scattered everywhere. A shelf was even knocked over. Aixi was concerned and a little suspicious. "Hello?" She timidly called out wondering if any pony was inside. 

She remembered that Lee was in here, at least he had been before, he said he wanted to check the library out. Aixi stepped into the room, "Hey Lee. Are you in here? Are you alright?"

She hoped that he was ok, although she was 

• Brohoof 1

The two new friends where still throwing knifes at different targets when Aixi approached them and asked them to come with her. It was time to get off this rock.

While they made their way back to the TARDIS they joined up with the rest of the group. NightStrike chattered a bit around with his new friend Night Song but eventually he got lost in his own thoughts for a while. He thought about how he got into this new adventure, about the new friend he already seemed to made and about how his practicing went earlier.

Eventually though, his thoughts became more grim and dark, as they strayed off to that memory he regained earlier, because of that demonic creature. He was feeling happy for all the couples and how lovely they seemed together, but that made him wonder if he would ever be able to know true love, after those years of isolation and the social awkwardness that followed because of that.

NightStrike was totally lost in his thoughts again, he nearly bumped into Violet when they stopped to enter the TARDIS. He shook his head in confusion and snapped out of it. "Why is this happening to me?" He wondered "I really need to see Aixi about this, she seems to know the most about these kind of things"

Strike entered the TARDIS and went to his room, deciding to go to Aixi later when they arrived at their new destination.

@,

Icarus nods to Aixi and exits the pool. But as he does, he feels a very familiar tug on his tail. He turns to see the same purplish glow around it, before he is lifted into the air by it. He giggles, but then feels his legs get separated.

Icarus looks behind himself at Violet, and follows her gaze. As he does he realizes it leads right between his legs. He cups the area with his hooves and blushes deeply.

"W-wow Violet, cant get enough of me, even in public can you ?" He asks, "Can you set me down?".

After she does, Icarus walks up to her, and nuzzles her.

"Lets hurry up and get to the TARDIS love, don't want to be late and left behind do we ?" He asks. He doesn't wait for an answer and circles around her, rubbing his tail against her muzzle before trotting off, then going to a light skip, then a happy jump. Eventually he is bouncing along happily and goofy for Violet.

She really does complete me, she is beautiful, she is smart, she is kind. I have to best mare in the universe right here with me, and she is all mine, and I, am all hers.

Critic wandered around the console room, waiting for the tardis to exit the time vortex and drop them off at their home planet and time period. he would leave the others alone to let them do their own thing while he kept an eye on the controls. He was going through the possible things they could expect. Not a lot they could do besides wait. Aixi went to go do something. He could here that the Library was being torn apart by one of the guests. Critic watched the monitors to see if the landing area was clear of bystanders.

(I would post more but I'm a little out of it due to my absence. So until then. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I apologies for the filler. Again, a bit out of it. Sorry. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rokkurin 

All of the pony's were back on the Tardis at last. Aixi and Critic was to to bring them back. A few things had crossed Aixi's mind while they were out and about. In all the commotion she had forgotten about Guardian and Lee. Both were a slight concern to her, 'Where did they wander off too?' she wondered.

"Guardian must be pretty confused as well. I should go and see if he is alright." She thought aloud as she wandered the halls in search for the ponies.

Deus Ex Machina 

As Aixi wandered the Tardis she heard a peculiar noise, just some small rustling noises really. Peaking into the room she found the library with books scattered everywhere. A shelf was even knocked over. Aixi was concerned and a little suspicious. "Hello?" She timidly called out wondering if any pony was inside. 

She remembered that Lee was in here, at least he had been before, he said he wanted to check the library out. Aixi stepped into the room, "Hey Lee. Are you in here? Are you alright?"

