Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice actors needed

Muffin_bag123

Voice actors needed for a my little pony spin-off: "the elements of disharmony", this will take many months to make and help is appreciated from anyone even people who aren't voice actors. Current voices we need are :

1) Twilight Sparkle (basically just even more of a [censored])

2) Rainbow Dash (element of disloyalty)

3) Rarity (element of greed)

4) Applejack (element of lying)

5) Fluttershy (element of bullying)

I am willing to do any character. I would PREFER gender swapped but am willing to do everything necessary to get this up and running.

This looks interesting! If possible maybe I can do Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash? Idk if you're all full now then its fine :)

Yes you can! There IS going to be swearing as they ARE gender swapped but I will try to keep that at a minimum if you prefer.

I would help if I could do Silver Spoon.

Maybe have it as an opposite world, so DT and SS are the blank flamks and are bullied by the CMC, who have their CM's

If everything works with this debut then absolutely, I'll give it a shot.

I will have a go at Applejack and Fluttershy. I ain't a guy, but I can do these girls' voices pretty easily.

How are we to send our audition?

Again, if everything works with this debut I PLAN to have the mane 6 come in. And to audition send me a recording of a song or voice the script of an episode how you see fit.

If you ever plan to gender swap discord or Big Mac or shining armor, or doctor Whooves or flim and flamhit me up!! Sound stuff in my sig below. Actually I would just looooooove to do a gender swapped discord.

Edited by LittleMissBloo
  • Brohoof 1

Gender swapped could be fun! Might have a go at Rarity myself.

Rarity is actually the one I'm most worried about so whatever you want to do is fine.

If you ever plan to gender swap Big Mac or shining armor, hit me up!! Sound stuff in my sig below.

I'll see how this debut works out then we'll talk.

Currently the ones we need FOR SURE are:

1) Fluttershy

2) Rainbow Dash

Unless XxConfusedUnicornxX says otherwise.

Hm, well, I'm one of those lady-folks, but if you'd like, I'm willing to help.

I'll take ALL the help I can get! :)

• Brohoof 1

Voice actors needed for a my little pony spin-off: "the elements of disharmony", this will take many months to make and help is appreciated from anyone even people who aren't voice actors. Current voices we need are :

1) Twilight Sparkle (basically just even more of a [censored])

2) Rainbow Dash (element of disloyalty)

3) Rarity (element of greed)

4) Applejack (element of lying)

5) Fluttershy (element of bullying)

I am willing to do any character. I would PREFER gender swapped but am willing to do everything necessary to get this up and running.

Wait does it HAVE to be gender swapped? 'cause I'm a girl. Oh and I dont mind the swearing. I swear a lot irl... Even though I'm 14 XD

Wait does it HAVE to be gender swapped? 'cause I'm a girl. Oh and I dont mind the swearing. I swear a lot irl... Even though I'm 14 XD

No it doesn't I am willing to do everything necessary to get this up and running.

Edited by Muffin_bag123
  • Brohoof 1

3-5 minutes long. Anything lower than 3 minutes will be rejected and anything above 7 minutes will be rejected, so really watch your timeframes.

Shoot, if my voice demo wasn't so short then I would have submitted it. I just don't have time to record more lines right now. 

Shoot, if my voice demo wasn't so short then I would have submitted it. I just don't have time to record more lines right now.

I'll make an exception. Submit it.

Ooh, this sounds interesting. I'm a girl and all, but I can easily get my voice low enough to sound like a guy. I'll probably attempt Fluttershy.

That would be AWESOME! Please do! :)

i would love the chance to do some voice acting but ive never tried would you want someone inexpierienced? or i can help with editing or something.

All voice actors have the right to call me out on anything. And I. Need. VOICE ACTORS!!! So anyone can apply via PM,Skype, comment/reply. :)

All voice actors have the right to call me out on anything. And I. Need. VOICE ACTORS!!! So anyone can apply via PM,Skype, comment/reply. :)

i could do skype if the would work