She hoped that he was ok, although she was 

Lee woke up in a daze. His head hurt and he felt like crap. "What happened?" He tried to move but found he was trapped. He managed to move his head a bit and found that he was trapped under a book shelf. Everything came back to him in a flash and he opened his mouth to scream, only to close it again. What was wrong with him? Was he going mad? He finally managed to worm his way out from under the bookshelf and looked around, noticing the chaos he had wrecked in his madness at hearing the Queens voice again. That had been a dream right? He'd had dreams, bad dreams, night mares like that before. Hearing her voice again. Shakily he started to move books around and sort them in to piles. He was going to need some help lifting the bookshelf back up, but until then, the least he could do was try to sort some things out. He kept at it, moving and sorting books in to piles according to how the library had been set up. He was about half way through the mess when he heard someone calling him. "Hmm? Hello? Axi? Hi! Yeah, I'm in here."

Deus Ex Machina

'Wow that sure was odd.' Aixi thought standing in the door way, more rustling noises could be heard and they interrupted all of her thoughts.

Next thing Aixi new a familiar voice came from the depths of the books, it was indeed Lee's. "Hey Lee! are you alright? What happened in here?" AIxi asked as she began to pick up books.

The last thing she wanted to do was clean and it looked like he had been trying to fix it for a while. She looked to him, "I dunno what happened in here, I am sure it was an accident. Leave for now. I am sure there is a better way of cleaning this. Why don't you find something else to do for the time being?" Aixi said trying to get out of cleaning the books.

She also didn't trust the current situation, but she would need another pony's help.

Aixi left for the door, making a mental note to watch Lee a little more carefully.

Wandering off Aixi found Night, he was aimlessly wandering, clearly off in his own world, but a look of determination was in his eyes.

She walked up to night, "Hey, well you seem a lot different."

Night looked up and smiled at her, "Thanks, I feel different too, I feel stronger. I don't really know why though."

Aixi smiled at him, "It's not about Vi either is it?"

Night flashed her a look before snorting his retort, "No, at least not entirely. It's more like my senses are free now. Like me and Blue.." 

Aixi smiled as he trailed off, "You don't want to get rid of him any longer do you?" She smiled as Night bowed his head and replied with a simple 'no'.

"Follow me." She said, leading him to her old room.

As she opened the door, she revealed a tiny quaint little bedroom. As the pair entered and Aixi shut the door the room expanded to her familiar home, a grassy forest setting with a castle off in the distance. The pair walked for a bit in silence, coming out to a clearing with a single tree in the middle of it. Aixi looked up at the dark sky, she looked at Night, "You know, it always is dark."

The pair sat on the ground under the tree.

Aixi looked to Night seriously, "I can help you develop your powers. Night, you are spiritually attached to Blue this connection can allow me to teach you to become a seer. You would be able to communicate with Blue directly in his realm, but I have to warn you. You would also be able to communicate with other spirits. There are certain responsibilities that come with that privilege, you will learn them overtime if you choose to."

Night thought for a moment, "Aixi I feel like it was meant to be like this was my destiny. The path I was supposed to take. Is there any going back after it's started though?"

Aixi responded shaking her head. "I am sorry there is but it would be to sever your tie with Blue."

Night smiled, "Alright then.what do I do as a seer."

Aixi smiled and she instructed him for a great deal of time.

"Yes, perfect. Just like that!" Aixi said feeling accomplished, she knew he couldn't hear her now he was on the other side, but that didn't matter. 

Night looked around, his surroundings were dark. "Hello?" He called out into the darkness.

A few howls and gusts flew past Night leaving him chilled

He looked about and could see something off in the distance a faint outline of perhaps a pony. "Blue?" He called out?

"Yes?" A voice replied.

The voice seemed to come from beside Night though, not in front where the other pony was. Slowly Night turned his head. Gasping in utter shock Night stumbled sideways, before the darkness collapsed in on itself leaving him back in Aixi's room.

Night felt paniced, "I saw him! It was Blue!" He gasped in disbelief.

Aixi smiled, "So then it did work. I am impressed I might add, you lasted seven seconds longer than the average seer. Most can only last 30 seconds in that realm. You lasted that much longer on your first attempt. I applaud you."

Night smiled, "Thanks, but you know he wasn't the only one there, I saw another pony it would have been right behind you."

Aixi laughed, yes you will be able to see spirits if they are close. That is my Guardian, as Blue is yours. My abilities are a little different. But so are yours. I need you to keep aware of spiritual presences, you will know what I mean. Blue should warn you if there is danger. There is always danger in opening up to that place. But if you remain tied to it and naive you would have died anyway. Make sure to not lose your soul, or you will be bound to there for eternity." She stopped allowing her words to sink in.

Night looked at her understanding it all, so much clearer now that he had actually went. He didn't realize how dangerous it had been to keep Blue so close without realizing what was happening. The two of them were merging and becoming one, he realized now for better or worse they were becoming one. Aixi just gave him the power to keep it under control, to be aware of all of his surroundings. "Thank you." He said at last.

"It is my duty as another seer to protect those who have been touched. I don't believe that you have a room any longer. Why don't you take this one? I don't think I will be needing it." She smiled heading for the door, as she opened it the room reverted to it's normal quaint self.

The two parted ways knowing they would have much more to discuss at a later date, but it was enough for the time being.

@@Commander Tangent,

Violet smiles and giggles, "Sorry snuggle kitten, but you're so damn sexy." She says as she sets him down and rubs her nose against his. "You're right we should get going to the TARDIS."

She holds back a sneeze as Icarus swishes his tail against her nose and smiles as she sees him being all childlike, she smiles widely, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to reads some of his thoughts" She thinks to herself, "no! that is wrong! That is a breach of privacy and he would hate me for it!" she shakes her head and follows after him. "Oh Icarus, snuggle kitten, wait up" she says now running to catch up with him. 

she soon does and kisses him on the cheek, "what's gotten you so happy my love?" she asks as she wraps a hoof around him and pulls him for a hug as they approach the TARDIS. Violet couldn't wait to give Icarus her gift, and tell him all about it. They soon reached the TARDIS and stepped inside, the planet was nice, as was the swim, but Violet liked the familiar smells and sights of the TARDIS. 

She grabs Icarus by the hoof and leads him to their room, "come on darling, I've got something to give to you" she says with a smile.

@,

Icarus followed her into the TARDIS and shut the doors. He was still very intrigued by the ships interior. From the outside,It was just a simple object. Something easily ignored and concealed. But on the inside, it was a large expansive ship, with top notch gear on the inside and on everything. It seemed even a little beyond Cybertronian.

"So Violet, why is this thing called a TARDIS. It seems to be an acronym, but I cant exactly make it out to be anything. I mean, I assume the T means travel, or time or something" He says.

Then a thought comes to him. Why was he here....

Literally, he had popped out of a bush and talked to the group after a fight. Now this perplexed him. For some reason he could not remember how he had ended up on that planet, or even in that area.....but yet he had not cared until he actually thought of it explicitly. This definitely didn't add up. 

His face became that of confuion as he thought more and more on the subject, but no matter what, he could not remember how he ended up there. 

"V-violet, when I met the group......where did I appear from?" He asked nervously.

@@Commander Tangent,

"Honestly Icarus honey, I do not know myself.. All I know is that Critic is a Time Lord of some sorts  and the TARDIS is like not only his vehicle but also his home, however i..she does have a ponyality of her own, which would be Sun Stone, I believe, I don't think I've actually met her, but I believe she is nice, if not a bit strange. If you really want to know, I guess you could ask Critic."

She then sits down on the bed, "Well, we're well on our way back home." she reaches into her saddlebag, and takes out a small box, "Icarus honey, this..this is for you." She says opening the box to reveal simple but nice necklace, "It is a special necklace that I made myself, it even has some magic in it. You see if we ever get separated for some reason, we will always know where each other is, also, if you miss me, just touch the pendant and think of me, and I will know, then I can just simply touch where my heart is, and think of you and you can hear my thoughts." She says pecking him on the cheek.

"Darling, I love you, and look, it even has a picture of me in it" she opens the locket to reveal a picture of her as a mare on one side and one of her as a little filly on the other. She smiles at Icarus, hoping that he likes it